• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yo Derk, if you're still looking for Doomcaliber Knights, it's in Gold Series 4, so you can probably get em now

defsithe

Smash Ace
A post by zano that doesn't have the word carpool in it :3 lol

On a less serious note someone teach me brawl so I can win that pot bonus

:phone:

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
alright, well if you want we can either play on friday around 5, otherwise im only available till like 7 on saturday if you wanna come over early. just lemme know.

you can come play too if you want mikey

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You know there's going to be a smash tournament, right?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hi is this thread for melee as well? galveston is having a tournament this saturday, and houston is having a tournament in two weeks, and i was personally hoping any of the valley melee players could make it out. :) i've heard about yall and would like to play u while im in town!

Reizilla

This is where they would be, but none of them really post here anymore. I'll relay the info to them and see if they respond.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Derk we are playing this week plz
tomorrow is the only day im available to play (summer class is kicking my ***). come over as early as 4:30. if you can bring a tv and a wii that would be awesome.

Derk are we playing tomorrow?
come over as early as 4:30 as wellgo ahead and bring your wii too. my wii absolutely refuses to load up brawl now ;_;
i dont know what to do now, im so sad lol.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
it turns out that its a dazzle dvc90(in case you havent heard, these have problems 90% of the time, it doesnt come with drivers or anything)
and i dont wana team with a diddy :(

shlike

Smash Ace
I really need to ****ing practice. Going to mcallen on wednesday for wednesday night fights there better be a ****ing brawl set up If not i will rage (more than usual)

<3

Reizilla

Come to Kingsville for the weekend and we'll play all day every day.

Top Bottom