• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Roy Video Thread- UPDATED December 21,2007

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
lol platnum, you are very funny. But I think the roy forums had enough sarcasm, so you can stop it now.

But yeah, I'll update this thread son.

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Maybe add Reed here?

Just a thought. No particular movie, but he does have some 2v2s up as well as 1v1s.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I have two matches I want to put up soon. Will I get my own section? Just saying, I'm going to have quite a few videos from now until brawl comes out.

BTW: Sethlon, I challenge you for the Best Roy in Texas Title.

Banned via Administration
I have two matches I want to put up soon. Will I get my own section? Just saying, I'm going to have quite a few videos from now until brawl comes out.
no because you are not good and they won't be against good people

LOL GL HF HAHHAHAHAAH

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yay, the thread is all nice and updated now
Maybe add Reed here?

Just a thought. No particular movie, but he does have some 2v2s up as well as 1v1s.
When he gets good at smashbros.
If your Roy videos are impressive and benefit players interested in Roy...then by all means (this isn't a "YO, look at my Roy!!!" thread).
Take his money Sethlon.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
For once, agreed, just by the quality of the video (and the music... :( )
Sky, that's stupid. Some of the videos here aren't that great looking. I mean, Sethlon has black and white matches with no audio...NEO has some pretty ****ty looking videos as well.
U shouldnt be worried about the quality of the video. U should look at the player.
My point exactly. This is why me (as well as 5150) don't find the video fit to be in the first post. The quality is irrelevant.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
*sigh*
This thread is for "good" Roy players. Players that do a very good job at displaying the potential this character has. You still have yet to sharpen your Roy skills sir.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Always ppl have probs with me. I 3 stock a marth and im not good. Whatever. Im officially done wit this thread. Go ahead 5150. We ALL kno u have something smart to say.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Wtf, are you serious??? Try 3 stocking a good Marth player....which shouldn't happen because any good Marth player should **** a Roy, especially one at your skill level.

I mean, I 4 stock my little cousin's Marth with Pichu, don't see me bragging.

Anyways, leaving? Ok...farewell???
Come back when you get good with this character, peace.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
singles-
1. bum and wes (split)
1. bum and wes (split)
3. HBK
4. Rog
5. Rafa
5. G-Money
7. D1
7. Eli
9. 18 (vanz)
9. tec0
9. dmon
9. D-Duo
13. zues
13. ninjalink
13. DJ nintendo
13. SLH
17. FK
17. eazy
17. DooWop
17. X
17. Ryan K
17. Hazz
17. Mr. Kain
17. bye
25. basic sausage
25. bluray
25. keitaro
25. bye

G-money was the marth i beat in this vid but whatever. I dont care anyway. Do what u want.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
lol, those results don't prove anything. Maybe if it was a more competitive/bigger tourney, then I'll take it into account. I mean, I'm assuming this was simply some random local/small tourney considering the number of people total and the number of nobodies who attended.
It must of been sad for Gmoney to lose to someone who placed 13th using a character he should 3-4 stock.

Btw, I already knew who Gmoney was before you posted in this thread.

Look at the list of Roy players on the first post, they are all well known and experienced competitive players. The only one who isn't that well known would be LordKnight. However, he has trained closely with Mew2king and his videos show some of Roy's potential with chaingrabs. I never saw that shiz before at the time, so I assumed most Roy nubbies haven't. Therefore, it would be beneficial to have those vids up for people to learn from.

In case you didn't notice, I didn't put up every video of Sethlon. He has vids of him destorying "bad" Falco and Marth players, yet his Roy is still sick wit it. Now, apply that here. If I wouldn't put those videos of Sethlon up, then I won't put that vid of you vs Gmoney up.

Now be a good boy and leave, thanks.

Banned via Administration
i got 9th at a tourney in iowa with bowser. should i put vids of me ****** noobs up? lol.

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
I thought you were gonna make a comeback there in the 2nd ;(

Nice vids, though I do have to ask why you take DED out to the forth hit out more than a few times. Once or twice, you actually have a hope of hitting him... but what about the other 3 or 4 times?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I was desperate for kills because he was living longer than he usual/i was losing =/ In other words i was just being dumb.

An now, more me vs SE.
SideEffect(Fox) vs Sethlon(Roy) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3xYdL84N8

SideEffect(Fox) vs Sethlon(Roy) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOx5U3P4C3Y

SideEffect(Fox) vs Sethlon(Roy) 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXmdd-F9nh0

SideEffect(Fox) vs Sethlon(Roy) 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOTPuGzlasw
Clueless put 'em in the wrong order, the numbers i've got here are the right ones.

Mwuhahah, with these new vids added, half of the videos on the front page are mine! :skull:

And i'll probly post up the vids of me vs Clueless' ganon as soon as he gets 'em online.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
he sweetspotted it i guess. i'm surprised Myztek didn't edgeguard it. i think randal made Chad look farther away than he really was..?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Thanks FlameHaze.

I added that video as well as two more videos of NEO. He loses in both though :p (RockCrock's Ganon and another vid with Ken's Marth).

Top Bottom