• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Rochester! October 24th. And the New NYS PR!!!!

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea i think this is the last saturday i can take off for the rest of the year. i wanna be able to go to pound 4, so i wont be taking any more off. my boss is really pissed at me for taking off like 3 saturdays. ill most likely be holding the next 2 Syracuse Smash tourneys on sundays or maybe even mondays (ugh). sorry guys for the inconvience, but its just the way it is right now. luckily ill be able to make this one so ill see ya guys there! ill post the next syracuse tourney ASAP.

altairian

Smash Lord
The funny thing is mondays work soooo much better for me, I'd love a monday tourney lol. Probably get a weak turnout though with all the college kiddies and all though =\

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord

You have to be there so i can show you how inferior your ike is to san =P

Editted for truth, seeing as I am currently the best metaknight in the State, Including NYC.
Still ridin that one set Goggles? lol

why would you intentionally namedrop him?
This.

maybe if we were going from the bottom up...
Oh **** get wrecked marth-numbers

. ill most likely be holding the next 2 Syracuse Smash tourneys on sundays or maybe even mondays.
Not mondays. Sundays ok. Not mondays.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. Kid, your saying you expect at least 20 people in each event? Not everyone plays brawl and melee.
2. TEG how big is your F***ing apartment?
3. Peachy, My link is only pro at suicides lol. I gotta work out the nerves before tournament time for this one. thanks though, I'll take all the complements I can get.
1. has been taken into account
2. its gonna be cramped. lol
3. my link >>> other links.

wow i almost had to work that day. luckily i got the day off with lots of begging. i hate my job.
*yawns and stretches* mannnn its so hard to work from home, and travel out to practical paradises to learn how to be successful. i feel you pain...

=P

Since this is less then a month away I'll probably be scheduled
youll call in sick like you do for every tournament...
yea i think this is the last saturday i can take off for the rest of the year. i wanna be able to go to pound 4, so i wont be taking any more off. my boss is really pissed at me for taking off like 3 saturdays. ill most likely be holding the next 2 Syracuse Smash tourneys on sundays or maybe even mondays (ugh). sorry guys for the inconvience, but its just the way it is right now. luckily ill be able to make this one so ill see ya guys there! ill post the next syracuse tourney ASAP.
sucks brah... I went to culinary school and ive been working in restaurants for like 5 years. i know how it feel. that mess blows
Still ridin that one set Goggles? lol

hell yes.

Oh **** get wrecked marth-numbers

Not mondays. Sundays ok. Not mondays.
this, both of them

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I'm not afraid to face him, I actually want to see him first hand and see what's the big fuss. But knowing me, I'll pull some **** out of my *** to steal victory

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. san is the God of BS kills. ask neil about his money match lol.

2. he wont actually be there, hes at school at cornell and has a redix heavy class/hw schedule. maybe if he has a random lucky weekend home hell come. ill try and get in touch with him and see whats up.

3. I should get Canada into this... might be a good idea. tho, they are probably too scared/***** to show up to this.

4. Theres a small possibility that Ill get a new bigger venue, very close to the one we have now. Ill see whats up tomorrow.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hey, hopefully I can go home for that weekend. It shouldn't be *too difficult. If I go, I'll bring a wii setup.

I only have BS kills vs. Neil. UrOPN

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
bcb: hit up alterian or cura to possibly get a ride.
kk I'll pm cura asking if I can get a ride. It was crazy hard to even go to Syracuse Smash. I'm gonna have to dig deep to try and convince my parents to let me go to this.

1. Rochester =/= Syracuse
2. It's an apartment
3. I'm young, my parents usually don't trust me alone well.

Any advice on how to convince them if I CAN get a ride there?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I will talk to them personally. My phone number and contact info is in the first post. when ever you want me to talk to them I can give them full assurance that you will be taken care of.

i am very good with parents. ask leet-0.

speaking of... I need to call him about this too.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I will talk to them personally. My phone number and contact info is in the first post. when ever you want me to talk to them I can give them full assurance that you will be taken care of.

i am very good with parents. ask leet-0.

speaking of... I need to call him about this too.
Really. If you can convince them you're a total beast.

(My mom's easier to convince, my dad wouldn't have let me go to SS1 if I didn't talk to my mom first. It's all about the grades. xD)

Kantō

Smash Champion
i dont think you can catch a ride with cura piedisliker because, cura,eevee, stomp, pdiddy and myself are all traveling in one car with him. not saying i wouldnt want you to come with us, but i just doubt there will be room is all. sry bud.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
i dont think you can catch a ride with cura piedisliker because, cura,eevee, stomp, pdiddy and myself are all traveling in one car with him. not saying i wouldnt want you to come with us, but i just doubt there will be room is all. sry bud.
Aw crap. That's 5 already.

