• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
-u- yeah, I will always love the Original Ridley and his Meta (MP1,MP3) and Omega forms....and Roidley....I made myself feel bad for the poor guy....so I will give him some love too...at least to my silly version....and the evolution thing....just....I will put it into a trash can...
I really want an omega roidley hybrid for smash. A cyborg roidley with improved design points would be awesome!
Edit: I'm out for now; I'm going to sleep

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
There have been playable characters from Japanese-only franchises to that point before...:marthmelee: :roymelee: *cough cough*

But I don't think this guy is anything more than an assist trophy. Sakurai said to keep pummeling foes while he holds them still. That means he's an assist trophy, but I can understand the confusion.

Another blatant deconfirmation means Ridley isn't deconfirmed yet officially! OUR HOPES REMAIN STRONG MY BRETHREN!!!
Our hopes do not remain that Strong if we are seriously comparing Ridley to Prince Sable.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I really want an omega roidley hybrid for smash. A cyborg roidley with improved design points would be awesome!
Edit: I'm out for now; I'm going to sleep
=u= Roidley being fused with the form of Rids I like the most.....it sounds kinda hard to make...I prefer Omega alone...

good night! :)

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Well. Another one bit the dust. I'm sorry for Blue right now...
I just realized that thread has been around since 2012, just like Ridley's. Ah, poor sod.

There have been playable characters from Japanese-only franchises to that point before...:marthmelee: :roymelee: *cough cough*

But I don't think this guy is anything more than an assist trophy. Sakurai said to keep pummeling foes while he holds them still. That means he's an assist trophy, but I can understand the confusion.

Another blatant deconfirmation means Ridley isn't deconfirmed yet officially! OUR HOPES REMAIN STRONG MY BRETHREN!!!
To be fair, Fire Emblem was by no means a retro franchise back then, still alive and kicking and all.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Our hopes do not remain that Strong if we are seriously comparing Ridley to Prince Sable.
No, not that he's in the same status, that there was another blatant (albeit more convoluted than usual) deconfirmation of a character. He's an assist trophy, as (in)directly stated by Sakurai and he was mentioned by name. As it stands right now, Ridley has neither been mentioned by name or had his role directly stated. OUR HOPES REMAIN STRONG!

Morbi

Scavenger
No, not that he's in the same status, that there was another blatant (albeit more convoluted than usual) deconfirmation of a character. He's an assist trophy, as (in)directly stated by Sakurai and he was mentioned by name. As it stands right now, Ridley has neither been mentioned by name or had his role directly stated. OUR HOPES REMAIN STRONG!
Ah, I see. So basically, we are trying to accumulate plausible precedence to establish that Ridey is not a boss character. Albeit, I thought we already had enough to assert that his role as a boss is disputable.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Star Fox actually makes more sense than I thought (dem space animals); in fact, they could take this opportunity to reveal Falco or Wolf in addition to Ridley. That would be glorious. Fox and Wolf fighting for Ridley's bounty, anyone?
Captain Falcon's a part-time bounty hunter as well from what I remember from some event matches. With him, Samus, and some of the space animals... That's almost too much to compete for Ridley's bounty. :laugh:

I NEED that Super Metroid Ridley recolor in my life.
Aye. Still need a black Ridley/Roidley with red wings in my life, for that matter. That or I can never get enough of it.

And uh, yeah. Sorry BluePikmin if you're reading this, but that's life eh? Being an AT's still a blessing though compared to a slow punching bag hazard.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
It's weird. A wanted (though obscure) character is deconfirmed, so I'm supposed to feel bad for people. Yet I can't because I'm busy being giddy about the fact that this reinforces Ridley's inclusion even more.

