• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If u look on the right side of the image it says 2008 nintendo ssbb hal

the game u are talking about came out before 2008 iirc

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I for one thought you made that. Or payed someone to do that, as I'm pretty sure your crap with photoshop Paint.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I still can't find time to play anyone offline besides CPUs, and get them on a hacked Wii so i can save over 3 minutes :[

I 3 stocked my friend's Falcon last month, it was replay savable, but we both have that instinct to hurry up and press Start at the results screen >.<

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
He's Lying.
Might be going to a tournament Saterday. it's local and small. 10$ entrance fee. Entirely Victoria 's smash scene.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Some say Shelbrunkand is a majestic beast atop a snowy mountain.
Others will tell you that it is the combination of 1,000 imaginary creatures.
Scientists, while pessimistic, secretly believe that Shelbrunkand will return to us someday.

Gypsies used to use the word to describe a terrible fate, while Native Americans used the term to describe their wildest dreams. The Inuits worshiped this being from above the ice; African tribesmen feared it from the safety of their village huts. Shelbrunkand is your best friend and your worst enemy; everything you've ever wanted and all the things you tried to leave behind; Shelbrunkand is the alpha and the omega.

Shelbrunkand is the past and the future.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Scientists, while pessimistic, secretly believe that Shelbrunkand will return to us someday.

Gypsies used to use the word to describe a terrible fate, while Native Americans used the term to describe their wildest dreams. The Inuits worshiped this being from above the ice; African tribesmen feared it from the safety of their village huts. Shelbrunkand is your best friend and your worst enemy; everything you've ever wanted and all the things you tried to leave behind; Shelbrunkand is the alpha and the omega.

Someone give this guy a medal

There is a very little piece inside of me that just realised how amazing you are.... it quickly vanished though ;____;

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Finally getting back in my groove; 3 stocked the Link player today :D
Although i really really need help in certain MUs, mainly the unwinnable ones. I can't handle Falco or Diddy for some reason.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Finally getting back in my groove; 3 stocked the Link player today :D
Although i really really need help in certain MUs, mainly the unwinnable ones. I can't handle Falco or Diddy for some reason.
Falco is just a headache in general to deal with. Diddy i find MUCH easier than people say about it. The way i look at it, if you control the bananas, you control a big aspect of Diddy's game and makes things a LOT easier

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
There are Pichu's other than Carzy?!

Get outta here

Top Bottom