• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The S.W.A.T. Team + Killer Fleet Thread - Now 1 Crew!!!

Link226

Smash Ace
Gotem!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can train with Jash or even maybe Bum saterday or sunday so I can be ready for Zenith saterday....

Im up to episode 16 in Death Note ^.^ **** is too fuking cool

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Gotem!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can train with Jash or even maybe Bum saterday or sunday so I can be ready for Zenith saterday....

Im up to episode 16 in Death Note ^.^ **** is too fuking cool
Remember that episode 24 is legendary in my books ^_^.

Ace - The next time you play in a tourney Ill knock you out in losers at loser finals ^_^ lmao <3

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
yea thats y i can still randomly join weeklies and win top 2 right. i wish i could say win 1st but this bum person still exists lol. At least i can still win 1st in teams ;) oh and u still got four stocked by me (RECENTLY) no johnz im never lettin it go son lol :laugh: btw wat happened to this crew....madd ppl left.

You cannot beat me.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Teczero: LMAO i dont think we ever played in tourny. makes me sad cuz i kno it'll never happen :(

Vanz is a beast.

Alukard is really good i just happen to be that much better LOL. J.k j.k but wat happened to Hax last night was pretty dang funny. everyone will see dont worry.....

and good **** to alukard and jman for splitting wit DJ and Bum. i knew those two teams would be in finals.

Alukard

Smash Hero
It's sad to say, but it only gets worse.. Btw, did that guy I'm supposed to $100.00 money match ever show up again??
unfortunately for both of u ... no ... but i think it was a bluff ... u guys would probably mm for like 10$ mayb a few times thats wat i think ... i doubt people would bet that much on smash

Cia

das kwl
nahh.. he wanted to throw in an extra $100.00 in the crew battle. so i wanted to see if he would like to do that against me alone.. and so far, he hasn't set the date. i might not be able to make zenith because of work, but i'd stop by for that money match :D

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, train hard and destroy everyone at Zenith, i rooting for ya!

Alukard

Smash Hero
thanks..person we have yet to meet.
LMFAOooo ... but yo seriously ... we should crew battle someone at zenith ... i think we are ready =)we gotta play with four eyez a bit more tho ... to give him the training i gave jesus ... name the character u wanna train against and i'll teach u ... alll kinds of crap ... =)

but yea guys lets set up some crew battles ^_^

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
if we end up having a crew battle may i plz b in it... i think im proving 2 u guys trhat im gettin better..... also my smashfest was fun...... jesus needs 2 quit life 4 puttin baby powder everywhere and 4 beastin for marvel lol..... and brian i need 2 teach u more 3s action lol..... dj, i did things 2 u while u was sleeping lmfao no, no i didnt lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
if we end up having a crew battle may i plz b in it... i think im proving 2 u guys trhat im gettin better..... also my smashfest was fun...... jesus needs 2 quit life 4 puttin baby powder everywhere and 4 beastin for marvel lol..... and brian i need 2 teach u more 3s action lol..... dj, i did things 2 u while u was sleeping lmfao no, no i didnt lol
How about doing good in singles tourney?

LOL jk <3

Your avatar reminds me of surma and therefore needs to be replaced asap.

HIIIIIIIII SWAT :chuckle:

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i'll b there a bit early .. not sure ... i am scheduled to go to the movies saturday with my girl ... so umm i'll probable leave after doubles ... if the tourney gets run really fast i'll probably enter singles as well ... but i doubt it ... cuz i don't wanna have her there watching all bored lolol ... but we should have a smashfest at brandens again ^_- ... this time with another set up so things will b great =) ... who in swat will b able to go ???

POST UP!!!

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
well i'll b there a bit early .. not sure ... i am scheduled to go to the movies saturday with my girl ... so umm i'll probable leave after doubles ... if the tourney gets run really fast i'll probably enter singles as well ... but i doubt it ... cuz i don't wanna have her there watching all bored lolol ... but we should have a smashfest at brandens again ^_- ... this time with another set up so things will b great =) ... who in swat will b able to go ???

POST UP!!!
So its Brandens house friday? If so then i'll try to leave skool early cuz skool sucks lol I gotta ask my teachers if i got any test on friday, if not then im out early lol I gotta train with this broken a$$ crew

Venom NY

Smash Lord

POST UP!!!
im defiently going yo 4eyez try your best to go yo i want everyone in swat to train,and where the funk is glitch at?

Hax

Smash Champion
well jesus definitely left and joined swat lol.. the crew battle against DA and TSANY is this weekend at zenith guys.. train up

i'll be training w/ dionis alu and jesus on friday =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOO quit life ... o and guys its a 6v6 most likely so 4 eyes and branden might b in it ... not confirmed yet ... but yea u guys are in line ... =) .. god i love our crew

Venom NY

Smash Lord
post # 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OFFICALLY A SMASHLORD *zelda music plays*da da da daaaaa

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
post # 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OFFICALLY A SMASHLORD *zelda music plays*da da da daaaaa
quit..... ummmm idk bout this friday guys.... if i have another smashfest... its gonna b late cus im goin 2 a party...... but ya can come later on in the nite and ya can sleep over... but my girls party is deffinately more important than smash >.> so yea ill let u guys know

Hax

Smash Champion
yo branden.. umm im having a smashfest for me/brian/dionis/jesus this friday lol so yea..

btw if its 6v6 we're using me, jesus, brian, dionis, tec9 and then either phillybilly/jash... id take philly cuz he has exp against da players

Alukard

Smash Hero
aziz ... jash left the crew ... lmaooo ... a while ago .. >.> ... anyway ... i think branden is ready for a crew battle man ... we gotta use him =)

Hax

Smash Champion
aziz ... jash left the crew ... lmaooo ... a while ago .. >.> ... anyway ... i think branden is ready for a crew battle man ... we gotta use him =)
oh snap.. well ron is definitely a beast so ya =/

if its 6 on 6 our lineup is definitely me, alu, jman, dionis, ron and tec9

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yay some faith.....

so yea aziz... if i have a smashfest ya should just come 2 my house cus i could have more ppl over.... just a thought #_#

edit: it seems like aziz is stuck on not using me.... guess he doesnt have any faith in me

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This was my Shout out to Zro in the result thread:

"Zro- Dude, when the hell you get that good with Jiggs. its freaking good. I was not expecting to fight a jiggs that good from you. good matches. keep up with the puff ball. its really awsome man"

This guy is too good. but his azz in this crew battle to own. that is all

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Brandon - Thats probably because you play in doubles occasionally and don't really show how good you really are.

No one like to use a "Wild Card".

I mean you play with the crew but you aren't as active as other members.

>.< please go enter a singles tourney and **** :p

EDIT: oh... well go enter more I haven't seen you play in a REAL REAL long time.

Top Bottom