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
It's one thing to note: that character doesn't have a default name, the character is named by the players in the game Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, so when people talk about him they'll just call him by the name of Prince Sablé. So it's pretty understandable that Sakurai didn't know his name, and thus not mentioning his name doesn't effect the dis-confirmation pattern. Since his role was mentioned on twitter (even if he hadn't it's still obvious that the prince wasn't playable given how Sakurai worded what the Prince does), he can be thrown in the dis-confirmation pile with the rest, and helps Ridley's chances for playability.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Another character bites the dust. By being disconfirmed instantly. And when there was someone who still had hope, he crushed it through twitter. While Ridley's status is still not confirmed. After at least 1 year. Even if you will ignore that PotD hinting at Ridley, there is that april direct. So, it is at least 4 months after he was kinda shown, but his status is still not confirmed, not even through tweeter.

Oh, i heard someone said something like "ZSS is more revelant than Ridley" or "ZSS is more important than Ridley" or something like that...ZSS is unimportant part of Metroid franchise. It is less important than Adam. At least i think so. I know that this is still Samus, but ZSS rarely appears and is usually only in the ending.

Last edited:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
It's one thing to note: that character doesn't have a default name, the character is named by the players in the game Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru, so when people talk about him they'll just call him by the name of Prince Sablé. So it's pretty understandable that Sakurai didn't know his name, and thus not mentioning his name doesn't effect the dis-confirmation pattern. Since his role was mentioned on twitter (even if he hadn't it's still obvious that the prince wasn't playable given how Sakurai worded what the Prince does), he can be thrown in the dis-confirmation pile with the rest, and helps Ridley's chances for playability.
It's like we are sacrificing characters in order to get Ridley playable.

I could get behind that.
Alright, lets see. We need an altar, stone, preferably looking old with occult runes all over it. A pentagram, see if you can get red glowy chalk. Drippy candles, a must for the cultist. Hooded robes, yes. And Ridley-shaped masks, we'll probably look like demonic plague doctors.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I think Roidley will be the stage boss on pyrosphere, because that's where he appears in Other M. The original Ridley will be playable, I'm sure of it...
That said when Ridley gets confirmed, we should all go on Shokio's channel and comment 'EXPOSED' on every one of his videos :colorful:

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Another character bites the dust. By being disconfirmed instantly. And when there was someone who still had hope, he crushed it through twitter. While Ridley's status is still not confirmed. After at least 1 year. Even if you will ignore that PotD hinting at Ridley, there is that april direct. So, it is at least 4 months after he was kinda shown, but his status is still not confirmed, not even through tweeter.

Oh, i heard someone said something like "ZSS is more revelant than Ridley" or "ZSS is more important than Ridley" or something like that...ZSS is unimportant part of Metroid franchise. It is less important than Adam. At least i think so. I know that this is still Samus, but ZSS rarely appears and is usually only in the ending.
But you can at least play as her during certain segments; therefore she's more important than someone who just appears as a boss in a all but a few games!

In all seriousness though, whenever someone says that Ridley's not essential and I respond with "And ZSS was?", I usually get a circumventing kind of response in which they just further downplay Ridley instead of addressing the question, which is always funny.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
But you can at least play as her during certain segments; therefore she's more important than someone who just appears as a boss in a all but a few games!

In all seriousness though, whenever someone says that Ridley's not essential and I respond with "And ZSS was?", I usually get a circumventing kind of response in which they just further downplay Ridley instead of addressing the question, which is always funny.
Then Daisy, Geno, Waluigi, that other guy from Super Mario RPG and few other guys are more important than Bowser because they are always playable while Bowser is not.

I hate this kind of logic because if you will follow it, then it screws part of the roster. Like "we already have dragon". If we can have only 1 dragon, then we can have only 1 human, 1 monkey, 1 pokemon, 1 reptile, etc, so, only Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Rob and Pikachu. Fox, Falco and Wolf look a bit like humans, so, they count as humans too because neither Ridley or Charizard are dragons and Ridley looks a bit like a dragon, but still somehow count as dragons.

Last edited:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
An announcement. Expect some big (read: important) changes to the thread's first (read: not second) post soon.
"Thread closed!"
In all seriousness, I'm wondering what will be changed.

