• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
My wii lost its virginity when i inserted the unofficial product: freeloader, but it'll become a man when the Brawl disc penetrates it.

still waiting for the delivery...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I ordered my Freeloader and Brawl last Saturday and they've already been shipped! I should get them by Easter. It's great because my American internet friend is coming to visit, and he came to Australia on an exchange student program before Brawl was released. So we'll be able to open and play Brawl together as soon as it gets here! Fun is always funner with friends.

Urser

Smash Apprentice
ARHHHHHHHHH! STUPID EASTER!

I'll have to wait until Tuesday next week for Brawl and the Free Loader... which by the way is utter crap considering it'll most likely reach shores tomorrow. :(

sjiron

Smash Cadet
Finally got it >.<

Ordered it from 365games aswel and arrived yesterday.

My friend code is 2621 2436 1270

If you live near the Netherlands or in Europe please add me
You can contact me on sjiron1@hotmail.com on MSN.

Also this is kinda lazy i know but i read a few pages back someone had put
everyones friendcodes in notepad. i totally forgot to do this can i be a
lazy ******* and ask if someone can post it here or email it/or pm to me? xD

prime44

Smash Rookie
got brawl yesterday :) going post my fc later today so would ervyone mind psting the fc plz :)

Val0r

Smash Rookie
Yet another day without delivery.... I fail to comprehend how things can arrive in England and yet not make the short jump to Northern Ireland.

Grr.......
If it weren't for the fact that it was shipped i would just order from 365 instead of play asia. They'd likely get it here faster!

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I've got my Brawl + Friend Code now! :D

So if anyone wants a game, just message me or sommet.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Sooo can freeloader ignore updates? So there is no way really to prevent freeloader from working?
When they say it ignores updates, it bypasses the updates on the game discs. It can't do **** about online firmware downloads though. Nintendo may yet find a way to crack it, so watch out.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
My Freeloader jsut arrived and I have one question: I put the Freeloader in twice and then put my Japanese version of Brawl in my Wii. Now it wanted me to start the upgrade... is it really safe to start the update now? Because I don't want my Wii to get ****ed up! I have 3.2E btw.

Edit: For the people still waiting for a Freeloader. I ordered mine last Thursday, so it took 6 days.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I just had a few matches with friends.

They were surprisingly lagless the problem is the attack lag, it's really annoying.

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Lanttu, have you added me? I added you on the first day I got it and thought you added me too but I just checked and it still says awaiting registration.
I did but do you have right FC for me? I'm using NTSC-U version now and it has different code than Japanese one which I used earlier. I posted about that earlier but you might have missed that.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Uh, Hello? It's really awesome that so many European got Brawl and want to play each other, but this thread is about the Freeloader! Can nobody answer my question? I have a bunch of VC games on my Wii and don't want to lose them.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
kk going online now fox, goron or toast wanna play a match ( need rematch with goron >=[ )

Influenssa

Smash Cadet
I played with my finnish friend last night online and the lag was quite horrible. I was a bit disappointed and now I'm wondering how bad it would be if I played someone from somewhere else in Europe.

My Friend Code is 0774-4077-1836 if someone wants to add me.

prime44

Smash Rookie
heres my fc code 4296-2808-7728

if u add me can u pm me with your fc so i know who to add plz :)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Anyone up for a team match soon?
Not had a proper one of those yet x]

I'll add you Prime44/GIGA.
My friend codes over there:

<---------------------------------

Top Bottom