• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Roy For Brawl Thread: Support Our Boy Roy (Roy Subspace story made in latest post

courte

Smash Lord
**** that brought a tear to my eye--a tear of solid gold mercury... it was that good. one question though: what's the horizontal range and vertical height of his up+b and how long after he reached apex and dives does he stop... diving?? would he jump up and off immediately after hitting enemy

btw kudos on the awesome

MysticKenji

Smash Master
B - Hono no Dansu/Dance of Flames: Roy goes into a three attack combo with the Sword of Seals on fire, each one slightly stronger than the last as the Sword of Seals reacts to Roy. Similar to Roy's Double Edge Dance from Melee.

B+Over - Blazing Slash: Roy will pull his sword back while it is igniting then swing it over his head sending a fiery orb forward that explodes after it goes a certain distance* if it doesn't hit anything. While Roy is in the air the orb goes down and forwards at a shallow 30 degree angle.
I think these two moves should switch positions.
Other than that, it is awesome.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Roy should definitely stay in. I see no reason to take him out and I can easily see Fire Emblem getting four representatives. I mean, hell, the series is 17 years old and has ten games out, technically more if you count the BS FE series. It created an entire genre of video game. Give it some love.

As for Roy staying you have to realize this. A character does not simply represent his, or her, self. A character also represents its game.

So with that I'll give you my reasons as to why Roy should stay.

1. Roy was the first portable Lord. This is a fairly well known fact. Hell, a similar reason was used for Ike.

2. Roy's game is the third highest selling FE game. Getting near 500K in sales puts it just behind Fire Emblem: Seisen no Kiefu and Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo, FE4 and 3 respectively. That is no small feat.

3. Tying in with reason number two. Roy revived the series after the marketing blunder that was Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, I'm not saying anything about the quality as from what I hear it is a very good game. FE5 was released at the very end of the SNES's life cycle, in fact it was the very last game to be made for the SNES, and even faced with that they decided to sell the game exclusively through Nintendo's online store.

4. Roy's game introduced a few things into the series as well. The major thing that happened was a revamp of the magic system changing it to the Anima/Dark/Light triangle that we have now. This is the most used magic system throughout the series, and considering its a giant chunk of the game it shouldn't be taken lightly. Another thing is the introduction of the Support system.

Now one reason I see people against Roy is that he was an "advertisement". While that technically may be true, he did appear in Melee before his game was actually released, what would you say if I were to tell you his game, known as Maiden of Darkness(Ankoku no Mizo) at the time, was originally for the Nintendo 64. It was then moved from there to the Gameboy Advance and underwent a name change shortly after.

Another that I see is that Roy is a clone, or at least accused of being one. Well, both Roy and Marth need changes to there move sets as some moves fit one of them while the others don't. I present to you my Roy moveset!

A - A straight horizontal slice starting from the right and going towards the left.

AA - A straight horizontal slice starting from the left going towards the right.

AAA - A vertical slice going from the top down with the sword on fire.

Over + A - A vertical slice starting from the top and going down. Roy also ends up one step forward after using this attack.

Smash Over + A - A vertical slice starting from the top and going down while ignited on flames. Roy also ends up one step forward after using this attack.

Up + A - Roy shoves the flatside of the Sword of Seals into the bottom of the chin of the person he is attacking. If timed correctly it could be used to block an attack.

Smash Up + A - Roy shoves the flatside of the Sword of Seals into the bottom of the chin of the person he is attacking, while the sword ignites into flames. If timed correctly it could be used to block an attack.

Down + A - A vertical slice starting from the bottom and going up. This attack will knock the enemy up into the air.

Smash Down + A - A vertical slice starting from the bottom and going up, while the sword ignites into flames. This attack will knock the enemy up into the air.

Crouch + A - Same as Melee.

Aerial A - A simple forward kick.

Aerial Forward + A - Same as Melee

Aerial Backward + A - Roy kicks behind himself.

Aerial Up + A - Same as Melee.

Aerial Down + A - Roy's swings his leg forcefully down hitting with the heel of his foot.

