• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rough Customers, the greatest crew to hit Atlantic South!

eastheaven

Smash Ace
for some reason i can't edit, but i just wanted to say that People's Republic of Tong was the best crew in GA, hands down. I think it was Wes, Bobby, me, Blake, White Mike (R.I.P son), and Tong. Pretty solid all around.
know what's solid?
our team work

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm letting evan argue this one out if he wants to continue but I personally enjoy how chaddd has this idea that he understands the full picture as some sort of georgia epicenter of knowledge, when in reality he understands so very little.

Like, how eugene is the one who came up with the ****ed crew name in the first place, talk about not knowing.

ah but its ok, I've been insulting chaddd for the past 3 posts or so, and without a single response, I think I'll enjoy myself.
Actually Eugenio was quoting Futurama whenever he said "Rough Customer", you can't tell me what I know about Georgia Smash when I'm still #1, and you definitely don't know a thing about Eugene other than he's funny. But don't worry, I'm sure in your world, everyone in Georgia has forgotten that not only are you loud and obnoxious in person, you throw temper tantrums when you lose matchups you believe yourself to be pro at, but you also believe that you're really and truly friends with a lot of these people you play Smash with.

All of this is funny to me because of how little you know but how much you're willing to talk.

I like how this thread lays out.

*someone flames chaddd*

uuhhhhhhhh.... u suck, bunch of f@g meanies =( I R saddd

*some gives constructive critcism*

uuhhhhhhhhh... u suck, bunch of f@g meanies =( I R saddd

XD

too good.

Anyway, about the vid:

I honestly cant say I watched the whole thing, for reasons already said and done but I feel it needs repeating. Firstly the music, while I can respect that you may enjoy the music, you may want to use something with broader appeal. Obviously there are gonna be not alot of people who enjoy that music, which is why you wont see country western in a combo vid either, however much the creator might like it.

As for the combos, they were wholly unimpressive. While certainly the point of... any combo video is to showcase combos which are impressive no matter the good or bad circumstances, one can only expect to tolerate so much. Obviously the combos were done on either inexperienced people or experienced people who completely did not care about the match. Showing off combo's that would generally not work is fine, but not all crazy combo's are entertaining. I'd liken 7 dairs to watching a combo vid with a boatload of forward B to falcon punches.

All of these criticisms aside, i'd be willing to just kinda leave the video at that and stamp it as mediocre. But the whole point of you making this combo video seems to be to get others to ride on the chaddd **** train. Its just very arrogant to expect everyone to simply adore your video, and you cant seem to handle people who dont like your ganon. You release a couple videos, get a couple pats on the back and thumbs up and you start going on about best ganon in the south, christening yourself the new tipman or whatever sort of self congratulatory nonsense you've been doing this entire thread.

Oh, BTW, I have no girlfriend, so I use my spare time to make long posts like this. Oh well.

MM when I move up to georgia early august, if you think I dont have the skill to back up my words.
I believe that was the first thing you said about me or Georgia. And after the release of your 'combo video' I couldn't even begin to tell you how you're a hypocrite without bursting into uncontrollable laughter at the simple fact that you spent all that energy talking sh*t, and then produced your own vid consisting of you edge guarding people.

BTW, I believe you lost that money match you were so confidently suggesting at the end of that post.

At the end of the day I still know one thing. My friends are still my friends. Tommy, Cornel, and Eugenio I'm sure still find you annoying, no matter what crew you're in with them.

And also that you eat like 8 meals a day. Just thought I'd throw that on out there.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Actually Eugenio was quoting Futurama whenever he said "Rough Customer", you can't tell me what I know about Georgia Smash when I'm still #1, and you definitely don't know a thing about Eugene other than he's funny. But don't worry, I'm sure in your world, everyone in Georgia has forgotten that not only are you loud and obnoxious in person, you throw temper tantrums when you lose matchups you believe yourself to be pro at, but you also believe that you're really and truly friends with a lot of these people you play Smash with.

All of this is funny to me because of how little you know but how much you're willing to talk.

I believe that was the first thing you said about me or Georgia. And after the release of your 'combo video' I couldn't even begin to tell you how you're a hypocrite without bursting into uncontrollable laughter at the simple fact that you spent all that energy talking sh*t, and then produced your own vid consisting of you edge guarding people.

