• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey guys happy new year ... i hope we all have a great year ... in both smash life and personal lives =)

Cia

das kwl
OMFG, I definitely had like 20 + people telling me I should be a singer. of course they were semi- drunk.. or completely drunk.. but having an audience was like.. amazing..

also

::insert cheesy holiday greeting::

thus, this post was indeed..

SWAT related

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
*looks at above post*
vanz is an entertainer now??? i got a gig for u later on tonite :laugh: *wink wink*

anyways wit that out the way happy new years to all of ya, ima try to be much more active
especially since brawl is coming out soon WOOOOOO

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL

Not only did he quit smash...he also QUIT LIFE!

*crowd goes "Oh!" for mad OD long*

"Get at me."

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LOL

Not only did he quit smash...he also QUIT LIFE!

*crowd goes "Oh!" for mad OD long*

"Get at me."
UH UH NA D1 i dont play that shons, na na shons, its over shons, i aint quit shons, na na next tourney shons, or weekly shons, its a rap shons, its a rap.... shons

EDIT- u see that homie in my sig shons, thats ME shons in smash shons, i dont play that shons =)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
O_o im not good,i cant wait for brawl and smash is like just there now its like the last thing i want to do now,the only time i practice is the day before a weekly or if theres a local tourny and thats it

Hax

Smash Champion
word dionis lol smash is mad boring... i just wanna do good at pound 3 with jesus and then i'm done with SSBM. and if there's another zenith i'll practice for that too, but that's pretty much it. i just want brawl to come out. :(

Volgar

Smash Cadet
just wanna say thank u .. again .. and will not sell Steroids to none of u guys .. ( espcially alukard) . Cough* insider .

but yeh ..

Hax

Smash Champion
alright cool guys i added him to the roster, but who is he? if this ***** starts beef i will deck him. lol jp hope you have a good time in swat :)

EDIT: holy **** I watched the vid in volgar's sig.. he is pretty ****ing good O_O

Volgar

Smash Cadet
alright cool guys i added him to the roster, but who is he? if this ***** starts beef i will deck him. lol jp hope you have a good time in swat :)
Hax lol .. im the kid who walks around with the tightest long sleeve shirt all the time but diffrent colors .. and u said i was jacked one point in ur life ..

( remeber Simba)

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
word dionis lol smash is mad boring... i just wanna do good at pound 3 with jesus and then i'm done with SSBM. and if there's another zenith i'll practice for that too, but that's pretty much it. i just want brawl to come out. :(
YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED LONG ENOUGH TO BE "DONE" WITH MELEE!!!

lmao

just kidding

but seriously....lol

kidding..

but seriously...

Top Bottom