• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Screw Ridley. All I want to know now is what the hell Grass is supposed to do as an item.

Oh, that would be horrendous. I would...say angry words on the internet.
Actually, the most interesting picture there is this one
http://i.imgur.com/kY2BoWg.jpg

See Iggy in the clown car?

Remember this post?

http://i.imgur.com/ERZBZqB.jpg

It's the really old one, the first to talk about bowser jr's alts.

and it has Ridley.

So I guess we'll find out.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
typing off my new phone makes me type all sorts of weird **** (still getting use to it) hahs

and yeah well theres no proof in the pudding yet but it has got me quite hyped up.
Still, it would be awesome to see movies directed by the Great King of Evil himself UPGRADED INTO HD MOVIES. Anyone who doubts it must remember that Hairdorf's glorious Ganonhair do(es)n't lies. So, they are great and those who will write negative reviews will taste his glorious hair and swords.

Oh, that would be horrendous. I would...say angry words on the internet.
THAT is why i don't trust that leak for now. I will just wait for Sakurai to confirm that. Or wait for someone to post Ridley gameplay video. Then i will say f*** official information since i will finally see Ridley being playable in an official game.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
My hope for Ridley has dropped with a lot. But my man Duck Hunt Dog is in so at least one of my 3 characters made the cut. I'm also a Bowser Jr. supporter since Melee so yeah I'm pretty ****ing happy with this leak.

Ridley though :(

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
There only being 3 characters left seems odd to me, it doesn't fit with neither CSS the same way 51 does, and it leaves only 3/4 of the Ninka extended which seems very odd. But I dunno, at this point Ridley probably isn't in.

MischF

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrueMischF
Guys....Ridley isn't one of the 3 character left...
Doesn't mean anything. That guy is most likely just trying to make a claim to fame. None of the other leakers were dodgy like this. Also all the leaked info came from videos and pictures sent to ESRB. If what this guy is saying is true, we would have known it way closer to day one.

Crainy

Smash Apprentice
This is getting intense. I, for one, am optimistic about Ridleys chances.

Besides, even if by some freak chance he isnt in the base game, theres always DLC.

Dracandros

Smash Cadet
Ridley's chances are still unknown at this point, but this might come to an end in really short order.

...or we might get teased and thrown around for a while.

The 3 characters left guy is most likely fake as well.

I still like his chances. I have no clue what they are right now though

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
The 3 characters left guy is unrelated to the other guy.
...At least that's what everyone's saying. Besides, 3 characters would simply be awkward on the CSS. So good effort 4chan trolls, but you won't get us this time.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

hotcrumpets

Smash Journeyman
everyone the 4chaner who said there were 3 characters left is an impostor. Please ignore what he says.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

I believe the guy confirmed it that MewTwo and Dixie were the ones. And most likely Isaac or Mach Rider as the last newcomer.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
This is getting intense. I, for one, am optimistic about Ridleys chances.

Besides, even if by some freak chance he isnt in the base game, theres always DLC.
No. There is only 1 chance. Either he is in or he isn't. No DLC possible because he will already has his role as a boss, so, it will be impossible.

Anyway, guess we now have to wait for 3 weeks and then it will be over. If someone will have this game before roster is revealed, please, look at this game's files so we won't have to unlock everything. IF it is possible of course.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Sigh
Welcome to the Ridley Leak Discussion support thread.

EDIT: I'm going (to try) to leave Smashboards and such for a while, and only visit the official website and such for information. I don't want to be spoiled by all of this mess.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
We're going to need a HUGE Smash Direct. Sakurai will want to officially confirm all of the leaked details here and drop a surprise character reveal on us. Just announce Ridley as a playable and end these years of pain already Sakurai.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
I don't know what you people are worried about :p

We've got up to 5 more roster slots that aren't filled out, and we have a leak posted almost a month ago that predicted everything in the current leak, in addition to Ridley being a character.

Far as I'm concerned, Ridley's playable, and I am very happy with that.

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
you've... got to be kidding me.

i go away for a little while, come back... and now i find actual videos and tons of images of leaked content?

bowser jr in a clown car is real...? and shulk...?

oh, god... what the hell else could be real, then... what is ridley's status? is there REALLY nothing on him?

i mean, come on... someone out there is letting everything out of the bag... surely there is SOMETHING that can put the whole ridley debate to an end?

i swear to god, if chorus men and duck hunt dog get in over ridley... i might actually skip out on this game.

also, i cant ****ing believe ganondorf is still a goddamn clone... screw you, sakurai... screw. you.

i think im gonna be sick...

hotcrumpets

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is playable, it is so obvious. Hopefully Ridley gets a trailer, would be a waste if he did not.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The 3 characters left thing

Remember that can be the same trick that the mother****ing leaker did with dlc characters and accually 2 more than what he saids

On the bright side if hes right that would almost lock mewtwo since a pokemon rep is one.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
everyone the 4chaner who said there were 3 characters left is an impostor. Please ignore what he says.
This. People are messing up the 4chan thread, don't take anything from it. There's no reason for anybody to know Ridley's role right now anyways, he wasn't shown in the ESRB demo, not even as a trophy, which basically means we're not going to see him or any of the other three characters from Ninka Extended leaked until someone gets their hands on the game early.