Grab attack - Roy knees the person he is holding in the gut.

Forward Throw - Roy rams into his opponent's chest with his shoulder.

Back Throw - Toss the person you're holding behind you and kick them in the chest.

Up Throw - Roy tosses the person he is holding into the air.

Down Throw - Roy puts his foot behinds his opponent's and shoves him to the ground.

B - Hono no Dansu/Dance of Flames: Roy goes into a three attack combo with the Sword of Seals on fire, each one slightly stronger than the last as the Sword of Seals reacts to Roy. Similar to Roy's Double Edge Dance from Melee.

B+Over - Blazing Slash: Roy will pull his sword back while it is igniting then swing it over his head sending a fiery orb forward that explodes after it goes a certain distance* if it doesn't hit anything. While Roy is in the air the orb goes down and forwards at a shallow 30 degree angle.

B+Up - Rising Phoenix: Roy jumps up into the air and comes back down at a 30 degree angle with the Sword of Seals, on fire, pointed forwards in front of his body.

B+Down - Reinvigorating Flame: Roy takes a defensive stance. When Roy gets hit with an attack while in the stance fire flares up around him for a second and he heals for 3/4ths of the attack power and knocks back the opponent while dealing 1% damage. Only works once per stance.

* - Slightly shorter than Samus's missile range.

As you can see it is lacking a Final Smash. However, I present to you that as well.

Final Smash: Hartmut's Legacy

Zephiel comes onto the field with his sword Exaacus and starts fighting alongside Roy. At the end of the duration of the Final Smash Zephiel leaves while performing either his ranged critical or his normal critical, depending on how close the nearest enemy is.

I think this Finals Smash works great. The name comes from the fact that Zephiel's Exaacus and Roy's Sword of Seals both belonged to Hartmut, founder of Bern. Also, despite what you might think of Roy working with his enemy, you have to remember that neither Roy nor Zephiel held any contempt towards the other. Roy saw Bern attacking neighboring nations and wanted to end it and Zephiel had a misguided goal thanks to his father's numerous assassination attempts on him.

One thing you'll notice about Roy's A move set is that his smashes are copies of his normal attacks just with fire added onto them. There is a reason for that. Those are his critical attacks. You could tell when Roy pulled off a critical with the Sword of Seals because his weapon would ignite.

Roy's neutral B is derived from his conversation with Jahn, one of the original dragons, near the end of the game. Jahn explains to Roy that when Hartmut went to slay Idoun the Sword of Seals reacted to his emotions, and instead of killing Idoun it simply sealed her away.

Roy's over B is derived from his ranged attack with the Sword of Seals. Hopefully that one was obvious.

Roy's up B isn't really derived from anything as the only thing Roy has similar to what a normal up B would be is his amazing jumping ability after he attacks with the Sword of Seals. :p

Roy's down B is derived from the Sword of Seal's ability to heal Roy.
I don't agree with the Final Smash but I do like the moveset. You actually took stuff from FE6 and made them work. I how you made the smashes as criticals of the tilts.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Roy should definitely stay in. I see no reason to take him out and I can easily see Fire Emblem getting four representatives. I mean, hell, the series is 17 years old and has ten games out, technically more if you count the BS FE series. It created an entire genre of video game. Give it some love.

As for Roy staying you have to realize this. A character does not simply represent his, or her, self. A character also represents its game.

So with that I'll give you my reasons as to why Roy should stay.

1. Roy was the first portable Lord. This is a fairly well known fact. Hell, a similar reason was used for Ike.

2. Roy's game is the third highest selling FE game. Getting near 500K in sales puts it just behind Fire Emblem: Seisen no Kiefu and Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo, FE4 and 3 respectively. That is no small feat.

3. Tying in with reason number two. Roy revived the series after the marketing blunder that was Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, I'm not saying anything about the quality as from what I hear it is a very good game. FE5 was released at the very end of the SNES's life cycle, in fact it was the very last game to be made for the SNES, and even faced with that they decided to sell the game exclusively through Nintendo's online store.

