• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
he hasn't entered in a long time i'm just saying in the crew battle vs. DA is for $$ ... everyone does feel like that ... with the wild card thing ... but at least for another crew battle ... he should play ... he needs to play singles more ... seriously ... cuz if not ur not gonna get better ... i like doubles more then singles ... but if i don't enter the singles tourney i play 8 million singles friendlies at the tourney ... so yea ... plz ENTER SUMTHING ... o and place well ... it doesn't look good if u place badly

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yea i know guys... thats y im tryin hard 2 get better... and i actually consider myself very active compaired to every1 else in the crew.... i just dont enter much cus.... im poor ****it... even with a job, im more broke than ever >.< if that makes sense lol but yea tmr is my day off from work so if any1 wants 2 play let me know ^_^

Edit: i like a 20oz steak better lol

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Good stuff @ Ace not taking the bait, the truth bait =D

Yesh mangs, I hope we can do a crew battle at Zenith, me, Wes, Jay, Kubuu Raffy and D1 probably...I don't think everyone will show though..

4eyes, has a monster-*** Link..

Zro..you're a funny cat, don't miss out on Zenith.

Cause at Zenith singles, i'm going to bring an interesting surprise!

and lmao@VanZ referring to Comp as ''that guy'', man kids these days..

Like that rookie jetfighter that thinks the retired vet is unskilled cause the guy doesn't always wear his decorations.

Oh and this is coming from the same sardine that watched live matches of Mike G's unmatched Peach and said ''yeah so what?''

Do me a favor VanZ..so you don't kid yourself....travel to Sweden and win a top-level tourney there..until then you probably shouldn't gas yourself up just barely placing at meaningless practice bi-weeklies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is how dire pwns(sic) people on smashboards.
dammmm ***** came from out of no where... i admire DA tho ... cuz they have fans by just having fun trash talking lol

anyway ... who went ot sweden dire ?? comp or mike G?? just want to kno not doubting it or anything =)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Compton..=n

Oh and it's trash talk, AND being original and godlike with our chars =D
lol 2 good man.... ***** said god like.... mr. sir.... if jesus christ picked up this game he would own u and DA lol.... and that ***** teams wit god so watch out ken and isai lol

also im deffinately not funny mr. dire... more like a bag of bolts.... i look like a bunch of tasty grapes from far, but when u bite into them they r even better than u thought.... that and you might break a tooth or 2 lol.... mmmmmmmmmmm rusty flavored lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
so yea i just confirmed that i dont have work on saturday so now im goin for sure ^_^ and ill have a smashfest at my house on friday...... startin at like 10 tho cus i gotta b somewhere >.> so will anybody come???? ya ppl can also sleep over so we can go 2 the zenith the day after..... so let me no ppls

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... but anyway ... gat at my marths forward b kills ... no johns ... i'm uber original ... GET AT MY UP SMASHES LMFAOOOOOO ... thousand years of pain if ur on a platform lol

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
Thx Dire :)

Yo I hope Zenith gets a good amount of people man, the confirmed list is so small :urg:

Isn't there like 3 tournaments this Saterday? lol There should of been a different date, well if anything its gonna be easier to win then lol

***** said a thousand years of pain lmao

OMFG everytime I click edit it does a new post :laugh:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Thx Dire :)

Yo I hope Zenith gets a good amount of people man, the confirmed list is so small :urg:

Isn't there like 3 tournaments this Saterday? lol There should of been a different date, well if anything its gonna be easier to win then lol

***** said a thousand years of pain lmao

OMFG everytime I click edit it does a new post :laugh:
QUIT LIFE

LMFAO

Hax

Smash Champion
6 on 6 then?

d1 raffles dire kubuu wes jay

vs

jman hax alukard dionis tec9 ron

EPICNESS

Hax

Smash Champion
also branden.. sorry but thats exactly why i dont wanna go to your STD. last time it was 7 people on 1 tv and i played like twice. either way jesus says he's coming to my house this friday and i can only have 4 people and brian/dionis already called it so ya it's up to them if they want to come.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
6 on 6 then?

d1 raffles dire kubuu wes jay

vs

jman hax alukard dionis tec9 ron

EPICNESS
LMFAOOOO mista aziz im not being against u or any1 else but u gotta think about how other people feels and also the situation 1st.
i know this is 4 money, and i understand, but u sound like ur in charge lmfao

for 1 ron got banned =/ (would be nice if he was allowed 2 come back again, he was really cool)

and whens the last time u seen tec9 lmfao, i doubt hes coming 2 zenith, maybe who knows

thats 2 people missing, but u guys can always agree on 4v4 if possible. branden also been trying, from what i been reading, maybe u guys can play him yourself then decide, or maybe he can do well in single at zenith or something. once again i know its 4 money so i can understand, im not all that serious about the game as u can see lmfao

but uhh yah... i wrote alot LMFAO im sure u and every1 else can understand this

Alukard

Smash Hero
well guys ... the smash fest is going to b at brandens this friday ... people should go and play singles with him ... also he is in need of a partner for zenith ... so yea ... ummm i'm going to probably go to dionis's house ... if not aziz i will see u lol ... so yea ... GET AT SWAT we are tooooooooo ****ing good dammit

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i am reptar hear me rawr lmao,HERES THE MAIL IT NEVER FAILS IT MAKES ME WANNA WAG MY TAIL WHEN IT COMES I WANNA YELL MAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfao dionis is 2 good.....well i have 2 setups but now im not lettin ppl over..... since last week i have had bed bugs..... idk how i got some in my house but im pretty angry cus now i have 2 fukkin fumagate the house...... and yea i need a teams partner >.>

Alukard

Smash Hero
SPARTANS at zenith we will meet,many will come our way...That is where we fight and that is where they DIE!
quoted for truth ... and i just felt like posting ... also ... everyone ... must get at my ... marth NO JOHNS

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
:laugh::laugh:

I swear Dionis is the best when it comes to spamming

Link Ftw?? And since it seems like the smashfests have been shot down by helicopters and **** hopefully I can train with Jash today...I was suspose to yesterday but got jv 5-stocked by my girl lol

Link ftw no johns

Venom NY

Smash Lord
:laugh::laugh:

I swear Dionis is the best when it comes to spamming

Link Ftw?? And since it seems like the smashfests have been shot down by helicopters and **** hopefully I can train with Jash today...I was suspose to yesterday but got jv 5-stocked by my girl lol

Link ftw no johns
LOL jv 5 stocked welcome to the club we have jackets

Hax

Smash Champion
good **** today everybody!! good job jman, me, dionis and alulu! SWAT!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
jman - OMG YOU TRY TO GIMP ALL THE TIME LOL :) I <3 your sheik I think its better than mine <_< good stuff.

Hax - you keep getting first your awesome :) I wish I saw you play your CF is very entertaining to watch ;).

Alukard - ZOMG how come you are better than me in everything :(. your mean.

Dionis - you better go to my house next time >_> no johns btw great job ****** me you and brian are too good.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
jman - OMG YOU TRY TO GIMP ALL THE TIME LOL :) I <3 your sheik I think its better than mine <_< good stuff.

Hax - you keep getting first your awesome :) I wish I saw you play your CF is very entertaining to watch ;).

Alukard - ZOMG how come you are better than me in everything :(. your mean.

Dionis - you better go to my house next time >_> no johns btw great job ****** me you and brian are too good.
thanks lol it wasnt really **** cuz it was mad close ya had me nervous,ya were the only team that made me nervous.

BUt yeah AS I SAID I WOULD DO and ram my palm up fox and falcos noses and tech chase them I DID and me and brian ****ing sweped everyone we never lost 1 match,and good **** aziz on spliiting first,jesus wtf happened 2 u? and 4eyez what place did u get?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wait luck you wanna mm me?

Ill definitely play you in a fox ditto :laugh:

can we do marth vs fox next

then my fox vs your ganon

then my marth vs your ganon

then my sheik and peach vs your fox

and then your ganon

who else do you play?