I'm skinny as hell, maybe you can fit me in the trunk. :D

But srsly, if anybody is heading from east NY or is close to Utica in a way, let me know if you can drive me there.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
where the hell is themanalord when you actually want him around.

he might be kinda near you. and might possibly be able to get you

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
very nice, we would love to have you.

also, im pretty sure that Im already picking up 2-3 kids from RIT, and that number will probably hit the max of 4 before this tourney, so while I would normally try to go out and get you kids, i will probably be indisposed this time.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Going MK this tourney again, goggles? If I get the chance I'll actually MM your sonic this time.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ill money match you bcb, although I dont know if your parents will trust me to let you come to my tourneys anymore after I take all your moneys...

LOL =P

also, PinPoint and I are deffo teaming for melee, I got a couple team name ideas, tell me what you think.

theres my old stand-by

Pedophilia- As i am the KID and my partner is the ****.

theres also:

Typical black man- Since its the only black dude in melee grabbing at/beating a white woman. (lol team kills)

Why Would You Do That!!?!- phrase I commonly use when my partner OHKOs people, as he does from time to time.

What the hell just happened!?!- phrase both teams will be using after we **** you.

tell me what you think

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
ill money match you bcb, although I dont know if your parents will trust me to let you come to my tourneys anymore after I take all your moneys...

LOL =P
The fee's pretty cheap. I may actually enter doubles. Considering how I've failed with Wario in doubles, I'd probably go with G&W then.

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
Single player and 1v1s are two different games.
. <- The Point
o <- Your head

Five dollars to laugh at every stock I take off? Worth itttttt. Regardless of one's opinion about whether or not single player and multiplayer blawr, if anyone loses to me they should seriously reconsider their blawran games, as well as other things.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
if you can get to oswego sure ill give you a ride or meet in syracuse or something

but i mean dude i dont know how old are you? i dont want to talk to your parents or anything about it...

and you cant mind if i smoke

EDIT: you dont have to get to oswego if you can give me more gas money to get to you or something

EDIT: and you can't count on my attendance to this event i usually dont go to anything lol

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
if you can get to oswego sure ill give you a ride or meet in syracuse or something

but i mean dude i dont know how old are you? i dont want to talk to your parents or anything about it...
15, lol. Goggles is willing to talk to my parents about it.
and you cant mind if i smoke
Never put thought towards, that before. I probably wouldn't mind TOO much. It is just a car ride and I have quite a few uncles that smoke (some inside)

EDIT: you dont have to get to oswego if you can give me more gas money to get to you or something
(I'll try and figure out a good location if I can. I can probably afford the gas money.
EDIT: and you can't count on my attendance to this event i usually dont go to anything lol
As long as I get a quick heads up if you're gonna be there I'll probably be fine.
Bold ftw.

Edit: Wow. I'm far from Oswego. I don't really want to have to travel an hour and a half in the opposite direction of the tourney. o_o

Maybe I should just pass on this tourney.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. No. you are going. End of story.

2. if bcb lives closer to rochester than tml than tml can just pick you up on the way.

3. I plan to finally break the nobody-shows-up-to-tourneys-that-themanalord-shows-up-to curse.

4. PinPoint brings up something that I really wanted to let everyone know about.

I love to encourage the trash-talk that WNY is becoming famous for, but for this tournament, im attempting to get some attendance from the local colleges, and these kids arent completely confident in their skills, so Im going to need certain things to be toned down, Its imparative for the Rochester Smash scene, and I will be dropping names.

Neil: try not to be AS much of a douche, I know you just cant control yourself sometimes but if you want the attendance at these tourneys to stay at a good size (and thus, keep the pot at a decent size) you best attempt to be properly social.

Steffon, Rob, and any one else that plays melee or brawl exclusively, NO BRAWL BASHING, AND NO MELEE BASHING. Both games are good, and both games are fun for certain people. That shouldnt be earning anybody any disrespect because of their choice of entertainment.

Steffon: I need expressly less Douchebaggery and d!ckriding from you. the people that you are friends with are very good and nobody needs you screaming out every time your friend gets anything more than a 2 hit combo. you need to act right. And if you dont like a game, just ignore it. nobody cares to hear your opinion about it every 2 seconds.

Jesse: less rageouts when you lose would be nice.

KID: being less obnoxious would probably help you in your goal to be a successful TO

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
1. No. you are going. End of story.

2. if bcb lives closer to rochester than tml than tml can just pick you up on the way.

3. I plan to finally break the nobody-shows-up-to-tourneys-that-themanalord-shows-up-to curse.

4. PinPoint brings up something that I really wanted to let everyone know about.
I live 1 1/2 hours eastward from oswego. He'd be traveling in the opposite direction to get me, and then would have to like another 2 1/2 hours to get to rochester.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
. <- The Point
o <- Your head

Five dollars to laugh at every stock I take off? Worth itttttt. Regardless of one's opinion about whether or not single player and multiplayer blawr, if anyone loses to me they should seriously reconsider their blawran games, as well as other things.
I realize you were making a lame brawl joke, dude. I just didn't feel the need to acknowledge it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
GDI why does this have to be such a fkn big azz state...

more importantly why is there so many cities that for the most part dont even matter but people still feel the need to live there anyway in this stupid state....?

also, when leet-0 posts in this thread, ill ask him if he lives anywhere near utica

Top Bottom