4. Roy's game introduced a few things into the series as well. The major thing that happened was a revamp of the magic system changing it to the Anima/Dark/Light triangle that we have now. This is the most used magic system throughout the series, and considering its a giant chunk of the game it shouldn't be taken lightly. Another thing is the introduction of the Support system.

Now one reason I see people against Roy is that he was an "advertisement". While that technically may be true, he did appear in Melee before his game was actually released, what would you say if I were to tell you his game, known as Maiden of Darkness(Ankoku no Mizo) at the time, was originally for the Nintendo 64. It was then moved from there to the Gameboy Advance and underwent a name change shortly after.

Another that I see is that Roy is a clone, or at least accused of being one. Well, both Roy and Marth need changes to there move sets as some moves fit one of them while the others don't. I present to you my Roy moveset!

A - A straight horizontal slice starting from the right and going towards the left.

AA - A straight horizontal slice starting from the left going towards the right.

AAA - A vertical slice going from the top down with the sword on fire.

Over + A - A vertical slice starting from the top and going down. Roy also ends up one step forward after using this attack.

Smash Over + A - A vertical slice starting from the top and going down while ignited on flames. Roy also ends up one step forward after using this attack.

Up + A - Roy shoves the flatside of the Sword of Seals into the bottom of the chin of the person he is attacking. If timed correctly it could be used to block an attack.

Smash Up + A - Roy shoves the flatside of the Sword of Seals into the bottom of the chin of the person he is attacking, while the sword ignites into flames. If timed correctly it could be used to block an attack.

Down + A - A vertical slice starting from the bottom and going up. This attack will knock the enemy up into the air.

Smash Down + A - A vertical slice starting from the bottom and going up, while the sword ignites into flames. This attack will knock the enemy up into the air.

Crouch + A - Same as Melee.

Aerial A - A simple forward kick.

Aerial Forward + A - Same as Melee

Aerial Backward + A - Roy kicks behind himself.

Aerial Up + A - Same as Melee.

Aerial Down + A - Roy's swings his leg forcefully down hitting with the heel of his foot.

Grab attack - Roy knees the person he is holding in the gut.

Forward Throw - Roy rams into his opponent's chest with his shoulder.

Back Throw - Toss the person you're holding behind you and kick them in the chest.

Up Throw - Roy tosses the person he is holding into the air.

Down Throw - Roy puts his foot behinds his opponent's and shoves him to the ground.

B+Up - Rising Phoenix: Roy jumps up into the air and comes back down at a 30 degree angle with the Sword of Seals, on fire, pointed forwards in front of his body.

B+Down - Reinvigorating Flame: Roy takes a defensive stance. When Roy gets hit with an attack while in the stance fire flares up around him for a second and he heals for 3/4ths of the attack power and knocks back the opponent while dealing 1% damage. Only works once per stance.

* - Slightly shorter than Samus's missile range.

As you can see it is lacking a Final Smash. However, I present to you that as well.

Final Smash: Hartmut's Legacy

Zephiel comes onto the field with his sword Exaacus and starts fighting alongside Roy. At the end of the duration of the Final Smash Zephiel leaves while performing either his ranged critical or his normal critical, depending on how close the nearest enemy is.

I think this Finals Smash works great. The name comes from the fact that Zephiel's Exaacus and Roy's Sword of Seals both belonged to Hartmut, founder of Bern. Also, despite what you might think of Roy working with his enemy, you have to remember that neither Roy nor Zephiel held any contempt towards the other. Roy saw Bern attacking neighboring nations and wanted to end it and Zephiel had a misguided goal thanks to his father's numerous assassination attempts on him.

One thing you'll notice about Roy's A move set is that his smashes are copies of his normal attacks just with fire added onto them. There is a reason for that. Those are his critical attacks. You could tell when Roy pulled off a critical with the Sword of Seals because his weapon would ignite.

Roy's neutral B is derived from his conversation with Jahn, one of the original dragons, near the end of the game. Jahn explains to Roy that when Hartmut went to slay Idoun the Sword of Seals reacted to his emotions, and instead of killing Idoun it simply sealed her away.