BTW, I believe you lost that money match you were so confidently suggesting at the end of that post.

At the end of the day I still know one thing. My friends are still my friends. Tommy, Cornel, and Eugenio I'm sure still find you annoying, no matter what crew you're in with them.

And also that you eat like 8 meals a day. Just thought I'd throw that on out there.

Look. This is about the 80th post I've seen like this from you.
And I know you and XIF like having this pissing contest but I am directing this at you because this time you clearly initiated the hate.

And I know you're thinking, "Who the hell is this guy coming in here and telling me to shut up? I've never even heard of him!" I may not be the best smasher in GA, but I've been around and I've seen enough to substantiate what I am about to say.

I have no doubt you are good at Smash Bros. That's why you're still #1.
I have seen you at tournaments and you seem like a funny/cool guy.
And even though the evidence doesn't necessarily point in this direction, let's just say I agree with the arguments you made back in whoever's thread about how smart you are and whatnot.

Given all of these things, what gives you the moral authority to tell a bunch of guys who made a crew purely for fun that they suck at Smash Bros or don't matter or whatever other reason you gave.

Are you jealous of the fun we had making it? Do you feel outcasted because you weren't included? Do you really just hate anything with XIF's name on it that much? Or maybe you just like the attention?

Again, you seem like a pretty cool guy in real life, but honestly that gives you no right to just go on a flaming rampage about something that was just done for fun.

And I know you defend that you have friends here regardless of the way you act, but it does not mean they condone your rash actions. Acting like a jerk and then claiming that still havign friends afterwards justifies your actions is rather poor logic.

Please just stop.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
lolliet. you still gonna use DK in brawl?
I haven't played him much, but so far I'm not a fan :/

I like Ike/Toon Link/Olimar as of yet. But who knows what the future holds.....I didn't main DK in Melee till a few months back.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh, i see. Toon link is so goot. Olimar is really confusing.

Renth

Smash Hero
And I know you defend that you have friends here regardless of the way you act, but it does not mean they condone your rash actions. Acting like a jerk and then claiming that still havign friends afterwards justifies your actions is rather poor logic.
I condone Chaddd on his flaming of whiny people.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ah, i mean, i've heard bad things that happen to wiis.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Look. This is about the 80th post I've seen like this from you.
And I know you and XIF like having this pissing contest but I am directing this at you because this time you clearly initiated the hate.

And I know you're thinking, "Who the hell is this guy coming in here and telling me to shut up? I've never even heard of him!" I may not be the best smasher in GA, but I've been around and I've seen enough to substantiate what I am about to say.

I have no doubt you are good at Smash Bros. That's why you're still #1.
I have seen you at tournaments and you seem like a funny/cool guy.
And even though the evidence doesn't necessarily point in this direction, let's just say I agree with the arguments you made back in whoever's thread about how smart you are and whatnot.

Given all of these things, what gives you the moral authority to tell a bunch of guys who made a crew purely for fun that they suck at Smash Bros or don't matter or whatever other reason you gave.

Are you jealous of the fun we had making it? Do you feel outcasted because you weren't included? Do you really just hate anything with XIF's name on it that much? Or maybe you just like the attention?

Again, you seem like a pretty cool guy in real life, but honestly that gives you no right to just go on a flaming rampage about something that was just done for fun.

Please just stop.
Listen to me hard, make sure all distraction is gone because I swear to all that is holy and good that I'm only going to say this once.

You, whoever you are, don't know the half of it. You come in here, and talk like you know every verbal exchange that's ever taken place between me and who I'm arguin with. There's always someone in every thread that thinks they're going to look cooler by talking me down.

ACTIONS AND MOTHERF*CKING FORUM POSTS ARE NOT THE SAME THING

The reasons I don't like this crew are many, as of right now. I don't need to justify myself to you. It contains many people that are indeed my friends, regardless of Smash Brothers. Those people don't belong in a crew with some the previously mentioned members of this community. That's simply my opinion, but motherf*ck anyone who says I can't give mine when i'm forced to read ******** dribble about how "cornel's tech skill belongs in florida" or how those that still haven't ceased talking sh*t about me behind my back want to pretend they're now friends with my friends. Stop siding with someone before thinking about the fact that you know absolutely jack sh*t about the situation other than what you decide pisses you off on these boards.

