• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Rochester! October 24th. And the New NYS PR!!!!

hubble

Smash Ace
I'll come to this as long as everyone agrees to be rowdy and **** talk.

Soma, i want to play your mario. Ive got a decent doc/mario so get at me.

LOL what a terrible website, cencoring my posts.

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
@da KID: Ok. If someone asks, I will tell.

@cjtherooftime: The way I interpreted it:

Me: I have little to no experience with the game super smash brothers brawl. Due to the awesomeness of this tournament, I may enter enter the tournament for the game super smash brothers brawl in order to contribute to the awesomeness of this tournament, as well as my own personal experience.

You: I agree, you do have little to no experience with the game super smash brothers brawl.

Me: *explanation of my thoughts and motives, perhaps to explain to you and/or others my reasoning for*

You: confusion, dodge, making fun my accent.

I once again agree with you - I have little to no experience with the game super smash brothers brawl. Please be informed that I have difficultly pronouncing say "super smash brothers brawl."

However, due to the content of your post, I must reiterate my assessment of our situation with minimalist ASCII art:

. <- The Point
o <- Your head

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i can do it for the kid for the right price i hate to be a **** but wear and tear on my car is not good i drive it so much way too much i wont charge too much ill use a gas calculator and duble it is all i can also pick up ppl in syracuse or that area

and foy if u show up and r as good as you say you have gotten were teaming

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
If mana Lord can pick up from syracuse maybe we can get sharky out of hiding. My car if full. But if sharky is interested he will need a ride.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
1. No. you are going. End of story.

2. if bcb lives closer to rochester than tml than tml can just pick you up on the way.

3. I plan to finally break the nobody-shows-up-to-tourneys-that-themanalord-shows-up-to curse.

4. PinPoint brings up something that I really wanted to let everyone know about.

I love to encourage the trash-talk that WNY is becoming famous for, but for this tournament, im attempting to get some attendance from the local colleges, and these kids arent completely confident in their skills, so Im going to need certain things to be toned down, Its imparative for the Rochester Smash scene, and I will be dropping names.

Neil: try not to be AS much of a douche, I know you just cant control yourself sometimes but if you want the attendance at these tourneys to stay at a good size (and thus, keep the pot at a decent size) you best attempt to be properly social.

Steffon, Rob, and any one else that plays melee or brawl exclusively, NO BRAWL BASHING, AND NO MELEE BASHING. Both games are good, and both games are fun for certain people. That shouldnt be earning anybody any disrespect because of their choice of entertainment.

Steffon: I need expressly less Douchebaggery and d!ckriding from you. the people that you are friends with are very good and nobody needs you screaming out every time your friend gets anything more than a 2 hit combo. you need to act right. And if you dont like a game, just ignore it. nobody cares to hear your opinion about it every 2 seconds.

Jesse: less rageouts when you lose would be nice.

KID: being less obnoxious would probably help you in your goal to be a successful TO
aren't you the ****ing ****** who broke a chair at a venue?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
yea where the **** has sharky been? havent talked to hm since syracuse smash.
Team ROBasaurus Rex needs to happen again at some point!!!

Oh and goggles, are you going to the Battle Royal II? Do you have any spots open in your car?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I usually travel with neil, and this time i was going to try and pick up san so we could team again, so IF I go, than there should be at least one open spot for you. unfortunately, im not as incredibly generous as altairian, so I dont know if Id be willing to travel allllll the way out to where you are to get you...

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I think the only thing I say about Brawl anymore is "What a bad game." That's about it. As far as dickriding.... it's what I do lol. And Jesse combo's like crazy, ya'll just need to learn how to DI and maybe I won't flip out.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Ill Enter melee this tournament. to increase pot size and entree. Though i know i wont win, it'll be fun. Put me against Jesse first round if u wanan see crazy combos! i dont know how to DI! lol. Even in brawl i dont know!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Regaurdless i play IC. Dont know how easy it is to combo them. Dont know to much about melee

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I usually travel with neil, and this time i was going to try and pick up san so we could team again, so IF I go, than there should be at least one open spot for you. unfortunately, im not as incredibly generous as altairian, so I dont know if Id be willing to travel allllll the way out to where you are to get you...
Are you passing by the city? I can get to NYC if it's easier.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Actually, due to traffic, I tend to avoid NYC like the plague...

how far do you live from NYC? like an hour? cus like, if you could take that same exact hour, and travel, like, the complete opposite direction, toward rochester, than maybe we could work something out.

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea i doubt i can come now, cuz my boss is super gay and gave me the day off, then told me a cant have it off anymore. WTF?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Actually, due to traffic, I tend to avoid NYC like the plague...

how far do you live from NYC? like an hour? cus like, if you could take that same exact hour, and travel, like, the complete opposite direction, toward rochester, than maybe we could work something out.
Im in Albany... its just that I can take Megabus to NYC for maaaaaad cheap.
I don't think I can get to Rochester. I wish, dude.

Foy

Smash Champion
Megabus goes to EastView mall which is like 15 mins from like rochester. If anything get a cheap megabus ticket and have Rtf or Rochester***s pick you up.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ya'll mad gay! Throw out your lotion, miss one of your scheduled sychronized practices, and talk to a girl! D:<

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Megabus goes to EastView mall which is like 15 mins from like rochester. If anything get a cheap megabus ticket and have Rtf or Rochester***s pick you up.
So, this is lookign very very good, I can get to eastview very easily.

Foy for the win, from the other side of the country, I approve.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ya'll mad gay! Throw out your lotion, miss one of your scheduled sychronized practices, and talk to a girl! D:<
boy you dont even know what a girl looks like in real life. get that mess outta here... =P
...do you actually know what a pyramid scheme is?
I had a snippy response to this, but im not trying to have this in the thread for my amazing tournament. PM me if you seriously want to discuss this.

Top Bottom