Roy's over B is derived from his ranged attack with the Sword of Seals. Hopefully that one was obvious.

Roy's up B isn't really derived from anything as the only thing Roy has similar to what a normal up B would be is his amazing jumping ability after he attacks with the Sword of Seals. :p

Roy's down B is derived from the Sword of Seal's ability to heal Roy.
Yo Suichimo, I missed you being around here with your kickbutt Roy support.

Hey, you improved the moveset you showed to me, it's pretty cool.

The Final Smash sounds awesome, but I think there could be a better suggestion. Dunno, but by far, it's awesome.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Hey fellow Roy fans and Knights of Elibe, apparently there is a new rumor going around saying that Marth and Roy have both been cut, and that they have been replaced by Ike and Lyn. Here is a link:
http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/g...youll-love-super-smash-bros-brawl/135/?page=5

However, I doubt this to be true for a variety of reasons. One is that although the person who wrote this claims to be the person writing the strategy-guide for Brawl, he cannot have leaked it due to NDA. If this is indeed the person writing the strategy guide for Brawl, then this man just lost his job and looking at a lawsuit by Nintendo in the near-future. Second, this is a no-name site that is probably looking for hits. Third, why would Ike be replacing both Marth and Roy especially considering that his moveset and stats are almost completely different from their's.

Another reason why this is unlikely is due to the inclusion of Marth in this rumor. Marth was the first Fire Emblem lord as well as the only lord to star in three games (FE1, FE3, and FE11). He is also going to the hero of the Fire Emblem for the DS, so it would stupid to exclude him, considering that he would play an promotion role similar to what Roy did in Melee. Also, Marth's sword, Falchion, is still the symbol for the series in Brawl. Also, the operatic Fire Emblem theme on the Dojo was used for the commercial for Marth's first game (FE1), as well as Roy's game (FE6). Finally, music from FE1 can be heard at the end of the opera-latin singing. Combining all this evidence together, this rumor is most likely busted.

SuperShrine

Smash Rookie
Hix! I´m nice to meet you:)

I guess you are right my friend, Roy is a really good character and he has to be in Brawl. Lyn isn´t an excuse, by Sakurai, for not putting Roy, because she is only an assistent; and Ike can´t be alone, so, maybe, Marth and Roy shall be there too.

They have put Ike because very people want him to come in so, if Sakurai read our supports, maybe he will put Roy in the Brawl.

So, don´t let your guard down! There´s still hope for everyone!:)

Remember, Roy´s our boy!:laugh:

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Hix! I´m nice to meet you:)

I guess you are right my friend, Roy is a really good character and he has to be in Brawl. Lyn isn´t an excuse, by Sakurai, for not putting Roy, because she is only an assistent; and Ike can´t be alone, so, maybe, Marth and Roy shall be there too.

They have put Ike because very people want him to come in so, if Sakurai read our supports, maybe he will put Roy in the Brawl.

So, don´t let your guard down! There´s still hope for everyone!:)

Remember, Roy´s our boy!:laugh:
I need you in the "Who's going to return?" topic

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
I laughed at that post. Lyn was deconfirmed awhile ago, unless some Assists become characters.

Super Smash expert Bryan Dawson is currently working on the official Prima guide for the Super Smash Bros. Brawl game.

Thats why.

courte

Smash Lord
hey guys completely unrelated question... is there some theory of three?? if so please link to a thread for discussion?? i've heard things in the past about three third party characters this, three characters each franchise that, and a few more rumors. Any thoughts??

in no relation to the fact that

Ike
Roy
Lyn

all have 3 letters

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
hey guys completely unrelated question... is there some theory of three?? if so please link to a thread for discussion?? i've heard things in the past about three third party characters this, three characters each franchise that, and a few more rumors. Any thoughts??

in no relation to the fact that

Ike
Roy
Lyn

all have 3 letters
I think this whole "3" thing is dumb. Can you honestly see the IC's and Mr. G and Watch(if in) getting two more representatives? I know I can't.

Also it is a fact that Lyn's real name is L-I-N-D-I-S Lyndis (5 letters), so that debunks that 3 FE character thing.

