• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
I used to be a HUGE detractor. But at the same time I'm also a huge Metroid fan. I'm also peeved at the lack of Metroid characters we have and the only option for a viable character is Ridley.
Of course, it has to be this Ridley. Make Super Metroid Ridley a character, and make Other M Ridley a stage boss. Recent appearances don't even matter to me anymore.

**** IT SIGN ME UP

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I'm this thread and get a new notification, I bet myself that the notification is "So and so replied to the the thread The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - Space Pirates don't falter. There may be more posts after this." I'm right almost all the time ;)

1. Yes, that is the model
2. It is a classic model as well
3. "roidley" is going to be the boss

4. again different boss
5. correct. He is light purple
So, he has roidley's wings, and roidley is a boss, so a hybrid model is completely needed? And a hybrid model isn't "classic".
We know he is purple. Its just that your fake is blue. Stop trolling and leave. Please understand.

SuperSmashLeak

Smash Rookie
Again, you have yet to answer me. You clearly don't value your job, or Sakurai's surprise.

If you do in fact work for Nintendo that is, which is highly unlikely, if everyone who came here claiming they worked for Nintendo, well there wouldn't be anything to expect. And besides, if you got this far, why not share the trailer? Oh right, you're faking the whole thing
The trailer is in development

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I used to be a HUGE detractor. But at the same time I'm also a huge Metroid fan. I'm also peeved at the lack of Metroid characters we have and the only option for a viable character is Ridley.

Of course, it has to be this Ridley. Make Super Metroid Ridley a character, and make Other M Ridley a stage boss. Recent appearances don't even matter to me anymore.

**** IT SIGN ME UP
Then you will hate playable Ridley in this game if there will be one. Stage hazard Roidley & playable SM Ridley is a pipe dream and is as bad as size argument. Welcome anyway.

Found something:

Sakurai - guy with a wheel.
Wheel - playable Ridley.
Other peoples - toobigots.
Please, someone replace those peoples with Shokio, NintendoUltra/whatever that guy was called and other main toobigots, wheel with Ridley and guy with him with Sakurai.
You already lost your non-existent legimacy/trust/whatever. Don't even try.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

**** IT SIGN ME UP
Ah, welcome to the dark side, mah boi.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I suggest ignoring/reporting posts that do nothing but bumps the thread number count and avoid replying to people that does as such. So please, stop with the off-topic discussion with fake leaks and get back to Ridley.

Last edited:

Ike the Killer

Smash Cadet
But first, you must go around somewhere with advertisement "Will work for free, not too big, plz Samurai" or something like that while someone records it. Then upload on Youtube.
Lel xDDD But I dont have enough time for that, besides I "dont know" how to made the cosplay, but if he is eventually confirmed I will eventually do it. I only need a Samus (?) and someone who really teaches me how to make that cosplay xDDDD

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I suggest ignoring/reporting posts that do nothing but bumps the thread number count and avoid replying to people that does as much. So please, stop with the off-topic discussion with fake leaks and get back to Ridley.
Right, focus on the matter at hand.

But more importantly:

Then you will hate playable Ridley in this game if there will be one. Stage hazard Roidley & playable SM Ridley is a pipe dream and is as bad as size argument. Welcome anyway.

Found something:

Sakurai - guy with a wheel.
Wheel - playable Ridley.
Other peoples - toobigots.
Please, someone replace those peoples with Shokio, NintendoUltra/whatever that guy was called and other main toobigots, wheel with Ridley and guy with him with Sakurai.

You already lost your non-existent legimacy/trust/whatever. Don't even try.
Someone get on this.

iamresh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
VivillonDoe
3DS FC
1891-1659-0237
weren't all the trailers made a while back? i remember hearing that somewhere. if that is true, then its obvious you are trolling to the people who didn't already know that :]

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Oh yes, we'll believe every word you say because everything you say is definitive and you legitimately work at Nintendo, there is no need in proof of Ridley being playable, no screenshots, no video, no anything all you need to do is speak and its all true.
/sarcasm.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Ok, to bring something on topic, with character sharing costumes to other characters (Mario - Luigi, Mario - Wario), what are the possibilities of a Samus/Zamus themed alt for Ridley?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Ok, to bring something on topic, with character sharing costumes to other characters (Mario - Luigi, Mario - Wario), what are the possibilities of a Samus/Zamus themed alt for Ridley?
Maybe Ridley with Samus' colors, but i doubt there will be anything more complex. Maybe Meta Roidley or Roidley-X (YES).

MischF

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrueMischF
Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Well the leaker did say Ridley was a "Secret Character" We should know by next week.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This is amazing
Are people even trying anymore? Well, I guess it's better than trying to get are hopes up too high.

I'm still going to have a little hope that the roster will have a few final surprises left. Because it'd be interesting to see what else Sakurai had up his sleeve.

TheWozny

Smash Ace
NNID
Woznito
I've lost faith in memebase... http://cheezburger.com/8255563008#comments
It doesn't bother me that everyone thinks he's deconfirmed. What bothers me is that they think he's too big is a viable argument. Ridley changes size just as much as Bowser, and the only time Bowser's this small is when he's playable. Can someone submit the shadow analysis on there if they have an account?
That'll be the funniest part of when he's confirmed; people thinking smash was canon this whole time.

Beanybunny

Smash Cadet
NNID
atombeany
3DS FC
2019-9824-4588
I like it, very stylized. Is that a Samus doll he's holding?
Thanks guys! Yep, that'd be a Samus doll alright. Sans the head. :awesome:

Anyways, I'm kinda surprised this latest troll's managed to last so long...anyone wanna place any bets on how many more crop up before the week's over with? Should be fun. :chuckle:

Top Bottom