• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO .... definitely is ... as u saw last night ... he was like SWAT is too good .. omfg ... top 3 in both events again ... its like WTF why are we sooo beast ... and he said WE ... so no johns dj ... ur with us ... and killa and ace ... they kno they wanna b with us

Hax

Smash Champion
good job at the weekly guys, i just wanna beast at pound 3 and then im done with this game lol. jesus me and you are gonna win this ****.

btw if you want to know how to get xbox live for free, pay me $20. or, i will sell 2-day codes for 25 cents a piece. IM me or check my myspace for the details. :)

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
good job at the weekly guys, i just wanna beast at pound 3 and then im done with this game lol. jesus me and you are gonna win this ****.

btw if you want to know how to get xbox live for free, pay me $20. or, i will sell 2-day codes for 25 cents a piece. IM me or check my myspace for the details. :)
haxster wat happend to u? u should of been at the weekly :mad:

Hax

Smash Champion
i dunno man im pretty wack now lol. jesus is gonna train me so we can beast as pound and then i'm done with this game like i said lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
WE NEED TO PLAY ... MY FALCO IS DEF. MAD GOOD =) ... saves me tons of times at weeklies lol ... silvens smashfest ... IHNC peeps gotta go ... =) and mayb u guys can help me with the falco dittoz cuz jesus dones't play falco ... so i'm basically good against anything else with him

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
If anyone needs training, I'm willing to provide it. Its not any ordinary training, its Playing Gay Like DJ Training. Its four different types of sessions for my training. Although, this training is for SWAT members only. So Hax, no johns and come to my crib for training. Alukard, our variety of characters for teams is gonna help us out OD for Pound. Why are we gonna beast? The same goes for Hax and Jesus. The youngest n*ggas kicking everyone's a$$. I'm just gonna be in the background saying quit the life of the living love nest, lol.

By the way guys, ya say that I'm in SWAT right? Why am I not in the list yet? Quit life, lol. I'll do the information for ya too.

DJ Nintendo
Mains: Bowser, Mario, and Dr. Mario
Secondaries: Fox, Yoshi, Pikachu, and Samus
Division: Elite (or maybe Godly Elite, lol)

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO quit the life of the living love nest lmfaoooo ... hahaha ... and yea put him down aziz's pieces lol ... and sho up so i can cf ditto more =) cuz i love em'

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word, I need to be on the listeezy cuz. D*mn, I just realized I have mad tournament characters, lol. I have a few more but those are my strongest. A weird a$$ variety of characters right guys, lol?

Cia

das kwl
you guys have all been doing so well lately. good stuff. i'm proud to say i got good training with you guys ^_^

btw.. DJ posts an awful lot now..

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thats right son! Ever since me having a girlfriend, my smash skills and my "smash" skills have gone up, lol. Nah, I've been posting more lately because I bought a new computer some time ago. So now I'm on Smashboards almost everyday when I'm home. In a few more posts, I'm finally gonna be a Smash Apprentice! OMG get at me, lol. By the way, Hax needs to hurry his lil aerial a$$ up and put me on da listeezy cuz, lol. :laugh:

Volgar

Smash Cadet
ehhhhh who's goin to silvens smash orgy the 19th. if anyone knows how to get there.. I'd like to meet up sat, so we go as a group ( no homo )

Alukard

Smash Hero
SHEIK IS BACK I'M happy =) ... i am still going to use her too =) .. now we need marth and falco ... cmon nintendo

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
to steroid: i didnt make this sig sowwy

to jman and tec0 AND pupukard: my shiek can be all of yours 3 on 1, no friendly fire, no johns

Alukard

Smash Hero
*tear* ... i kno how to use her ... i use her pretty well *tear* theres my chances of being in the cool group ... i guess i gotta gay with the popped collar bird ... u better watch out for mah SHL AND DOUBLE BLU LIGHTS *****Z

Cia

das kwl
Listen Up Mother****ers

I have a new character!!

I have a new character!!

I have a new character!!

and my sheik is insane.. that goes w/o saying (becomes target of massive **** talk)

Alukard

Smash Hero
o jaden ... everyone has a sheik ... it just takes 2 hours learning curve and about 3 weeks for tourney play ... thats about it really lol ... but i've herd stories =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo everybody, Sheik is in my crib right now sh*t talking. She's telling me about how p*ssy all her fellow Brawl characters are gonna be. She's also gonna give me head too :)

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Everyone! I'm holding a national contest that everyone's free to join!

It's called Melee Link Syndrome

See how fast the ratio drops from like 1 million sheiks to about seventeen after they find out she's not a character that lesser players can pick to beat better players with.

I slap down heavy guap which says about 3, maybe 4 months...

Any takers?

DJ? I know you got some serious cheese to put down for this!

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Everyone! I'm holding a national contest that everyone's free to join!

It's called Melee Link Syndrome

See how fast the ratio drops from like 1 million sheiks to about seventeen after they find out she's not a character that lesser players can pick to beat better players with.

I slap down heavy guap which says about 3, maybe 4 months...

Any takers?

DJ? I know you got some serious cheese to put down for this!
i'll put down some pesos on that, same goes for foxes and the like :chuckle:

Cia

das kwl
Oh Dire..

You and I both know that it takes an INSANE amount of skill and talent to play Sheik and win. remember what happened when you tried it?? It didn't go so well did it?? so us "lesser" players may not be as bad as you think ^_^

also, I hope you're not sitting at home, X-ing the days off you're calender til the day you think Brawl is going to solve all your problems. because for 1) it gets pushed back further everytime. and 2) it's in your nature to want to complain about something.

Even if sheik randomly gets a massive downgrade in brawl, and Link is the Next sheik, you'll just ***** about Link right?? and Peach will still be "Ms. Priority".. right??

in conclusion, you'll never be satistfied unless you somehow become world famous with a trash character (Fat *** Chance) so please stop preaching to everyone about "that won't be in brawl" or "enjoy it while you still have it" because you just don't know.. and frankly.. no one cares. we'll just find some other technique to exploit.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
You and I both know that it takes an INSANE amount of skill and talent to play Sheik and win. remember what happened when you tried it?? It didn't go so well did it?? so us "lesser" players may not be as bad as you think ^_^

also, I hope you're not sitting at home, X-ing the days off you're calender til the day you think Brawl is going to solve all your problems. because for 1) it gets pushed back further everytime. and 2) it's in your nature to want to complain about something.

Even if sheik randomly gets a massive downgrade in brawl, and Link is the Next sheik, you'll just ***** about Link right?? and Peach will still be "Ms. Priority".. right??

in conclusion, you'll never be satistfied unless you somehow become world famous with a trash character (Fat *** Chance) so please stop preaching to everyone about "that won't be in brawl" or "enjoy it while you still have it" because you just don't know.. and frankly.. no one cares. we'll just find some other technique to exploit.

I actually counted down the days until you decided to think you have some kind of validity in your thoughts, so here we go.

I literally picked up Sheik days, literally days before I decided to use her at the biweekly, and was able to do a considerable amount of damage to a handful of players there, took out Tag..took Alukard down to 1 stock twice and such. You have to understand the timescale and learning curve of any character in any fighter...obviously in this case i'll use smash. Sheik OBVIOUSLY has her own level of mastery, her peak point, but the curve doesn't start too low, the character's abilities starts you off at a certain point where me picking up sheik for maybe 4 days allows me to deal the damage I was able to, while any one of you using GaW/Samus/other lesser characters would simply get utterly ***** in only 4 days of training. So therefore, granted it would still take me about a few months to master such an ''easy'' character like sheik, but it would take most of you chumps YEARS to master the guys we use. THAT is the stretch, it's all in comparison.

You seem to not understand the qualm that players such as I, have... It does not matter if SHEIK is still good, or if LINK is now really good...as long as (mostly) EVERYONE is also good! And don't you dare say that it's impossible to make a game that's balanced because there's a game like Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, in that game literally 95% of characters win in TOP level play. It is not impossible to say that it's a good chance Brawl's characters will all have thier own tools of destruction.

My theory which is based on a simple system of extrapolation, rather the reverse method of it. (let's just use you and me for this example, both at maxed out training so I don't lose you here) If your character is at ..let's say 90% overall ability ...and my character is only at about 50%...and i'm STILL handing your butt to you...oh to make you feel better let's say you're barely beating me, what plausible evidence could you seriously provide to prove that you would still be beating me if both our characters are now at 90%? your likely answer would be ''oh i'd just improve and adapt! simple..'' well if it was that simple then you would have been done that already right now and would be consistently 2 or 3 stocking me as we speak...but no, nothings happening ...you're improving but i'm still creamin' you (when i'm in training) My character has a shield that has a 50% chance of not blocking anything...I am FORCED to use my attacks to protect myself...I can no longer rely on something 95% of the rest of the characters have as a standard means of defense. Even such a SIMPLE improvement of making my shield block 100% of the time instead of only 50%.... now 50% of the time when an offensive strat is launched at me, i'll still be alive instead of on my next stock. It's applying simple probability.

Once again i'll use Tekken.. First version of Tekken (5.0) Nina was top, literally....she was above top tier, she was god tier....she was nerfed in Dark Resurrection....now Nina does NOT win tourneys anymore...PERIOD. Not even the smartest of smartest Tekken gods can win with Nina anymore. Smash would not be immune to it. You now say ''well the next top tier will just be winning''...too bad for that since any character can win now...you'll see Lei Wulong and Kuma (the fcking bear character) in finals of a major....

It's not finding something to ***** about...it's understanding how actually frail the pride of a top tier ***** is, because in the select universe of top/high tier vs top/high tier, then alot of you are very amazing....but in terms of the game itself....you guys have very little raw talent. That's just something that you guys will rather not accept or admit to. It's a fact...when a human being hears the truth that is negative to them, they respond in a negative fashion in turn, regardless of the fact that it is true.

Granted, it comes out very vile and lacking suave because of the sarcastic tone i always apply to it, but it's simple...there are just certain people with more actual talent in this game that are magnetized to use characters that might be not as good, so once the characters are balanced..the true evidentuality of what matches should be.

:)

It's nothing personal to you...it's just what it is.

Top Bottom