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero

i go away for a little while, come back... and now i find actual videos and tons of images of leaked content?

oh, god... what the hell else could be real, then... what is ridley's status? is there REALLY nothing on him?

i mean, come on... someone out there is letting everything out of the bag... surely there is SOMETHING that can put the whole ridley debate to an end?

i swear to god, if chorus men and duck hunt dog get in over ridley... i might actually skip out on this game.

also, i cant ****ing believe ganondorf is still a goddamn clone... screw you, sakurai... screw. you.

Real ****ing Talk.....so dissapointed words cant describe......

Beanybunny

Smash Cadet
NNID
atombeany
3DS FC
2019-9824-4588

My thoughts exactly. At least maaaaaybe we're getting Mewtwo, from what we've been hearing...but still.

Looking like another garbage roster in the end...

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Warning Received

I believe the guy confirmed it that MewTwo and Dixie were the ones. And most likely Isaac or Mach Rider as the last newcomer.
You got a source for that because I really want to see it. I want at least one of my two most wanted characters.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
The guy who said there are only 3 characters remaining is playing with us. Don't believe him unless he shows us evidence.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm mostly just tired. Ridley and Mewtwo are really the only thing that can salvage this for me at all. :\

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
The 3 Guys Left-fella is an imposter.

Apparently it's because he "talked to himself" and he has no picture evidence. Also the code after the username.

Also, the real leaker doesn't still know who are the remaining characters are.
I think I have a pic of him saying he doesn't know the rest of things.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I don't know what you people are worried about :p

We've got up to 5 more roster slots that aren't filled out, and we have a leak posted almost a month ago that predicted everything in the current leak, in addition to Ridley being a character.

Far as I'm concerned, Ridley's playable, and I am very happy with that.
Remember than gematsu happened, I'm of th eopinion that gematsu was based on leaked info, but something went wrong in the process, I don't think we have solid evidence for now, neither confirmation non diconfirmation (and thats in a quite better shape than Krool thread or Isaac thread for example)

Points in favor, the original leaker said Ridley will be playable, and so far i say we can confirm that the original leaker HAD genuine info, everything regarding bowser jr and shulk is bullseye with the leaked video

Sadly that is still not solid proof. I think that if Ridley was featured on that ESRB video that the leaker clearly saw, we would know by now, that doesn't mean that the ESRB video showed everything neither, in fact some people say that all star mode was locked and therefore there were still characters to unlock. So yay for speculation. were the original leaker got his information on Ridley if is nt the video? did it came with a document? still a lot unknown.

Here I'm hoping for Ridley and mewtwo, Wolf, Snake and IC DLC to happen (if they are cut) and ganondorf to have a new neutral b. with this the roster would be perfect IMO

ZeroJinKui

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is playable, it is so obvious. Hopefully Ridley gets a trailer, would be a waste if he did not.
there isnt a single thing on ridley in these leaks... tons of pictures and videos, and nothing... its a little tough to hope for, anymore.

other than people just LISTING him... which i dunno if i can put much faith in...

how is this even happening, anyway? is an ESRB employee actually leaking all this? if so, you'd think ridley would be available to them... LEAK RIDLEY, DAMN IT! LEAK HIM!

i wonder how sakurai and nintendo are gonna handle this...

Black-chestnut

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
a bit off topic i was just on miiverse and o my god i think i died a little bit inside there was so many people saying that the leak was fake and anyone that believed in it was dumb and then the other half were talking about how the leak confirmed that ridley is not playable :facepalm: miiverse gets dumber every day

PeterJude

Smash Ace
there isnt a single thing on ridley in these leaks... tons of pictures and videos, and nothing... its a little tough to hope for, anymore.

other than people just LISTING him... which i dunno if i can put much faith in...

how is this even happening, anyway? is an ESRB employee actually leaking all this? if so, you'd think ridley would be available to them... LEAK RIDLEY, DAMN IT! LEAK HIM!

The leak confirmed details predicted by an earlier leak which included Ridley: this leak.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

With rage... LITERAL RAGE. Nintendo is probably pulling there hairs out with all this commotion and Sakurai is most likely crying now that all of his hard work is ruined. :\

This is why I hate leakers. It ruins everything.

Last edited:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord

I guess like the previous time stuff was leaked?
Also, if you've seen the Imgur album, then you've probably seen a lot of shots of beautiful curves parts of women. It's ESBR, they are specifically supposed to rate that stuff. Ridley sadly lacks these parts. Why Shulk and Dark Pit and everyone else is included, I don't know.

With rage... LITERAL RAGE. Nintendo is probably pulling there hairs out with all this commotion and Sakurai is most likely crying with all his hard work is now ruined. :\

This is why I hate leakers. It ruins everything.
Eh. It's happened before. Things never really go right. Besides, not all the information is available in that build (if it works that way?). Maybe they even purposely left it out. There are still surprises left.

Last edited:
Top Bottom