• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Roy For Brawl Thread: Support Our Boy Roy (Roy Subspace story made in latest post

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
From what I understand, it's actually King of Bern in FE6 and those are two different songs. At least that's what my soundtrack says. I think Bern Superpower most literally translates to Kingdom of Bern so my bet is on FE7.

I don't think it means anything except that Sakurai thought the song would be good for Brawl in light of the Tunnel X music update. Hopefully it leads to Roy or Eliwood in Brawl though.
There are two songs, in FE6, the first version of "Kingdom of Bern" is heard, but it's not Zephiel's theme. Zephiel's theme is different.

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I would gladly accept you into the Knights of Elibe, however, you must first agree to the Oath described in the opening post.

Also, to all the Knights of Elibe and Roy fans who have not voted for me yet, I was nominated for Most Intelligent user in the Forum Awards, however, I desperately need your vote in order to win in that category, a link to the voting booth is in my signature. Remember, voting ends today at 11:59 P.M. EST.
No prob, you've got my vote:)

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Oh and I agree and promise to abide by the oath
Okay, I accept you into the Knights of Elibe. :)

*knights SSBBRAWLIN*

You are now a Knight of Elibe.

Also, to all other Roy fans and Knights of Elibe, there are less than eight hours left until voting in the forum awards ends, so please be sure to vote for me if you have not done so already.

SSBBRAWLIN

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I accept you into the Knights of Elibe. :)

*knights SSBBRAWLIN*

Also, to all other Roy fans and Knights of Elibe, there are less than eight hours left until voting in the forum awards ends, so please be sure to vote for me if you have not done so already.
Thanks a lot:)

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
There are only four more hours left to vote in the Forum Awards, so to all you Roy fans and Knights of Elibe who have not voted for me yet, now is the time to do so. I am the underdog in my category so I am going to need every last one of you to vote for me in order to win in that category. Remember that voting ends at 11:59 PM EST tonight. This is my last post in this topic asking you to vote for me in the Forum Awards. Remember that there is a link to the voting booth in my signature.

If I do happen to win, and if the the award for winning is a month of premium membership, I plan to pay all the Roy fans and Knights of Elibe back, by sending a Personal Message to every one of you asking whether you want to be notified when the roster does leak, because I am sure that when it does leak, there will be jerks trying to spoil it for everyone else. My PM box is nearly full, and I could use some extra space, and I plan to use that extra space to benefit fellow Roy fans and Knights of Elibe (and maybe extending it to other Smash fans that want to be notified when to get off SmashBoards). It is the least I can do for the support that you have given me thus far. Hopefully, when I wake up tomorrow, the results will have already been posted.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Well, I got runner-up in the Most Intelligent category. However, pretty much the mods won in almost every category, so I guess it was more about name recognition than anything else. Well, I would simply like to say thank you to all the Knights of Elibe and Roy fans who voted for me, and I am happy with how far I did get. I will still be sending PMs to all the Knights of Elibe asking whether they want to be notified when the roster does leak, however, since I did not get Premium Membership, looks like I will have to be cutting some messages from my PM box.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I rather not know if Roy is in SMash or not. I just wanna surprise myself. Congrats in being a runnerup.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Ah. That makes sense. The songs did sound the same to me.

http://www.chudahscorner.com/soundtracks/index.php?catalog=TOCT-24827

That's the FE6 soundtrack I have but I guess it isn't complete then.
I remember now, the first version of "Kingdom of Bern" is the one heard while there is the Enemy Phase, example: When you fight Murdock.

Hear it in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVNX3XHi-ao

Around 1:35 or something, the Enemy's Phase song is heard, and there is the song.

Linkplayer5678

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I am new here. My favorite characters I like to play are Link, G & W, Captain Falcon and ROY! Sorry that I am doing my introduction here, cause that I go on another forum and this will is the thread that I might be only on.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
May I be inducted into the Knight of Elibe? I asked before, but got no reply. I've read the oath and vow to follow it
Yes.

*knights IkexMarth

I am sorry I did not get around to giving you an invitation. Its just that I have been busy sending the other Knights of Elibe PMs about whether or not they want to be notified about the roster leak.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Yes.

*knights IkexMarth

I am sorry I did not get around to giving you an invitation. Its just that I have been busy sending the other Knights of Elibe PMs about whether or not they want to be notified about the roster leak.
Thats ok, I understand. ^^ This is what I think of Roy: If Marth was unabe to return( I dunno why) I main Roy. I just think Roys cool and stuff. =D

Okysho

Smash Ace
I like Roy better then Marth... Axe Marth and give his spot to Roy. lol
impossible and will not happen.

I support Marth primarily (He's the only character I'm really waiting for now,) but I also support a re-vamped Roy/Elliwood (either or is good with me since I'm not as crazy about them as I am various other FE characters) but sure I wouldn't be disappointed with Roy in brawl again

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I call them false idols. They do't have much proof.
Hey Marthgreil, did you get my PM (Zoo-bellocks also didn't respond to the PM I sent him, despite having logged in after I sent it)? If its because my PM box was full, I just cleared some messages, that way you can now send your response.