-Knight

courte

Smash Lord
I think this whole "3" thing is dumb. Can you honestly see the IC's and Mr. G and Watch(if in) getting two more representatives? I know I can't.

Also it is a fact that Lyn's real name is L-I-N-D-I-S Lyndis (5 letters), so that debunks that 3 FE character thing.

-Knight
that's not the entire theory, and i don't know what it is

but IC and G&W having their own Reps no
but throw in Pit and... three retro reps

no not all series would get 3 reps, but i heard about three being a prevalent reoccuring theme considered it's the third and possible last smash game

kirby's definetly got that quote field, and whether or not it's Wolf or Krystal make it in, starfox gets at least 3, and we all hope they both get in :chuckle:

We all know Lyn's real name--that is why i blatantly said unrelated i suppose i should have stated "not sarcastic" and it's six letters

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am sorry fellow Knights of Elibe, but I won't be able to send out the weekly Personal Message again this week due to the amount college work I have to get done. However, the semester ends this week, so I will be able to give my full attention to this thread once I get out of school, and by the time I get back to school, Brawl will be about a little over a week from its Japanese release. I will be done with this semester on Friday of this week, so that is when you can expect me to update the Opening Post with all of the ideas you have presented thus far in this thread, as well as a list of all of the Knights of Elibe.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
its ok man no problem with me just do what u have to and if its goin to ruin ur exams dont even bother trying

RWB

Smash Ace
As I have said before, Roy is at the moment the second most likely FE-char to get in, Marth is number one(Ike is already in, threfore he doesn't count).

Reasons:
Roy was in one of the best-selling FEs.
He was in Melee. (I don't care what people say, this is something that increases his likelyness)
He is the best representative for the GBA FEs(He was the first GBA lord, as well ).

The only Lord except Marth that can claim to be close to him in likeliness is Sigurd....

Anihawk

Smash Rookie
This thread is great. Roy was one of my favorites in Melee and I did enjoy his GBA game even though I used a crappy translation guide. I just had to play it after FE7 ended in a cliffhanger.

Unfortunately, I don't think he will make it back. I'm not sure FE will get more than two spots since it's one of Nintendo's lowest selling still active franchises and, sadly, going by the sales of Radiant Dawn in Japan and in the US in November, FE is also a franchise in decline. If there is a second spot, that's going to Marth. Of course FE did get represented more than both Kirby and DK in Melee, two franchises that are far more important to Nintendo's history, so I'm crossing my fingers for an excellent surprise. If we do get a third spot, I do support Eliwood or Roy though and think they are the next in line considering their role in internationalizing Fire Emblem. I'm not sure why they aren't more popular but I like that family a lot both in game and for bringing my second favorite franchise to America.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
more trollers are joining the boards every day how dum do u have to be to go and start trolling in a thread u dont have a clue about

courte

Smash Lord
unfortunately im sure we've all noticed a trend nintendo has been following with the smash series--that is much love to the latest franchise release, and back then roy was current news. Marth at the time was an old school fave. I know it's also supposed to be an account of all things nintendo up to their current history but i sincerly hope they don't decide to boot characters simply because a new game has come along

mattiator

Smash Cadet
Learning dual-sword wielding to OWN Sakurai if roy
I see your point courte. It does seem like nintendo used Melee as an ad for the then-new fire emblem series in North America. One of the things I can see playing on roy's side is that he was probably the most original of the clone charachters (sorry Luigi, but your only change wasn't very "Luigi-ish" anyway).

courte

Smash Lord
I see your point courte. It does seem like nintendo used Melee as an ad for the then-new fire emblem series in North America. One of the things I can see playing on roy's side is that he was probably the most original of the clone charachters (sorry Luigi, but your only change wasn't very "Luigi-ish" anyway).
luigis the one person i have to give luigi points to along with ganondorf as they were just about to of the clones with different animations for some attacks

edit: just a few point to ganondorf, sure his up tilt was explosively badass, but taking falcons standard combo and reducing it to one overpowered punch?? awesome but still lazy--points for lack of knee... that thing is too powerful for anyone else to hold, plus i think u need to have a limp as a prerequisite

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Define 'Original Clone' because that was/is Luigification.

