• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Roy Video Thread- UPDATED December 21,2007

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
good offense against caveman sethlon, u need to grab more agressively tho imo =)

good stuff

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
HALL of Fame

Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?...=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Huh, I could've sworn that I made a post here...*shrug* *reposts*

good offense against caveman sethlon, u need to grab more agressively tho imo =)

good stuff
*ego goes way up*

Lawl, seriously though, I probably should be grabbing more. I'm just antsy about getting in grab range, because thats within shiek's tilt/dsmash/grab range. Some tech chase fsmashes would be nice though.

You're planning on going to pound3, right Neo? We should get some games in, FC6 was too fun.

So, uh, Njz, should I bother putting more videos up? I've noticed that you haven't put the last couple batches up on the front page, and I'm not sure if its just because I already have a lot up there or you think the matches weren't that good or whatnot.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
OOOPPS, I didn't noticed you put up more lol I'll update it.

Keep them coming though, I've been learning Roy from you :D More vids would be smexy.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO^ that video was ****ing sick, i enjoyed it

haven't seen one of those before

TGM

Smash Lord
Out of 17 vids. alex(sethlon) won about 6 of them. This is not because im better than him(cause im not), its just samus is mega hard to beat with roy. Sethlon is the best roy in TX/2nd best in the world (no F-in joke).

I admire Sethlon more than anyone ive ever met. He CHOOSES to be low tier garbage(roy) and makes that low tier garbage kick ***. When going up against near impossible odds(peach,samus,shiek) he still stays with roy and kicks crack. Does he win them all? NOPE, but he shows them that he can hang with even the most unfair match ups.

This weekend there is gonna be a huge F-ing tournament in San Antonio, Texas and alex will be there. I will make sure his vids will be recorded. You guys love to see his roy right? If only you played this guy. Hes by far the most juicy roy in all the land(neo is a bit better).

*secretly wants to DO sethlon*

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I have to wonder why Exarch doesn't have a spot in this vid list. He's definitely a smart and inventive player with Roy...

I'm just saying, he's no scrub...so I don't really understand that...

Top Bottom