• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

FreeFallUp

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LuigiTroid20
3DS FC
3222-5636-5087
Geez, I figured that there would be madness in this thread, but never expected it THIS way following the Direct...

Just, don't give up hope! I mean Reggie did mention there would be more surprises in store, so you never know...

ddd87

Smash Journeyman
6 Hours til the roundtable? I guess that if by tomorrow the thread exploded with new pages then there were some news I missed...

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Seeing as Palutena made it in after the teasing in the Nintendo Directs, I'd bet money Ridley will make it in.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
The Yellow Devil apparently can regenerate.

I guess that's something worth mentioning.

Last edited:

Zuba Oki

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys what if situation. at the finals of the invitational tournament the winner fights sakurai right. So at character select screen Sakurai presses some random buttons and his character is a question mark. When the match finals starts the character he is using is Ridley. Hype would be Unreal

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Hey guys what if situation. at the finals of the invitational tournament the winner fights sakurai right. So at character select screen Sakurai presses some random buttons and his character is a question mark. When the match finals starts the character he is using is Ridley. Hype would be Unreal
That would be too good. Cool stuff like that doesn't happen in real life.

OblivionWolf

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0877-1107-8984
The platforms go upward when Yellow Devil shows up. Didn't the bottom of the platforms on Pyrosphere have things? Could be jets to shoot them up.....

EDIT: Oh boy.

Last edited:

SmashAdr

Smash Apprentice
E3 is not over the roundtable is in about 2 hours we should have 1 hour of info there

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Pyrsophere will be the final stage, with Ridley reveal. Whoever kills him as a boss gets to face Sakurai in a special final round, with Sakurai playing as playable Ridely!!!!

hotcrumpets

Smash Journeyman
So i just seen the nintendo digital event, it was pretty good but there was a lot of Metroid teasing done by sakurai, that and Pyrosphere not being playable is a pretty good indicator we are going to see Ridley reveal trailer, probably at the end of the invitational. Please.

Top Bottom