• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Wait luck you wanna mm me?

Ill definitely play you in a fox ditto :laugh:

can we do marth vs fox next

then my fox vs your ganon

then my marth vs your ganon

then my sheik and peach vs your fox

and then your ganon

who else do you play?
GAME!!! ... someone is getting confident ... YAYYY ... i <3 tec0's sheik ... made me wanna pick her up ... i love u guys

also luck stop tryin to steal our crew members ... train ur own ...

4 eyes is too ****ing good ...... looking ............... o and he has a beast link lol ... nah but 4 eyes u gotta play with us more man i don't want u leaving the cre cuz we never get to play =( ... just remember we love all u guys and i kno we can b mad good in brawl ... cuz we actually have fun so that makes us like power lvl over 9000 LMFAO

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Wait luck you wanna mm me?

Ill definitely play you in a fox ditto :laugh:

can we do marth vs fox next

then my fox vs your ganon

then my marth vs your ganon

then my sheik and peach vs your fox

and then your ganon

who else do you play?
I play sheik i guess (who doesnt...) im not gonna do that many mm's cuz its gonna add up to like 65$.

the ones ill actually do are:

fox ditto
marth fox
ganon marth
ganon fox (maybe)

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
yo son next friday we should do the crew battle.

yo 4eyes if i beat you in a mm. you gotta join my crew no johns tec0 sucks mm me for a dollar fox fox/
I would love to take your money luck :chuckle: j/k

After I get a new controller

$10?

I fuking sucked at Zenith....I came in 17th place :(

Seriously tho my control really fuked me up no johns...I lost to...a shiek...I never lose to shiek lol O well

If there isn't a weekly Friday we should meet up somewhere son son dun dun

Lol im not leaving alu, Im just really stranded and **** cuz of skool...Junior yr is important for college so im trying to do good and ****...well i just hate skool period no johns lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord

$10?

Seriously tho my control really fuked me up no johns...I lost to...a shiek...I never lose to shiek lol O well

Lol im not leaving alu, Im just really stranded and **** cuz of skool...Junior yr is important for college so im trying to do good and ****...well i just hate skool period no johns lol
word it definetly is

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I play sheik i guess (who doesnt...) im not gonna do that many mm's cuz its gonna add up to like 65$.

the ones ill actually do are:

fox ditto
marth fox
ganon marth
ganon fox (maybe)
LOL how can it add up to 65 dollars i thought you wanted to do them for 1 dollar thats why i threw so many but hell we can do it for more if you want.

I'll mm anyone from your crew luck my crewmembers are willing to MM any member in your crew as well.

Maybe if you go to a jersey tourney cuz you live in jersey the Tunes can crew battle mm you guys.

btw Ill let you MM any low tier of your choosing for 1 dollar as long as you gimme like a week in advance.

Ill do all those mm no problem :)

Brian - :( my sheik gets ***** all the time :( your too good >_>.

Btw i <3 you :) and me and jesus agree sheik is amazing

Luck ill mm your sheik if you want

Alukard

Smash Hero
tec0 is such a hustler ^_^ ... taking it to the neutral grounds days ... o man ... the roots for all champions lol ... even gauntlet was at neutral one time lol tooo ****ing good i remember pc wave shining me against peachs castle ... i thought he was cheating me lmfaoooooo o man good times

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord

$10?

oh snap that was U!!!! yo!! I never played against a beasty a$$ link since dik's son. In our first match i think u **** my icy's which is odd for me since i know i own links, so i had to think between fox or shiek, so i chose shiek. But still GG man.

Alukard

Smash Hero
guys ... we are going to start training for pound 3 ... i'm tryin to set up fests and stuff at least once a week ... mayb even 2 fests for the month of january =) ... so yea ... i'll keep ya posted

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
Zro your sexy

Thx DDuo...I'll give you a better fight next time I promise :)

Yo I been thinking recently...I think I should start counter-picking :laugh:

I dont like to do it cuz Link is too cool for skool....but I think using my other players here there wont mind lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Zro your sexy

Thx DDuo...I'll give you a better fight next time I promise :)

Yo I been thinking recently...I think I should start counter-picking :laugh:

I dont like to do it cuz Link is too cool for skool....but I think using my other players here there wont mind lol
you should..i think that when u use more than ur main at one point of ur smash playing career..u end up playing better with ur main and understand other characters more.

Alukard

Smash Hero
you should..i think that when u use more than ur main at one point of ur smash playing career..u end up playing better with ur main and understand other characters more.
QUOTED FOR TRUTH ... my marth sucks ... but bcuz of touching every character very often he is homosexual ALLLLLLLSOOOOOO ... yall niggs need to get at MY CF and SAMUS SON!!!

Cia

das kwl
using a variety of characters helps u understand different match ups better. that's why I do it lolz..

however, I do not recommend using yoshi against a falco, on FD, in the middle of a tournament

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
Lets Play Some Smash!!!!! I Finished With School For Today N Im Ready N Willing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
i do i dont why you wouldn't.

yo swat next friday we should try that crew battle again.
Again?? We already crew battled ya?

I use way more characters then Link, when im having friendlies i barely touch him...he gets kinda boring lol I just like sticking to my main in tournaments

Sheik is a guy no johns it says so in Orcarina Of Time

Skool sucks :mad:

Whos going to casual friday?

Cia

das kwl
sheik is just cheap vanz ftilt - fair ur dead.
yeeeah, it's so awesome and technical!!

and don't forget Bthrow > needle > Fair (best 0 to death combo ever)

-or-

Dthrow > jab > Dtilt > quick needle charge > grab > bthrow > needles (2 of them from the charge) > dsmash.. <3
--------------

idk why, but I do some of my best sheik combos on hax

aziz - we need to train more like we used too ^_^

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
HIIII GUYS :)

Hey is anyone interested in a smashfest this weekend?

as in from Friday -> Sunday afternoon LOL

You guys should show up and have fun at my house and at my 7-11 store :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well there are two ways to get to my house really you can take 1 bus to get to somewhere near my house and round trip is around like

6.30 im guessing maybe more maybe less but by bus its roughly 6 dollars.

Or you can take the trains like me and vanz do (I personally like trains more its more comfortable and more reliable IMO) and its roughly 7 dollars round trip.

Hax

Smash Champion
im taking this week off from smash.. gonna be playing next friday and sat. going to a CT tourney with bum next sat.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can see it now, grand finals mista aziz vs bum, they split, and they go home... then they get robbed by some blackanese guy, the end =)
LMFAO ....

anyway .. i can't wait till the next tourney ... i need my fix of smash ... lol ... altho this week was epic outside melee lol ... pound 3 is coming peeps ... lets b ready =)

also tec0 i'm going =) ... i'll probably head over with vanz ... i'll ask him when he is going ... and leae with him as well ... he is my guide sons lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
so yea i definately saw dire yesterday when he pasted my job... lookin mad fukkin cute in his blue hat lol.... i deffinately followed his *** 4 like 10 blocks 0.o imagine if i would have done some **** like that lol mad gay and stalkerish lol

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
so yea i definately saw dire yesterday when he pasted my job... lookin mad fukkin cute in his blue hat lol.... i deffinately followed his *** 4 like 10 blocks 0.o imagine if i would have done some **** like that lol mad gay and stalkerish lol
man i never do branden could turn me on so fast with a single post lmfaooo

anyways is there like a smashfest this weekend besides tec0s

Cia

das kwl
no blackaneeeesah, there are no other smashfests (not ones worth going to)

:D

I'm gonna head to teco's on friday, than leave saturday morning cuz I got work from 1-10 T_T

Top Bottom