Or when they start suggesting the hunters somehow are more prominent than Ridley.
Yes they are. In the bizarro Metroid universe.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
An announcement. Expect some big (read: important) changes to the thread's first (read: not second) post soon.
:colorful:

So, I guess you got OP permissions?

Anyway, this proves how he's the most likely now. I even see him as Palutena just before confirmation.

We are still getting evidences and I already called [almost confirmed] how can Sakurai go further in the "obvious" category?

I'm actually starting to laugh on those who are still denying this tease.

Just watch as we get one tease by stage reveal and 1-2 direct deconfirmation, it;s ridiculous how this tease is so big.

Actually, his case is the one that helps the most my theory on stage reveal tease.

You can read it here if you want and it's global:

[collapse=The HTSRST theory]
I call them HTSRST, or "Hidden Tease by Stage Reveal with Selected Targeting"

Seems kinda long, but it explains the most of what's happening.

First, those tease are done by a stage reveal. To tell that it's HTSRST, it has to be hidden and done with selected targeting.

And that's the most interesting part here. See, Sakurai already acknowledged how any fan should feel upon deconfirmation of their favourite character. I could give a source, but I don't remember where he said that, but I think it was when he said that he would have to cut characters when it was needed or something.

So, I think it makes sense to say that he can understands the feeling of his fans.

Those tease are done with SELECTED TARGETING. It means that Sakurai will specifically design the tease to only work on a previously selected target of people. The target are the one who care about the character teased and the most determinate are the most targeted. For people who are not targeted, not only the tease doesn't work, but it also make those people assume the truth since the tease is hidden.

Upon the revel of the stage, what triggers the tease is NOT saying something crucial for speculation, or at most, mention it, but by being intentionally UNCLEAR. For the target, they would get the tease because they would care so much that they would be tempted to analyse the material Sakurai gave with the reveal to realise that there's "something fishy". They would get that not being clear on this piece of info shouldn't happen and this is what triggers investigation to know what's going on.

But for the one who aren't targeted, they won't investigate and they won't get something weird since those don't care enough about the character. It makes them ASSUME the truth for what is first IMPLIED without actually have been said by Sakurai.

That's when the tease becomes hidden. By implying this truth, it would actually contradicts what the tease is trying to tell. This would make the people who aren't targeted DENY the tease and the only one who would get it is the target.

Because of this unbalanced knowledge, it creates speculations and so, the tease is more talked. For the people who denied it, the reveal would make more surprise since the possibility was denied.

The reason it's by stage reveal is because the stage is probably the best evidence you could provide to change the situation of any character's chance. Most stages has at least one playable character related to it and Sakurai choose stages that are more related to one character for his tease.

Making a stage requires a huge amount of work. There's so much details in them that the amount of work put into it has to be for a special reason. The teased stages are specifically related to one character to make a "home feel" for him.

That's why selected targeting works here. By caring about the character, you probably care about the stage choice too. By not caring, the tease has less chances to work as it's not something you would understand perfectly.

The last thing Sakurai would do before revealing the hidden truth would be to wait for a certain time. This would make some time for people to talk about this situation and the more time it last, the bigger the speculation become. The time of the period could have been chosen for the target's needs. The wait period is particularly apparent for almost denying the existence of the situation and not telling anything that could break the tease.
[/collapse]

By being so strong, it's adapted for his target and this thread is a great example.

There's one thing that this theory can't tell, time.

When? It will happen in this month very likely, but what week?

It's so strong that it's the longest teasing period so it's impossible to tell when.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Back on topic, more cool variations of Roidley palette swaps.

Perhaps there should've been different colored tail bones too to further match the incarnations those palettes are based off of, but oh well.
I call dibs on the ZM palette! Holy **** it looks good. Do you have any more of these?

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
:colorful:

So, I guess you got OP permissions?

Anyway, this proves how he's the most likely now. I even see him as Palutena just before confirmation.

We are still getting evidences and I already called [almost confirmed] how can Sakurai go further in the "obvious" category?

