• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Zuba Oki

Smash Apprentice
hey guys you know how every character has an in game cheer if you perform well? What do you think ridley's cheer would be if or when he is confirmed? I think it should be "God of Death" or a more simple "RIIDDDLLEEY"

D

Deleted member

hey guys you know how every character has an in game cheer if you perform well? What do you think ridley's cheer would be if or when he is confirmed? I think it should be "God of Death" or a more simple "RIIDDDLLEEY"
I want to go the opposite of how its been done with Bowser and Ganondorf (the villains in the series so far) having only men chant; instead of all men cheering him on, I just want a pack of rabid fan girls screaming for him and no men whatsoever.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I'm going to assert that the best replacement for Bossley in the case of playable Ridley would be his NintendoLand counterpart.

He can do everything Ridley can do, shares his proportions, and is a cool design.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
I want to go the opposite of how its been done with Bowser and Ganondorf (the villains in the series so far) having only men chant; instead of all men cheering him on, I just want a pack of rabid fan girls screaming for him and no men whatsoever.
Ridley doesn't really seem the type to let a bunch of Girls cheer for him
Girls might like him but I'm not sure about Ridley liking Girls
if you know what I mean

Ascended

Smash Ace
I think that'd fit Marth more, but I support it.

GraveJoker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GraveJoker
Ridley doesn't really seem the type to let a bunch of Girls cheer for him
Girls might like him but I'm not sure about Ridley liking Girls
if you know what I mean
Well that is the point, he is kinda like Sasuke where he does not care for anybody else yet all the girls love him and want to be with him.

What should his Final Smash be? We have not come up with one.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm on board with the "Adaption" final smash that was mentioned a while ago (where Ridley's skin darkens and he becomes stronger/practically invincible for a short time) (similar to Super Wario/Wario Man whatever it was called) (credit to @majora_787 and @ Angelglory Angelglory for originally proposing this idea, iirc).

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman
I think around here some people have been suggesting a generic Meta Ridley transformation while most I see have some really creative stuff such as Ridley flying in from directions of the stage, grabbing fighters flying up into the air and crashing back down onto the stage with them in hand and the adaptation one mentioned above to name a few. I can't exactly remember who proposed the other 2 ideas since I saw the ideas a while ago so...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Lets see if we can reach page 777 before E3

Oh not ridley related but thanks tomthe potd thread i see mario, sonic, megaman, and rosalina but her luma is yellow i feel like luma is supose to be someone else.

D

Deleted member

OK, that would be hilarious. Playable Ridley and Bossley must happen if sock puppet Ridley controlled by Kraid is the replacement boss.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
I vote they just scream in terror.

No. The obvious answer is Kraid holding a Ridley sock puppet.
I like this answer alot but in my honest opinion I think it will be Vorash. Or Goyagma...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I would leave the "cheer" to Ridley's crew...
SCAN0190.JPG

They are really good at it! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It should be a generic "RIIDLEYYY" chant, with one ***hole in the crowd who yells "IS TOO BIG."

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
It should be a generic "RIIDLEYYY" chant, with one ***hole in the crowd who yells "IS TOO BIG."
"he's not too bigley, Ridley Ridley Ridley!"
Or how about Sakurai himself is the only voice chanting simply saying "Don't try to tell me what I can and can't do."

AndreaAC

If Ridley gets his dues next week, you should make one where he's in his fancy attire, bowing gracefully holding his top hat before his cheering crew.

I can just see his subtle smirk. "I'm in b******."
T2A571_0D8BA2DF91978_000.gif

"It shall be done..."

xD That if I don't get a heart attack out of happiness...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I just realized, now that you've drawn a gentleman Ridley, all of my favorite dragon-esque characters have a gentleman form!

Gentleman Ridley is of course in AndreaAC AndreaAC 's artwork

here is gentleman Charizard, card sharking like a boss

and here is gentleman Cho' Gath (from league of legends)

these three must have tea together

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm 99% committed to the idea that for the remaining days before and during E3 I'll replace the word "really" anytime I say/use it with the word "Ridley", is that weird?

Anyone else wanna jump on board? :awesome:

AndreaAC

I just realized, now that you've drawn a gentleman Ridley, all of my favorite dragon-esque characters have a gentleman form!

xD Yeah, it has been a while since I came up with the concept of Gentleman/Catrín Ridley....

And I totally agree about these 3 having some tea together!

Welshy91

Smash Ace

OR...

VS

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Nooooo, Pikachu is still playable. Because when Pikachu is played on the Pyrosphere...

Wow. I actually didn't care much for the Alfonzo meme, but this one me laugh so hard that I couldn't breathe when I laid eyes on the shadow.

When was this made?

Top Bottom