• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Zuba Oki

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Reggie said that he was gonna kick Hungrybox's ASS lol this guy so cool

Reggie said that he was gonna kick Hungrybox's ASS lol this guy

Last edited by a moderator:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Guys...tonight or through the following days we might be able to finally find out Ridley's fate, the roundtable's starting around 20 mins from now...and I just wanna say: This was one hell of a ride, I joined Smashboards for Ridley speculation and I must say, I've loved it, the creativity, the supportiveness, the art, the writing, the gangbashing of naysayers...it has all been a great experience, and although I don't if the outcome will be satisfying, it was one hell of a journey! And however may this end, Nintendo won E3 and lit up the passion in gamers' hearts, so that's good enough for me.

Thanks, guys :)

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Guys...tonight or through the following days we might be able to finally find out Ridley's fate, the roundtable's starting around 20 mins from now...and I just wanna say: This was one hell of a ride, I joined Smashboards for Ridley speculation and I must say, I've loved it, the creativity, the supportiveness, the art, the writing, the gangbashing of naysayers...it has all been a great experience, and although I don't if the outcome will be satisfying, it was one hell of a journey! And however may this end, Nintendo won E3 and lit up the passion in gamers' hearts, so that's good enough for me.

Thanks, guys :)
I feel like if they were to reveal Ridley it would be when hundreds of thousands of people are watching

hotcrumpets

Smash Journeyman
In my eyes, since pyrosphere was not playable, Ridley is a lock. With all the final smashes, assist trophies, and items that got shown during the tournament it seems weird how they still are hiding Ridley's fate.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I have half the internet telling me that its not going to be on twitch, and the other half that it will.

Samuel Intrater

Smash Apprentice
I still don't think Ridley will be playable. They did show what was obviously supposed to be Ridley while talking about boss characters. I hope I'm wrong, and I admit there's something suspicious about them having not shown his face yet, but I'm still not getting my hopes up.

If he is playable, then Sakurai is the most beautiful and glorious troll on the planet.

Myuutsufan4832

Smash Journeyman
Cannot wait for this, we all have been through a lot just for Ridley, all the annoying arguments against others, Uploading videos to show proof to support our arguments, seeing insulting artwork about Ridley with people saying he's too big, all the hate we received, etc. I am just glad this is almost over. but I get the feeling they still were trying as hard as possible to both hint and hide Ridley's fate, like the metroid music that was being played, and them avoiding Pyrosphere. But I kinda feel like listening to Ridley's theme, but the one from super metroid where he first appeared as the way we like him today.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
THIS IS IT GUYS

WE HAVE HIT HYPE ROCK BOTTOM

I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. It's sort of beautiful, in a twisted way.

Last edited:

The King of Skulls

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4398-9294-7284
You know, the fact the Sal leak is pretty much legit is beautiful, in a satanically twisted way. I mean, looking back, never in a million years would I guess that Pacman, of all characters, would star in SSB4. It frightens me, a lot.

So, Chorus Men, Shulk, and Chrom are all that's left, right? Maybe Ridley can squeeze his way in?

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Ridley is in, just look at all the analysis that we have conducted over the months.
Every character has 12 moves.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
GameXplain tweeted that "Sakurai is aiming to make this the #1 character game on the world".

...so where's our Ridley!?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am happy that Pac-Man is in, but I am sad that Romano's leak is legit. I am sorry, I am not sure if I still have hopes for Ridley... ;_;

Edit:

Neal Ronaghan:
Sakurai joking about character requests from fans

SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAI

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
PAC-MAN WORLD DESIGN!? YES! YES! OH GOD YES! NOW JUST RIDLEY! Guys, let's just hope he doesn't bring up Ridley with the character requests joke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom