• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Let's just wait if this month ends and no sign yeah I doubt it but let's just see what gamescom and corocoro bring in after the scans

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I hate when people don't give a good argument on their stance of Ridley being a boss. There's so much "Well this is different" or "It's not the same" stuff always comes up. Since when has Ridley become a special exception? I can respect if a person can give a good logical argument, but when it's the same stuff I always hear it's really bothersome.
Imagine...

Why did I made an essay?

I had to wait a month because had to repeat how Sakurai's words was unclear 5 times in some days.

I swear debates conditions were terrible and that is not because of supporters.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
CRANKY KONG!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET CRANKY KONG WAS REVEALED LAST YEAR AT GAMESCON!?!? And CoroCoro stated we get a trailer on the 12th
Just like how they have the final roster?

Other than that, I love how you can bend certain detractor words against them. It's so fun it fills me with popcorn. Emiley would be proud.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
CRANKY KONG!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET CRANKY KONG WAS REVEALED LAST YEAR AT GAMESCON!?!? And CoroCoro stated we get a trailer on the 12th
Wait the scans said! HOLY **** PLEASE BE-*gets shot by a star fox hater,* a-nd ridley

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I doubt we're getting ANYTHING at Gamescon in regards to smash bros other than some good footage. If we were getting a new character it would have been spoken about by Sack of rice.

(please announce a direct monday neent10do'h)

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I doubt we're getting ANYTHING at Gamescon in regards to smash bros other than some good footage. If we were getting a new character it would have been spoken about by Sack of rice.

Because this trailer is the day before gamescom it's slightly suspicious but yes your right

SmilingMad

Smash Lord

Well, if there is one thing I want other than Ridley or some other character reveal, it's smash run footage.
I really, REALLY like smash run.

iamresh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
VivillonDoe
3DS FC
1891-1659-0237
Oh, but he is hinted at being a boss he must be a boss, but Toon Link appearing on Spirit train is different. Palutena is different, it's obvious he's reffering to the statue.
the 2 im arguing with bring that up so many times lmao

iamresh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
VivillonDoe
3DS FC
1891-1659-0237
-double post. my bad-

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I can't wait for Ridley to be revealed just so all the tear drinkers get proven wrong. I want the people who say "good luck getting dissappointed", to be proven wrong. Not out of spite, but just so this entire mess can end.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I still don't get why some people have a personal vendetta against Ridley. Again..Not the people who are just iffy on him, but the people who get angry and insulting at people who do want him in.

ddd87

Smash Journeyman
Actually Cranky was revealed at the (****ty) VGX awards show, not Gamescon.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I still don't get why some people have a personal vendetta against Ridley. Again..Not the people who are just iffy on him, but the people who get angry and insulting at people who do want him in.
I think it's people sick of hearing "ZOMG, include Ridley" since Melee. Over time, they just built up into a "He's not in, now SHUT UP" mindset. The stance against the fans just gets redirected to the character.

Marx the Jester

Smash Cadet
The Hallels article uses KDramaStars as a reference, I'm sure it's fake. KDramaStars is a clickbait site with speculation and fake news. Just putting this out there.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
NEWS! CoroCoro was apparantly going to reveal a 4th mega and smash news, but Bulbapedia telled on them. While it was justified, I WANT MORE STUFF WITHOUT WAITING A FEW DAYS DAMMIT
We're not getting anything new unless we have a direct.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
NEWS! CoroCoro was apparantly going to reveal a 4th mega and smash news, but Bulbapedia telled on them. While it was justified, I WANT MORE STUFF WITHOUT WAITING A FEW DAYS DAMMIT
My friend told me that too, yet there was a new scan on Serebii about pokemon. So I'm not entirely sure what is going on here but my bets are on the Internet being the Internet.
Eh, it's only 3 days of wait. I'm okay with that.

We're not getting anything new unless we have a direct.
Also, pretty much this. We should be staring at Sakurai's twitter account and the PotD's, not wait for the corocoro to tell us the balatantly obvious and already revealed information.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
There is no 4th mega evolution on CoroCoro, the missing page was about Pokémon being now able to mega evolve in Pokémon contests.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My friend told me that too, yet there was a new scan on Serebii about pokemon. So I'm not entirely sure what is going on here but my bets are on the Internet being the Internet.
Eh, it's only 3 days of wait. I'm okay with that.
I said Bulbapedia, not Serebii. Bulbapedia usually stops leaks, Serebii said no to X and Y leaks because of a cease and desist when the black and white dex was leaked

There is no 4th mega evolution on CoroCoro, the missing page was about Pokémon being now able to mega evolve in Pokémon contests.
I read about the 4th mega, maybe a mistranslation occured

Last edited:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
I said Bulbapedia, not Serebii. Bulbapedia usually stops leaks, Serebii said no to X and Y leaks because of a cease and desist when the black and white dex was leaked
My point was that, even though the leak was stopped, a new scan has popped up for some reason. But this isn't Ridley.
For christs sake why can't they just announce a trailer already.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The Hallels article uses KDramaStars as a reference, I'm sure it's fake. KDramaStars is a clickbait site with speculation and fake news. Just putting this out there.
They showed one of those pre-E3 fake roster mock-ups and said it was a new leak that popped up a few days ago. It's laughable.

Top Bottom