• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

FalcoPaunch!121

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5386-9681-7388
But doesn't Sakurai immediately deconfirm characters if they aren't playable but still make a presence in the game?
Palutena was teased along with Miis, and midna, Brittany, rayman were automatacly deconformed ,so that raises ridleys chances even more.

TheLippyLapras

Smash Journeyman
Sitting on a chair, letting my eyes burn.
omg y dus this thred evn eggzist. u nubs and scrubs and hub hubs don't doing a realize that Roid Rager Rid Lay-An-Egg is not a guy in B4sh Sisters.

Pruf:

and don't try to be doing a thing where you say "omg but shadow and Mashpotato Samurai" because no. My uncle is Masamaramuri Yamamammaries and he works at nopunintendo.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Wow
We've gotten to the point that we have a regular detractor not named Shokio who seemed to think coming back in here was a sane thing to do.

I admire your bravery at the very least.

Last edited:

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
It's based on facts, read up bro.

Anyways, I'm out. Nice talking, I'm not a fan of talking with a bunch of emotionally charged children getting worked up over something so goddamn petty as this. I wanted to start discussion with a statement I made before, and now instead of discussing people would rather shoot it down and shut me up.

See you all around.

So that happened. . .was kind of hoping a mod would dispense justi e to both sides but ridley is denied bloodshed today. Oh well. Ridley related a 2nd nintendo direct announced this month could very likely cause heart failure. I barely survived the robin trailer. . . .

CardStealer1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CardStealer
3DS FC
2681-0263-6525
I haven't seen anything regarding this so I'll just say it. Could the shadow on pyroshpere be a mushroom enhanced Ridley?
Just throwing it out there. Sorry if someone already said this.

Melee mains::linkmelee::pikachumelee::kirbymelee: Brawl mains::metaknight::toonlink::olimar::ike:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I have an idea!

We should draw a picture of what Ridleys new design seems to look like and then use that for size comparisons!!!!

Weavel

Smash Ace
The more you think about it, with all the demand for Ridley it would be crazy if he did not become dlc if he is not in the initial product.

I haven't seen a character with such demand ever..

D

Deleted member

I suggest we go back to Ridley Shipping.

That's always fun for everyone!

:awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLippyLapras

Smash Journeyman
Sitting on a chair, letting my eyes burn.
>Ridley revealed as Boss Character in Nintendo Direct

> Sakurai says "Unfortunately, like Wa-Wa-Waluigi, Ridley tried very hard, so hard in fact, that he got the role of a boss character, however.... what happens when he isn't a boss character?

>Suddenly new character trailer.

>Suddenly Ridley.

>Sakurai can hear fans screaming from across the globe as several National Currencies materialize and fall from the ceiling.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I haven't seen anything regarding this so I'll just say it. Could the shadow on pyroshpere be a mushroom enhanced Ridley?

Melee mains::linkmelee::pikachumelee::kirbymelee: Brawl mains::metaknight::toonlink::olimar::ike:
If that were the case, then Ridleys natural size would be around the same as Pikachus.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

No need. The shadow is already about the size of Bowser so that would imply Pikachu sized Ridley.
(Pikaley?)
Also, you can put the Melee mains and Brawl main in your signature. You can change it here: http://smashboards.com/account/signature

Hong

The Strongest
I think Ridley's design will be similar to SSBB, but smaller, with a smaller head. It's a matter of hurtbox distribution.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325

Do you know how to access the spoiler page? So you can add those mains automatically like everyone else.

Me

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
The more you think about it, with all the demand for Ridley it would be crazy if he did not become dlc if he is not in the initial product.

I haven't seen a character with such demand ever..

This guy is pretty high up there. Although there's a lot more doubt surrounding him and it scares me.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I think Ridley's design will be similar to SSBB, but smaller, with a smaller head. It's a matter of hurtbox distribution.
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. The shadow shown was definitely Other M Ridley.
Unless of course we get multiple Ridleys in the game.

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
>Ridley revealed as Boss Character in Nintendo Direct

> Sakurai says "Unfortunately, like Wa-Wa-Waluigi, Ridley tried very hard, so hard in fact, that he got the role of a boss character, however.... what happens when he isn't a boss character?

>Suddenly new character trailer.

>Suddenly Ridley.

>Sakurai can hear fans screaming from across the globe as several National Currencies materialize and fall from the ceiling.

This makes me giggle. God damn.

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
Brawley and his prime incarnations are super lanky, I really think if we're getting Ridley it's gonna be Other M Ridley. He's much better proportioned in my opinion. Although, if they can make it work they can make it work.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325

He better have more of a neck. That twig won't hold up in Smash. Other than that, I love that design, it makes him look really savage.

Wise Multishine

Luminary
NNID
Omnireader
Brawley and his prime incarnations are super lanky, I really think if we're getting Ridley it's gonna be Other M Ridley. He's much better proportioned in my opinion. Although, if they can make it work they can make it work.
But-but...Brawly is my favorite. Seriously. I loved Ridley's Brawl design.

Last edited:
Top Bottom