I'm actually starting to laugh on those who are still denying this tease.

Just watch as we get one tease by stage reveal and 1-2 direct deconfirmation, it;s ridiculous how this tease is so big.

Actually, his case is the one that helps the most my theory on stage reveal tease.

You can read it here if you want and it's global:

[collapse=The HTSRST theory]
I call them HTSRST, or "Hidden Tease by Stage Reveal with Selected Targeting"

Seems kinda long, but it explains the most of what's happening.

First, those tease are done by a stage reveal. To tell that it's HTSRST, it has to be hidden and done with selected targeting.

And that's the most interesting part here. See, Sakurai already acknowledged how any fan should feel upon deconfirmation of their favourite character. I could give a source, but I don't remember where he said that, but I think it was when he said that he would have to cut characters when it was needed or something.

So, I think it makes sense to say that he can understands the feeling of his fans.

Those tease are done with SELECTED TARGETING. It means that Sakurai will specifically design the tease to only work on a previously selected target of people. The target are the one who care about the character teased and the most determinate are the most targeted. For people who are not targeted, not only the tease doesn't work, but it also make those people assume the truth since the tease is hidden.

Upon the revel of the stage, what triggers the tease is NOT saying something crucial for speculation, or at most, mention it, but by being intentionally UNCLEAR. For the target, they would get the tease because they would care so much that they would be tempted to analyse the material Sakurai gave with the reveal to realise that there's "something fishy". They would get that not being clear on this piece of info shouldn't happen and this is what triggers investigation to know what's going on.

But for the one who aren't targeted, they won't investigate and they won't get something weird since those don't care enough about the character. It makes them ASSUME the truth for what is first IMPLIED without actually have been said by Sakurai.

That's when the tease becomes hidden. By implying this truth, it would actually contradicts what the tease is trying to tell. This would make the people who aren't targeted DENY the tease and the only one who would get it is the target.

Because of this unbalanced knowledge, it creates speculations and so, the tease is more talked. For the people who denied it, the reveal would make more surprise since the possibility was denied.

The reason it's by stage reveal is because the stage is probably the best evidence you could provide to change the situation of any character's chance. Most stages has at least one playable character related to it and Sakurai choose stages that are more related to one character for his tease.

Making a stage requires a huge amount of work. There's so much details in them that the amount of work put into it has to be for a special reason. The teased stages are specifically related to one character to make a "home feel" for him.

That's why selected targeting works here. By caring about the character, you probably care about the stage choice too. By not caring, the tease has less chances to work as it's not something you would understand perfectly.

The last thing Sakurai would do before revealing the hidden truth would be to wait for a certain time. This would make some time for people to talk about this situation and the more time it last, the bigger the speculation become. The time of the period could have been chosen for the target's needs. The wait period is particularly apparent for almost denying the existence of the situation and not telling anything that could break the tease.
[/collapse]

By being so strong, it's adapted for his target and this thread is a great example.

There's one thing that this theory can't tell, time.

When? It will happen in this month very likely, but what week?

It's so strong that it's the longest teasing period so it's impossible to tell when.
There needs to be some sort of compilation of all of these posts of yours. They're that good.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There needs to be some sort of compilation of all of these posts of yours. They're that good.
Just perform a search by member with the word "Ridley".

People should be aware how good this search function is. I was able to find once a post months ago by someone else.

Also, I use it some time to know opinions of someone. Doesn't tell the full story, but it works.

So, it should be easy to do.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Then Daisy, Geno, Waluigi, that other guy from Super Mario RPG and few other guys are more important than Bowser because they are always playable while Bowser is not.

I hate this kind of logic because if you will follow it, then it screws part of the roster. Like "we already have dragon". If we can have only 1 dragon, then we can have only 1 human, 1 monkey, 1 pokemon, 1 reptile, etc, so, only Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Rob and Pikachu. Fox, Falco and Wolf look a bit like humans, so, they count as humans too because neither Ridley or Charizard are dragons and Ridley looks a bit like a dragon.
You realize I wasn't being serious on the first part right? But yeah, it is a fallacy that some fans of ZSS's inclusion have always gone by, and always will so long as Ridley remains not a part of the roster, because Sakurai can do no wrong. We shouldn't come off as ZSS detractors though, but I only bring her up when someone claims that Ridley's not necessary or something.

