• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
An awesome size comparison chart, but it should have included Samus as well. (I want to know whether the artist believes that Ridley is too big. :troll:)

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Dawn of the Second Day

48 Hours Remain

We are getting very close to a possible Ridley confirmation. Tomorrow could very well be the last day we speculate whether Ridley will even be in Smash 4.

For the past three weeks, I have been changing my avatar to reflect each of Ridley's appearances in Smash Bros. so far. His background appearance in Smash 64, his opening trailer appearance in Melee, and his boss appearance in Brawl. There has not been a new avatar for this week because hopefully I will have a new avatar on Tuesday which is just two days away, so this avatar is going to get a bit more screen time.

I think if Ridley does get confirmed in Smash 4's unveil trailer that EVERY Ridley supporters is obligated to have an avatar of Ridley's playable form for the rest of the week.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Just beat Meta Ridley in Prime, didn't have time to go through the whole game, but was fortunate enough to have a save file where I have saved right before the battle. It remains my favorite boss battle in the series, it feels so grand, and it just has a cool atmosphere to it. Not particularly hard, but still great.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think if Ridley does get confirmed in Smash 4's unveil trailer that EVERY Ridley supporters is obligated to have an avatar of Ridley's playable form for the rest of the week.

But I like my F'yoosh/Absinthe avi's. They remain my constants since I stopped being dead.

In fact I don't think I've ever had a Ridley avi. I definitely would if I could find the right picture that sums up that "lesbian couples' pet" idea.

Anyway you're hyping this up so much that I feel like Nintendo played the Inverted Song of Time. Longest. Day. Ever.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
At least you'll always have the excitement of being able to play it for the first time. Even if choosing not to.
True and you must be crazy im dying too play all those games but dont have em...one of the 1st things i do when i get my WiiU is download Super Metroid from VC.

Damn Ninty said they are bringing GBA & N64 Games to WiiU VC!! WERE THE HELL ARE THEY !!!

Release the 3DS ambassodor games to the public for christ sake!!! I NEED METROID FUSION.

wario land 4
Minish cap.

Worth a double post **** it!! ALL HAIL RIDLEY giving a Mewtwo a run for his money as the coolest char in Smash history hopefully!
tumblr_m92kgr01cw1r37asno1_1280.png

Is he too BiG in this pic?

El Fonz0

Smash Apprentice
Worth a double post **** it!! ALL HAIL RIDLEY giving a Mewtwo a run for his money as the coolest char in Smash history hopefully!
ridleh
Is he too BiG in this pic?
Wow, just by looking at this pic, can you tell that obviously Kirby's bigger.

El Fonz0

Smash Apprentice
Welcome Newcomer to the board it warms my heart that you visited here first!

You did visit here first right?
*grasps shovel to reject*
yes
in fact, this is the first part of the website that I visited first
i came from a link from facepunch

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, definitely have a look around and enjoy your stay! You picked a good board to start off at. After all, Ridley's definitely a great character.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You're me from 6 years ago, Fonz0. I signed up for this (my first forum) strictly because of Ridley 4 Smash hype after mostly lurking and readin rumors.

Welcome to hell, in other words. We don't have mini-bagels because Ridley's so big that they're like grains of sand in his claws.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
You're me from 6 years ago, Fonz0. I signed up for this (my first forum) strictly because of Ridley 4 Smash hype after mostly lurking and readin rumors.

Welcome to hell, in other words. We don't have mini-bagels because Ridley's so big that they're like grains of sand in his claws.
and we all know how awful sand tastes!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I feel like if he gets revealed,I'm just going to sit and either:

A) Finally play Super Metriod for the first time
B) Play against him in Boss Battles in Brawl

It will probably be A. However, I may or may not be buying Animal Crossing for my 3DS, so I won't have a life anymore.

WE SHALL SEE. SAVE ME RIDLEY!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

Your origin story is Shrouded in more mystery than that.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
FWEH. It doesn't matter. We are all comrades under Ridley's wing. Let us only look forward to playing together as our favorite big purple space dragon (BPSD).

nessokman

Smash Lord
The title is a lie in the current great big ssb4 poll he is following k.rool and some others. Happy voting HAHA.

He still isn't that good for a playable char. I think MAYBE one of those "playable for a short time and then in a special mode you can play as him"

I'd still prefer the masked man from mother 3,I also wanna cool cutscenes with porkey vs, Ridley. MAKE IT HAPPEN SAKURAI! If it doesn't happen I'll shove you down a staircase made of Legos MWAHAHA

Top Bottom