• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Indeed.

Okay, guys, tell me if this plan could work:

RGV guys come up to Kingsville, Derk and RS both take their cars full to San Antonio.

Good idea? :D

Reizilla

Alright, who knows how to make a combo video? I think I may soon have enough footage piled up to make put together a decent RGV hype video. Maybe that's what I'll work on this summer.

Reizilla

Nah, that was just the one I was borrowing from my roommate. I have a PC.

I think I have a pirated copy of Sony Vegas somewhere... maybe. Maybe not xD

I also have no idea how to work any of it. How do I download videos from youtube?

defsithe

Smash Ace
adobe premiere for editing. Flashgot extension for firefox, downloads youtube videos and just about anything else.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
even better, put a camera in front of your tv so it records the matches, if you do it a certain way, you might not even have to edit the video

:troll:

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
hey it could work, and if you record it with a good camera, itl be brawl in HD :D

cars are the devil right now
after i got my tires and alignment fixed
my mom got a flat tire too, so i was pretty much without a car for 2 more days v_v

Reizilla

Sweeeeet. Was one of them that guy that beat Boshi
and then got straight sent to hell
?

Reizilla

I thought the name sounded familiar. I was just looking at the join date though.

Derk, get to work on those two players!

Reizilla

Sweeeeeeet, I should be there :] Gotta keep leveling up, all of us!

Reizilla

Awesome. Who do they play? What were their tags? Why aren't they in this thread yet?

Reizilla

Oh, okay. I have a set of him against Omega in the live stream footage. Cool cool. Hopefully they'll stick around. RGV G&W Nation.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
if school has started by then, im sure either sama, baron or rei-gun will want a spot in my carpool
already.
baron says he quit brawl, cuz when i asked him if he wanted to go to utdzacs tourney he said he quit and wanted to do other things

jerm quit smash too....

am i a bad friend? :c

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Lol yea he told me he quit today too. Tbh I saw it coming though. But at least you still got me, danny,javi ( who's got alot better all of a sudden) and frank still to play with. I'm sure he'll still play casually, just won't be attending tourneys with us anymore.

:phone:

Reizilla

xD

Yeah, I really wanted Javi to enter to see how he would do now that he's started playing better. Oh well :/

Top Bottom