EDIT: I'd like to clarify the ignorance of the 'me not being included theory', for two reasons. I would never allow Evan to be a crew leader for me. Sorry. Not going to happen. Second, if you knew me at all, you'd already know my standpoint on crews, especially from this state.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
geez chaddd all your friends do is hurt your case
i thought it was more better when it was just you vs whiny ppl.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Listen to me hard, make sure all distraction is gone because I swear to all that is holy and good that I'm only going to say this once.

You, whoever you are, don't know the half of it. You come in here, and talk like you know every verbal exchange that's ever taken place between me and who I'm arguin with. There's always someone in every thread that thinks they're going to look cooler by talking me down.

ACTIONS AND MOTHERF*CKING FORUM POSTS ARE NOT THE SAME THING

The reasons I don't like this crew are many, as of right now. I don't need to justify myself to you. It contains many people that are indeed my friends, regardless of Smash Brothers. Those people don't belong in a crew with some the previously mentioned members of this community. That's simply my opinion, but motherf*ck anyone who says I can't give mine when i'm forced to read ******** dribble about how "cornel's tech skill belongs in florida" or how those that still haven't ceased talking sh*t about me behind my back want to pretend they're now friends with my friends. Stop siding with someone before thinking about the fact that you know absolutely jack sh*t about the situation other than what you decide pisses you off on these boards.

EDIT: I'd like to clarify the ignorance of the 'me not being included theory', for two reasons. I would never allow Evan to be a crew leader for me. Sorry. Not going to happen. Second, if you knew me at all, you'd already know my standpoint on crews, especially from this state.

Ok, let's take this slow:

First, read my opening post please. I am not the best smasher in GA, but I know a little more than "jack sh*t" about the situation. I happen to go to the same school as XIF, so I kind of talk to him sometimes. Also Smashboards is not exactly a private board, and I'm pretty sure everybody in GA knows "the situation" you two have with one another. I also (as it happens?!) am literate, so I can (and am often forced to) read the incessant flame wars you bring to this forum.

Second, you condemn me for trying to talk you down when you're typing in all caps and really large font trying to sound like a tough guy? I'm not even talking you down, if you'll read my original post you will see I am doing quite the opposite. So in honesty, the only one talking anyone else down is you.

Third, the internet and real life may not be completely intertwined. But that does not allow you act like a three year old with a box of crayons and do whatever you want. You're a big boy now, and with an IQ you boast so much about you sure could act like one.

Fourth, you talk bad about this thread for its "******** dribble", when you make threads like "OMG LAMBCHOPS I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU" and post in every other thread (including this one) about how you could four stock every Smash Bros player in the known universe. We get it, you're good at Smash Bros. Hooray for you.

Fifth, and most importantly, nobody is talking you down or talking sh*t about you. Again, in the first post I clearly stated how you are good at smash bros and seem like an alright guy in real life, but I, as well as most people in the Atlantic South forum, are just plain sick of seeing this stuff every time you post.

So just calm down and let people have their fun. If there is a tournament thread (i.e. Final Round), feel free to go nuts on flame wars about how you rock everybody in the face. But this thread is not directed to you and does not even mention you, so please sit this one out.

mog112

Smash Ace
i don't really like brawl so far.

edit. also i don't think it is all that competitive.

just seems like for fun to me, and after playing melee competitive, hard to play just for fun.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
just give it some time
95% of melee vets say that about brawl the first few times thejy play it

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i like to play it
its still not as skill-based as melee yet, but i can see the way a competitive scene would develop

GA Peach

Smash Lord
despite the bashing of both sides, i'm, as chad mentioned, neutral on this little war. while i disagree of chad's methods and wording, after reading his stuff and talking to him in person, i think he actually raises a lot of valid points. speaking of crews, chad, whatever happened to Real Talk? did we disband(even though i was an honorary member, lol)?

Ambix

Smash Ace
Man I loves me some crew battles.
Quite possibly the funnest smash event ever invented.

hey xif if i can wrangle a few wild monies we definately need to have another crew battle at G4S and maybe some friendlies~

The 5 stocking was painfull >_<

No johns but I was pretty tired and whacked out on bawls in illinois.

EDIT: too much srs bsns in this thread....

Top Bottom