I am going to try and find the roster as soon as it gets leaked. Well, personally I don't think the roster will be leaked until the fourth week in January, however, I would not be surprised if it happened during the third week in January.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Hey Marthgreil, did you get my PM (Zoo-bellocks also didn't respond to the PM I sent him, despite having logged in after I sent it)? If its because my PM box was full, I just cleared some messages, that way you can now send your response.

I am going to try and find the roster as soon as it gets leaked. Well, personally I don't think the roster will be leaked until the fourth week in January, however, I would not be surprised if it happened during the third week in January.

it says I have a PM but I can't find the PM.

ALso on the Roster: Who said it was going to be leaked?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
it says I have a PM but I can't find the PM.

ALso on the Roster: Who said it was going to be leaked?
Should I send you the message again?

Also, the roster will almost certainly be leaked before the game's Japanese release date (Jnauary 24). However, I think it will most like be three days before it.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Should I send you the message again?

Also, the roster will almost certainly be leaked before the game's Japanese release date (Jnauary 24). However, I think it will most like be three days before it.
Go for it.

Anyway on FE6 my Roy is Lv.20 and still has 6 or 7 Chapters till promotion. Stupid me.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Well, I am going to be adding TamJammerz's and Doodx's Roy moveset ideas later today. After that, I will be sending two more invitations for the Knights of Elibe.

Most of the Knights of Elibe have already gotten back to me about the roster leak. There is pretty much only two more weeks left until there is a roster leak, so I would like as much partcipation as possible in these final two weeks.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
yes most probably a leak will happen soon just like what happened in melee i hope people dont hate it like when it got leaked in melee lol and i definately hope roy is in it

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I added the movesets that TamJammerz and Doodx made to the opening post.

Anyhow, I really hope we get to see the character selection screen by the end of this week. If there is a large number of character boxes (35+), Roy does have a chance of returning, since the probabity of there being a third Fire Emblem character increases.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
I added the movesets that TamJammerz and Doodx made to the opening post.

Anyhow, I really hope we get to see the character selection screen by the end of this week. If there is a large number of character boxes (35+), Roy does have a chance of returning, since the probabity of there being a third Fire Emblem character increases.

Don't forget Mikaya has a good chance, but I would like to see Roy as a PC more.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Don't forget Mikaya has a good chance, but I would like to see Roy as a PC more.
Yeah, for a third spot Roy would have to compete with Sigurd, Eliwood, and Micaiah for it. However, really the chances for a third Fire Emblem character really depend upon how many characters there are in Brawl.

We only have this week and next week for roster speculating. The fourth week in January will be the week of leaks, because I am sure that there will be plenty of people who get their hands on Brawl a few days prior to the official Japanese release (January 24), which is why I really want more partcipation in this topic.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i live in europe so i cant say anything about the roster when it comes out

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So in about two weeks time, we will know the answer regarding Roy's fate. Personally, this is both very exciting and very anxious.

However, for these last two weeks I want increased paticipation in this topic by the Knights of Elibe. There is still much we can talk about, such as a possible arena based off of FE6, or how Roy would fit in the Subspace Emissary etc.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Roy in da SSE:

Roy is frozen as a trophy outside of New Pork (lord knows why) and Lucas comes along through his travels to save Roy. Right as this happens, Porky comes and tries to defeat the two warriors. Lucas and Roy team up against Porky (IMO, Porky should be a stamina battle against him while he has a plethora of weapons at his disposal). After Prky's defeat, Lucas and Roy deside to ventrue in to New Prk to find any other heroes that need saving.

I just made that up

kad15

Smash Cadet
Hopefully Sakurai doesnt take roy out cause he was probably my best character

courte

Smash Lord
With fire emblem's history and for the cheesiness of nintedo, they simply have to choose one boss, most the like the most recent/ one dragon or pair the two up. and his SSE stage would be somewhat like ike
s if not a castle under seige, possible set ablaze, expanding on the stage. I hope it's not just a token fire stage.

check this out please. i sorta stole the thread and ran with it. I'd like to hear your opinions of my ideas.

...oh my theres a missing thread?? i think it was put up by fum63 but i can't find it :sad:

edit i like ZMan's idea much better

-------------------------stage idea-----------------------

found it
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=129541

not really roy related, scroll down to see some of my post, please provide some feedback

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Roy in da SSE:

Roy is frozen as a trophy outside of New Pork (lord knows why) and Lucas comes along through his travels to save Roy. Right as this happens, Porky comes and tries to defeat the two warriors. Lucas and Roy team up against Porky (IMO, Porky should be a stamina battle against him while he has a plethora of weapons at his disposal). After Prky's defeat, Lucas and Roy deside to ventrue in to New Prk to find any other heroes that need saving.

I just made that up
Kind of works, and I like it.

Anyways, I think that Roy teaming up with somebody else would be also cool.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
yeah someone in his game would be cool or maybe even eliwood

Top Bottom