I call dibs on the ZM palette! Holy **** it looks good. Do you have any more of these?
Not at the moment, sorry. I didn't make those in particular. Were just something I found and thought would be good to post right after most of us were done acting like silly detractors. They're easy enough to make in like photoshop though, which I'm kinda tempted to do next time I have access to a computer that has PS, for the sake of more black Ridley palettes or something you don't see as often.

But yeah, the Zero Mission one is arguably my favorite out of those too.

Just perform a search by member with the word "Ridley".

People should be aware how good this search function is. I was able to find once a post months ago by someone else.

Also, I use it some time to know opinions of someone. Doesn't tell the full story, but it works.

So, it should be easy to do.
Yeah, the search function is pretty good here and sometimes use it to look for certain posts in this thread again more than I'd care to admit.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
You realize I wasn't being serious on the first part right? But yeah, it is a fallacy that some fans of ZSS's inclusion have always gone by, and always will so long as Ridley remains not a part of the roster, because Sakurai can do no wrong. We shouldn't come off as ZSS detractors though, but I only bring her up when someone claims that Ridley's not necessary or something.
Yes, it was obvious to me after i reached end of your 1st part of the post.
You are not ZSS detractor and i think none of you are or at least not many...but i am. It is like adding Mario in a cat suit as a playable character. He would have a different moveset, but still would be MARIO, just like ZSS. That is not ZSS thread and i don't really care that much about her being a playable character again. Unless Ridley won't be playable and Sakurai will consider her a newcommer instead of a veteran character since she now has a separate slot. Then i will be really mad about that. Until that will happen, i will just ignore her, like well i don't know...everyone who dislikes a certain character should do with those characters unless they really didn't deserved that. Like Adam, Anthony and any of those one-shot hunters except for maybe Rundas. Yes, even Sylux doesn't deserves to be playable until he will get more important role.

Last edited:

yosharioIII

Smash Apprentice
OOH. Those are nice, especially the original Metroid one. I made some a while back that were mildly similar to those. But I've posted them here twice though. I'd feel kinda arrogant if I did again (UNLESS SOME ONE ASKS FOR IT~ :lol:)

And don't really know where I would place ZSS on a scale of importance... Like... She's Samus... We know Samus as she is in her power suit... In fact it is a little strange that she's supposed to be formidable without it considering any game ZSS appears in... she can't fight... so huh. At least she's gorgeous and badass.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
To me, Zamus isn't nearly as important as "Samus". She is just a little bonus in Zero Mission. Plus, there are so many things wrong with the character...

I do like her playstyle in Smash Bros, but that is about it.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
OOH. Those are nice, especially the original Metroid one. I made some a while back that were mildly similar to those. But I've posted them here twice though. I'd feel kinda arrogant if I did again (UNLESS SOME ONE ASKS FOR IT~ :lol:)
I'd like to see them, so go nuts.

As for Zamus, I still think her inclusion is very iffy. You only get to play as her for a very short time in a single game (and Other M post-game too I guess, but that was after her inclusion), it really just feels like an excuse to catch Samus outside of her suit because she's Nintendo's answer to eye-candy. I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't for the fact she got in before Ridley honestly, she's still a better pick than practically every other Metroid character than Power Suit Samus, Ridley and Dark Samus.

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652
To me, Zamus isn't nearly as important as "Samus". She is just a little bonus in Zero Mission. Plus, there are so many things wrong with the character...

