• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Classic Ganon seems like Final Smash material to me. :/

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero

Same character, different forms, two slots.
Thats not the point - i meant Ganondorf isn`t something new to the series - he is actually OLDER than Ganon since he looked like that when he first appeared in LoZ universe. And even if we can get Ganon in SSB, then at least please chose OoT version - it was AWESOME and wasn`t fat or like a boar on steroids (*coughtpcough*)
K.Rool should be a bit bigger but.
its a dream

View attachment 13815

Its a shame none of the cool chars ever get in......well except Mew2
And instead we got such AWESOME characters like WFT. Sounds more like WTF to be honest...

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Thats not the point - i meant Ganondorf isn`t something new to the series - he is actually OLDER than Ganon since he looked like that when he first appeared in LoZ universe. And even if we can get Ganon in SSB, then at least please chose OoT version - it was AWESOME and wasn`t fat or like a boar on steroids (*coughtpcough*)
The blue pig is more iconic than any other design even if it's not the most appealing to you.

We should take this to the Ganon thread.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Sheik confirmed for Zelda's Final Smash :troll:

Ridley confirmed for Zero Suit's Final Smash? Ok yeah that one is just waaay to far.
Then, sir, you have not seen Samus without any PSAs that remove transformation into Zamus with Ridley replacing Zamus PSA. Its kinda weird.
The blue pig is more iconic than any other design even if it's not the most appealing to you.

We should take this to the Ganon thread.
Yeah, unfortunately for me. But that must be kicked, suplexed and thrown into Ganon/Ganondorf/Gannondork thread.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
And instead we got such AWESOME characters like WFT. Sounds more like WTF to be honest...
My hope is that Sakurai has been saving up all the super hype inducing additions for E3, like Palutena, Ridley, and K. Rool. You know, characters that the majority of fans are actually requesting. :glare:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Final Smash ideas:

Frenzy: Ridley does that frenzy cry that agitated all of the creatures into bloodlust in Other M. Zebesians, Sidehoppers, Screes, and Rippers pour into the stage, protecting Ridley and attacking fighters. Ridley has mobility while this is happening, and the creatures are killable.

Pirate Raid: A Space Pirate ship flies in and a couple dozen Prime Space Pirates are deployed. They supply Ridley with random items and healing spheres while attacking the fighters.

Black Ridley: Ridley gains immunity to knockback and being grabbed. This buff disappears faster the more Ridley is damaged.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
My hope is that Sakurai has been saving up all the super hype inducing additions for E3, like Palutena, Ridley, and K. Rool. You know, characters that the majority of fans are actually requesting. :glare:
He has added chars people requested its either asking for Ganon/Ridley/K.Rool is too much or we just got screwed over.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Definite supporter of Ridley here.

If he's revealed, the tears of everyone who thought he was disconfirmed will be delicious.

Then if he really is disconfirmed, our tears will suffice.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Watch as he deconfirms Ridley and King K. Rool right off the bat by revealing them as bosses, before confirming the Miis and Chorus Kids as the next newcomers.

Last edited:

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Are people still talking about the trophy quiz? Here is my opinion anyway
Tiki= Chrom or Robin
Fi= Ghirahim
Pseudo Palutena= obviously Palutena, even the troll music from kid icarus played
King Kihunter= Ridley as no one else is good enough

OblivionWolf

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0877-1107-8984
Tiki= Chrom or Robin
Fi= Ghirahim
Pseudo Palutena= obviously Palutena, even the troll music from kid icarus played
Yeah I feel people here are taking it overboard when talking about trophies in the pic of the days.

Then again I'm the guy who can stare at Ridley's shadow nonstop and thinks Ridley is in the rock formations.....So I shouldn't talk.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Tiki= Chrom or Robin
Fi= Ghirahim
What are you talking about? I've wanted King Kihunter playable since his appearance in Other M...

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
What are you talking about? I've wanted King Kihunter playable since his appearance in Other M...
You are kidding right? He is TOO BIG
Metroid Other M he is big as ****
Metroid...umm... he hadn't appear in any other metroid games but he will be big as **** regardless

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Or watch it be the other way around. Miis and Chorus Kids as bosses and Ridley and King K. Rool as playable newcomers! :denzel:
You don't know how much I would want those guys to be "impossible-to-lose-against" punching bags.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Or watch it be the other way around. Miis and Chorus Kids as bosses and Ridley and King K. Rool as playable newcomers! :denzel:
Oh boy I've always wanted to kick Mii a$$, that guy's really annoying.

Last edited:

Shinru202

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinryu2
3DS FC
2809-8719-6664

Sakurai
Just the target screen felt lacking so here's a pic of the Dragoon itself. I wanna get on it. I wanna get on and ride it

:troll: Oh, Sakurai

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'm almost tempted to something with my RidleyxPalutena ship.

Almost.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Had to look up Onyxia since I don't do World of Warcraft, but um.. yeah. I approve of this.

Top Bottom