• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Now i kinda regret about starting to work on him for MUGEN so early using my version of his model...why you didn`t tried to do this before?! Looks a lot better tham my version.
Because this model isn't rigged at all, so it's useless in it's current state.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
SCAN0162.JPG

Well this was the best I could do with it....I drew it on a presentation card....sketchy as always...

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Incorporate some Zero Mission in there?

I did find the three-fingered hands/feet to be intriguing and alien.
Well it has to be a printed picture (I've only just started doing actual art last Thursday with sketching and a little coloring) so I can't really mix and match just yet.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Space Pirate Logs - Entry #7: Day 15
While we have yet to get news about Ridley, we found out something terrifying: the android unit branded DLN-001 "Mega Man" appears to be capable of summoning four similar looking androids to unleash a devastating plasma beam. We've already theorized that DLN-001 might have some connection to the hunter, as they both have an plasma cannon fused to their arms, so if he is indeed on her side, we better have to avoid provoking him if we don't want our days to be numbered.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The thread title changed again? That's like the fourth time this week...

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
So Ridley's pretty much got Alt Colours covered?
I've seen Blue, Red, Purple and Green

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All you need to do is Rip off Pit's angel wings, enlarge them a bit, and put them where ridley's wings are, and paint Ridley white with blue eyes.
So...the Blue Eyes White Dragon? :p

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
All you need to do is Rip off Pit's angel wings, enlarge them a bit, and put them where ridley's wings are, and paint Ridley white with blue eyes.
How bout we give him a pair of Angel Wings that work.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Wasn't it stated that there were hints in the direct? I just notice something strange
When Metagross was shown in the pyrosphere, it damaged all the characters on screen (samus, kirby and luigi) which would mean that there was someone who summoned it but was off screen, this means that
1) The character was killed shortly after he summoned metagross
2) The character was on the right side of the pyrosphere and therefore he was off screen
3) The character was below the pyrosphere
4. The character was flying and therefore we couldn't saw him
I may be overthinking it but I though it would be worth noting it (I'm aware this probably mean nothing and I might be wasting my time thinking about it)

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I just thought that this post was really funny as that user hasn't posted in hours.

Also; to tie in Pokemon with Ridley, I honestly wouldn't mind if Ridley was just a costume for Charizard. Not playable, not a stage-hazard, not a boss, not an assist trophy, not a cameo... just a costume. Charidley?
I don't know, that would kind of cheapen it. I don't really think characters should have alt costumes of other characters, when they could be developed into something more interesting themselves.
So...the Blue Eyes White Dragon? :p
god damn it

D

Deleted member

Wasn't it stated that there were hints in the direct? I just notice something strange
When Metagross was shown in the pyrosphere, it damaged all the characters on screen (samus, kirby and luigi) which would mean that there was someone who summoned it but was off screen, this means that
1) The character was killed shortly after he summoned metagross
2) The character was on the right side of the pyrosphere and therefore he was off screen
3) The character was below the pyrosphere
4. The character was flying and therefore we couldn't saw him
I may be overthinking it but I though it would be worth noting it (I'm aware this probably mean nothing and I might be wasting my time thinking about it)
I think they just used the debug menu, when he introducts the Yellow Devil, there is only Mega Man on the screen, and this also happens with a lot of ATs and Pokeballs

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I want my Ridley like I like my coffee: black
You`ve asked for it:
I have fully black (not just with one color, just without red color) version too. And starman versions too. And white version. And firebrand/red arremer version.
View attachment 13048
Well this was the best I could do with it....I drew it on a presentation card....sketchy as always...
MY EYES! THEY BURN!
Because this model isn't rigged at all, so it's useless in it's current state.
D`OH! At least this means that there was no other choice then...

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Me too. But I like my coffee purple. :seuss:
What kind of coffee is that? Was it served by suspicious lobster guy from not-so-suspicious big guy with wings and tail?
For those who is bored and whants to watch videos with ridley in them:
There is few SSBB matches, few SSBC matches and few other matches not in SSBB or SSBC.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Now that would be quite amusing if Ridley does end up being playable; Ridley being outsized by a Bulborb.
Eh, Giant fluffy kitty next to Bowser tells me I'm content anyway

edit: o_0, but that kitty would be so fun to pet

Last edited:
Top Bottom