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
The way I see it as Roy being the closest to being a non-clone is that they are both swordsmen, not to mention swordsmen from the same game. I mean, how different can you really make them from each other??
They're actually from two different games, despite what Melee has to say. Marth is from FE1/3 and Roy is from FE6.

They can be extremely different. They both have different weapons, don't generalize swords into one category. And from there, which should basically make them mostly different in the first place, Roy's sword gives him the ability to attack from range and heal him self.

Also, look at my moveset a couple or so pages back to see my ideas on it.

courte

Smash Lord
very different

when all you do is basically fight and the only special technique you have is a showy move that does more damage, you'd better rely on your own personal flair to make sure it influences your style, allowing for no holes in your defense, so no one can 1up you on level ground

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
They're actually from two different games, despite what Melee has to say. Marth is from FE1/3 and Roy is from FE6.

They can be extremely different. They both have different weapons, don't generalize swords into one category. And from there, which should basically make them mostly different in the first place, Roy's sword gives him the ability to attack from range and heal him self.

Also, look at my moveset a couple or so pages back to see my ideas on it.
I see, I see. I haven't played FE yet so I was just wondering. xD

courte

Smash Lord
edit ginger 9001

My new favorite home-made quote for Brawl: "Watch out! He's got a Bonsslllyyy!!!"

i'd like to make a super taunt tagline, complete with the crazy chocolate dude from spongebob screaming
Bonsly?! BOOONSLLY!!!?!!" --for your emmy consideration...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340OHtwnF6I&feature=related and you can believe that was fav'd

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Well, I only have three more days until this semester is over, I already got two of my five finals out of the way (I spent over 12 hours at that school that day). Today I take my last in-school final. Other than that I have to hand in two take-home finals on Thursday. On Friday, expect me to be much more active in tbis thread than I have been.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
good luck man, mine are in early jan so i wont be online alot

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Hey, can all of you who have enjoyed my topic please nominate me for the Most Intelligent Post category, I think if I get nominated it might help to attract more attention to this topic, and the cause of the Knights of Elibe..

RWB

Smash Ace
Of course he would. But Roy is definitely Marths runner up.

courte

Smash Lord
yes i'd like to see them both and i hope it happens... those in the marth thread hate roy like a red headed stepchild lol

i always find it funny we call roy the clone when they were both newcomers, a special situation considered that they were the only two similar secrets--if roy was first unlocked i guess that would change things

Flamesamurai

Smash Rookie
Ill take roy loved fighting with him hated useing marth though dont know why i just did better with roy i guess.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
edit ginger 9001

My new favorite home-made quote for Brawl: "Watch out! He's got a Bonsslllyyy!!!"

i'd like to make a super taunt tagline, complete with the crazy chocolate dude from spongebob screaming
Bonsly?! BOOONSLLY!!!?!!" --for your emmy consideration...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=340OHtwnF6I&feature=related and you can believe that was fav'd

Haha. That episode is the best! And thanks, I'll take it in to consideration. xD

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Well, I just sent a Personal Message to every Knight of Elibe that has been active within the past two days asking to nominate me for Most Intelligent User in the Forum Awards. I am hoping that if I get nominated, more people might be interested in my work, and thus come to one of my two most active threads (this one and the ULTIMATE Analysis Topic). By the way, how many votes does it take to be nominated?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
This is for the person who created the artwork:

Can you make one of the Roy support signatures the size of my Marth or Isaac support signatures?

The ones we have right now won't fit into my signature, and I can't show any support to Roy. :(

moj4991

Smash Cadet
If Roy does not return I will go and burn nintendo down to the ground. ROY IS THE BEST CHARACTER THAT NINTENDO EVER USED BEFORE SOME OF THE BRAWL CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a new player but of the 10 different characters including marth i say that ROY IS LIKE AN ELEPHANT CRUSHING A FAMILY OF SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom