• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Proclaimed the infamous Ken's Peach Theory, stating: All peach players who main peach are either, effeminate, metrosexual, homosexual or a big fat (fill nationality in here) guy and some are in denial of it.

LMFAO i found that freaking hilarious ... hahahaha

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Pound News

It looks like we will not b able to b driven by glitch... but never fear branden is always lookin out 4 ya *****s so im found a beastly cheap tickets for baltimore.... are u guys ready????? its 35 cash 2 get ova there and back *****... im just 2 godly lol but yea guys... and if we get at least 10 ppl goin with us... we get a discount on the tickets lol... IM TOO GOOD ^_^

now than... wat needs to happen is that im gonna need a confirm from everyone that is going to pound by next friday, which is the 18th along with ur confirmation im gonna need the travel money because i will b buying the tickets ONLINE and if i dont have the money for it.. i will not b able 2 get the discount for all im trying very hard to make it easier for all of us to get to pound

i have taken care of housing for us, travel to balimore... and im trying 2 even raise a lil more money for us.... but dont take my genirosity as weekness... i wont pay for no more than 2 ppl

this is very important guys... and i plan on havin a good time there

ummm wat is it that drk. pch says after his epic posts again...... o yea LET IT BE KNOWN WE ARE SWAT lol or some **** like that lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
god dam ... thats why i'm sucking ur d!ck =) ... also ... u can only pay for 1 person ... i called dibs on that loan me some money **** negro lmfaoooo

but yea ... good **** ILY<3

now just stop being emo and u win

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
ok i already got the 2 ppl that im payin 4... but im speading 100 just for me and 2 others 2 just get ova there... im not payin cab 2 get 2 hats house >.> im only gonna have like 50 cash for like food for 3 days >.> mad hard lol....

and wat u mean by mo lmfao... yea i no wat u mean already lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Why is S.W.A.T. gonna beast in money match crew battles at Pound? I'm gonna be a S.W.A.T. team member for those crew battles too. I gotta help out my peoples, lol. :)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfaoooo yea man HOOT HOOT... lol hoot hoot is a pokemon lol.... and hax make dj a swat member already... killa fleet is done..... hes basically in ur crew anyway... we play with that ni99a all the dam time >.< ill even try 2 mod dj's sig 2 make it say swat lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Nah my dude, Killer Fleet is in my blood. Even though the crew is dead and we're separated, I can't leave my crew just like that. I'm one of the originals of Killer Fleet. Although, I'll always be there for SWAT for anything like crew battles and stuff.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Nah my dude, Killer Fleet is in my blood. Even though the crew is dead and we're separated, I can't leave my crew just like that. I'm one of the originals of Killer Fleet. Although, I'll always be there for SWAT for anything like crew battles and stuff.
lol i understand that but i dont want *****s at pound b!tchin sayin that ur not in swat... u can rep KF all u want... as long as ur offically swat as well ^_^

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
ok Tec0 just gave me some really important info... we might have 2 pay 2 one ways tickets each.... the first one ways online to get ova there... and than the second one way tickets comin back in cash cus he said that in baltimore they might take priority with people with cash... they dd that 2 him last time... and i dont feel like waiting like 3 extra hours when i can pay $5 extra 2 prevent that...

however its ya money also... so would ya rather wait extra or pay $5 extra and b safe?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ok Tec0 just gave me some really important info... we might have 2 pay 2 one ways tickets each.... the first one ways online to get ova there... and than the second one way tickets comin back in cash cus he said that in baltimore they might take priority with people with cash... they dd that 2 him last time... and i dont feel like waiting like 3 extra hours when i can pay $5 extra 2 prevent that...

however its ya money also... so would ya rather wait extra or pay $5 extra and b safe?
Me and Grill were REAL mad our faces weren't like this -> :mad: we wanted to dead up **** that guy and take his money lol it was OD GAY. ;)

Make sure you watch out for that China town buses they gimp better than marth.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace

There's no such thing as "having a crew in ur blood"

Me being in S.W.A.T. now is a perfect example...

Alukard

Smash Hero
i would ... if u guys ever would invite me -_-

anyway ... people we have a coupld of crew battles coming up ... at pound i wanna crew battle mm people ... ron are u goin got b able to go to pound ... we need that EV trained(pokemon video game talk) pikachu and umm everyone post up about going to pound we need to buy these bus tickets dammit ... stop wasting time ... ur either going or ur not ... o and ... someone try to set up smashfests please we need to play more dammit i haven't played with dionis since last weekly where i sucked o d badly ... i dunno how we still got 1st with jaden and killabox

WELL TMR WE ARE CREW BATTLING TSA NY ... i don't kno the line up we are going ot talk about it at w2z so b there early people ... plz

THANK YOU =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
RYAN ... ron has two light balls ... O_o' ... he told me ... ^_- lmfaolmfao ... jk jk

o man crew battle lol ... i haven't had one of these since DA lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
sheesh ... i hate crew battles bcuz of who to put in ... =\ *tear* i'm considerate towards who is goin got b used ... but also i don't wanna lose the battle ... i dunno ... we should definitely talk about it tmr tho at the weekly ... so people plz b there like i said b4 ... i'm going ot b there at 5 the latest ... sooo uhhh yea ... hit me up on aim if anythig guys

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
i would ... if u guys ever would invite me -_-

anyway ... people we have a coupld of crew battles coming up ... at pound i wanna crew battle mm people ... ron are u goin got b able to go to pound ... we need that EV trained(pokemon video game talk) pikachu and umm everyone post up about going to pound we need to buy these bus tickets dammit ... stop wasting time ... ur either going or ur not ... o and ... someone try to set up smashfests please we need to play more dammit i haven't played with dionis since last weekly where i sucked o d badly ... i dunno how we still got 1st with jaden and killabox

WELL TMR WE ARE CREW BATTLING TSA NY ... i don't kno the line up we are going ot talk about it at w2z so b there early people ... plz

THANK YOU =)
you and your crew are welcome anytime you know that alu lu

Alukard

Smash Hero
today was the **** ... branden ... stop getting emo u freaking douche ... sheesh ... u can't get better if u don't think ur getting better urself =)

Top Bottom