• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

but its for real this time mario lol. i even got a call today to setup an interview for next week.
im ready for weekends off and paid holidays! :D

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
sign him up for the crew. he can be our new tl main.
Crew? Is this question aimed at me and is this a melee crew? Cause I'm more of a melee player however I could play brawl somewhat decent despite not playing for a long time; I don't really play brawl much anymore though.

were you the link that got JV4 stocked in brawl by that samus?
zano posted the video on AiB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMSGLsl-Uw
I'm not that Link, my Link was more legit than that last time I played Brawl.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Skeith, if you ever feel like playing Brawl, just hit us up in here. People play in Weslaco every so often.

Derk, what's this dream job of yours?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
its not really my dream job, its more for exp right now so i can have it on my resume. but its for a tech position at mhmr.

mario, does the alice theatre suck so much that they didnt get harry potter? that reminds me that i saw justin at my theatre for the midnight release

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I heard there was some kind of incident at your theatre a couple of weeks ago. Something about a movie messing up and like all the customer getting pissed. Pissed enough to have the manager on duty lock herself in a office or something cause she freaked out lmao...

:phone:

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
nah xD
at the time, my sister worked at the movie theaters and she was there, and the movie reel tore with like 15 min left in the movie, so they had to call the manager to go fix it
and thats about it lol

Reizilla

Wario eh? There's this combo on Wario that I've been wanting to get recorded >:]

So who's down for going to Dojo's for a week?

Boshi

Smash Rookie
If I play diddy I might get better than Javie and then he'll sadface lol. Then he'll tard out over cards and then I'll wanna cut myself with spoons and glass will look like a tempting meal c.c!

Ok learning diddy.

:phone:

Reizilla

Who's down for Dojofest and Nikefest 4? I get out of school that Wednesday and I wanna go!!!!

Top Bottom