• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
With so many artists in this thread I hope someone's going to whip up Radly soon.
Ridley's long lost brother kept secret at the bottom of a hidden underwater volcano secret lab in space
Radly doesn't CARE for RULES, all he cares about is preforming RADICAL STUNTS on his TOTALLY TUBULAR SPACEBOARD
which is like a skateboard but in space

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
72A571_0D64A8A2D3DE4_002.gif

"..."

I hope to get more ideas to draw Rids today (after i take a little nap...)...it seems that my teacher approved the drawing of Ridley and Samus in Leonardo's sketching style....she just told me some advises to make it look better....good thing that those advises doesn't involve color and paint....

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
The whole "Villains taking over the eShop" thing has been taken down, just to let anyone else know.

If you were expecting Ridley to be revealed because of that, then it's too late now. Still, I'm wondering what the hell was that all about.

AndreaAC

The whole "Villains taking over the eShop" thing has been taken down, just to let anyone else know.

If you were expecting Ridley to be revealed because of that, then it's too late now. Still, I'm wondering what the hell was that all about.
:/ well, i only hope that the direct gives us a GOOD and WORTHY surprise....

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Well, that was an odd event then, went up and down without so much of a word from Nintendo. I really wonder what the deal was with that event then.

AndreaAC

SCAN0137.JPG

Sorry that the quality of the drawing is more sketchy than normal...this was just a little practice i did to warm up my hand and try to get rid of my fear drawing Omega and Roidley bit by bit....I need to get better with Omega because i want to make many drawings of him, a comic, an animation and a sculpture...so i hope i get better over the time and be able to make those proyects come true....and Roidley, because i need him also for some of the proyects....for a VERY special part of one of those proyects...

also...a random pirate saying hi xD

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
View attachment 11418
Sorry that the quality of the drawing is more sketchy than normal...this was just a little practice i did to warm up my hand and try to get rid of my fear drawing Omega and Roidley bit by bit....I need to get better with Omega because i want to make many drawings of him, a comic, an animation and a sculpture...so i hope i get better over the time and be able to make those proyects come true....and Roidley, because i need him also for some of the proyects....for a VERY special part of one of those proyects...

also...a random pirate saying hi xD
Ooh, very nice sketch!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Wii Fit Trainer could be helping Roidley learn some stretching positions, placing his hands all over Roidley's body, and during a particular intimate stretching position, Wii Fit Trainer's bulge accidentally brushes against Roidley. And it's through his yoga pants so like I mean y'know Roidley would feel every little (or big) mouth-watering (or butt-watering) detail. They both look away blushing and nervously laugh.

Later is when the riding begins.

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Ridley not in yet?

WELL DOG-GONE IT

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Wii Fit Trainer could be helping Roidley learn some stretching positions, placing his hands all over Roidley's body, and during a particular intimate stretching position, Wii Fit Trainer's bulge accidentally brushes against Roidley. And it's through his yoga pants so like I mean y'know Roidley would feel every little (or big) mouth-watering (or butt-watering) detail. They both look away blushing and nervously laugh.

Later is when the riding begins.
That.... was.... hot

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You know, everytime I come in here and see something that Oasis posts, I question whether or not I should do something with it, but I always end up laughing and shake my head while saying, "Goddamnit Oasis..."

silver_blade001

Smash Apprentice
Hey AndreaAC I thought of a picture that you could do how about you do a pic of a whole bunch of ducklings following clone Ridley, I think that could be a good one.

AndreaAC

Hey AndreaAC I thought of a picture that you could do how about you do a pic of a whole bunch of ducklings following clone Ridley, I think that could be a good one.
EXCELLENT! I LOVE THE IDEA!!! :D

O_O um, you know what....as much as i would have liked to do that drawing just to laugh....i don't want to get in trouble with the ones that like clone Ridley because of the duck-face thing....or should i do it anyway?

Last edited:

silver_blade001

Smash Apprentice
EXCELLENT! I LOVE THE IDEA!!! :D

O_O um, you know what....as much as i would have liked to do that drawing just to laugh....i don't want to get in trouble with the ones that like clone Ridley because of the duck-face thing....or should i do it anyway?
Honestly I never even thought that clone Ridley had a duck face until I came to this forum so it doesn't bother me, but I just put up an idea you can do whatever you want though I'm sure that the people that do like his design would get a laugh out of it too. Just keep doing what you enjoy and don't worry too much about others and enjoy what you do yourself.

AndreaAC

;3 thanks...im sketching it already....

SCAN0138.JPG

and...I REGRET NOTHING

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
You know, everytime I come in here and see something that Oasis posts, I question whether or not I should do something with it, but I always end up laughing and shake my head while saying, "Goddamnit Oasis..."
I go through the same thought process every day

Oasis haunts me so

to my very core

AndreaAC

o___O is it strange that i literally fell in love with my Bloody Ridley flipnote?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Have thousands of pathetic infractions been bouncing off my bulging muscles without me even noticing this whole time or something.

AndreaAC

Um...MOAR ducks and maybe someone laughing in the background like Ridley or Samus? Anyway, it looks funny and its just a good work.
...man, i wish i could remember ridley without looking at him in 3 hours...then i could draw better...maybe i should try drawing him once again...
xD yeah, i was actually going to add MOAR ducks....but i hadn't enough space for it (i wanted them behind Roidley) and i was also going to add the Original Ridley laughing....but also had not enough space for it...

and THANKS!

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
xD yeah, i was actually going to add MOAR ducks....but i hadn't enough space for it (i wanted them behind Roidley) and i was also going to add the Original Ridley laughing....but also had not enough space for it...
So, they got cut because of the system budget space limitations? Oh well, i still can`t wait for the final version of this picture...if its not the final version of course

And just my attempt #1 at animating Roidley:

Last edited:
Top Bottom