I do like her playstyle in Smash Bros, but that is about it.
Likewise. Even though she is my main in Brawl (and soon to be in Smash 4) I wouldn't consider her as important as Samus. I'm surprised that she became a playable character before Ridley. Hopefully she isn't the only other metroid rep besides Samus.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
she's Nintendo's answer to eye-candy.
This is my biggest peeve with the character. Her design, voice, etc were already ridiculous in Brawl, specially when you consider she IS Samus, the strong woman inside that awesome robot-like suit... and they just made things a lot worse in Smash 4 (suddenly she has even bigger breasts and don't even get me started on the heels). Why :/

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Lets not start that ZSS heels war. They are practical, they are not just heels because they bend when she crouches, they look odd and bulky, they were not present on Zero Mission ZSS, they were a lot worse in Other M. That is the only thing you must care about in this case. Nothing else. Save that for ZSS' heels discussion thread. Keep that s*** out of this thread please.
Before someone will say anything wrong about me - i consider Ridley's appearance to be a lot better than Samus', with or without Power Suit.

Anygoose, now i am 99.25% sure that Ridley is playable after that tweeter confirmation of that samurai guy.

Last edited:

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652
Lets not start that ZSS heels war. They are practical, they are not just heels because they bend when she crouches, they look odd and bulky, they were not present on Zero Mission ZSS, they were a lot worse in Other M. That is the only thing you must care about in this case. Nothing else. Save that for ZSS' heels discussion thread. Keep that s*** out of this thread please.
Before someone will say anything wrong about me - i consider Ridley's appearance to be a lot better than Samus', with or without Power Suit.

Anygoose, now i am 99.25% sure that Ridley is playable after that tweeter confirmation of that samurai guy.
I've been thinking with Smash 4, Sakurai has certainly been listening in moreso than before and I agree with the recent disconfirmations of Takamaru and Prince Sable and Ridley's teasing, it's almost a guarantee that Ridley is playable. There's no way he will tease an assist trophy or stage hazard to this extent. Especially since Sakurai was kinda straight to the point with the other ones.

Last edited:

yosharioIII

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see them, so go nuts.

As for Zamus, I still think her inclusion is very iffy. You only get to play as her for a very short time in a single game (and Other M post-game too I guess, but that was after her inclusion), it really just feels like an excuse to catch Samus outside of her suit because she's Nintendo's answer to eye-candy. I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't for the fact she got in before Ridley honestly, she's still a better pick than practically every other Metroid character than Power Suit Samus, Ridley and Dark Samus.
BOOP. Recolors.

Anywhosen, from what I've seen of Zamus in Sm4sh kinda makes her look Bayonetta-y... Which is neat... That's really the only thing I like about her... I would maybe even prefer Dark Samus over ZSS; unique, villain, ACTUALLY DEPICTED BEING ABLE TO DAMAGE SOMETHING.

Last edited:

BoxedCookies

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0875-8652
BOOP. Recolors.

Anywhosen, from what I've seen of Zamus in Sm4sh kinda makes her look Bayonetta-y... Which is neat... That's really the only thing I like about her... I would maybe even prefer Dark Samus over ZSS; unique, villain, ACTUALLY DEPICTED BEING ABLE TO DAMAGE SOMETHING.
Oooooo... Me likes the Super Metroid recolour. Dibs on Super? Damn, the moment I saw Dark Samus Assist...no. She would've fitted nicely into the roster with the way she moves.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I met a detractor yesterday, he said I was looking to far into the trophy quiz, and that the fact it gave away Robin and Lucina is mere coincidence, that Palutena wasn't teased as a stage boss like Ridley(how the hell does this guy function) and saying he was disconfirmed when he was teased last year, along with the fact that it is our own false for getting false hype after I tell him about Sakurai not wanting false hype

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
BOOP. Recolors.

Neat, I really like the second one, the white-ish and yellow color. I'm probably one of the only people who'd prefer a white Ridley costume over the boring old black+red idea.

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
The Smash 4 Speculation Chart (VOTING AGAIN) thread is currently voting for METROID. Quick, let's vote for Ridley there, can't have no addition or Sylux winning!

Last edited:
Top Bottom