• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
sorry for rejecting people today just wanted to play 1 on 1 with my friend xP

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
Woah people I got brawl today ..everything worked perfectly and i've been playing it non-stop O_O

I'm going to add everyone one soon and please add me back!:) soon finished with SSE now

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Haha no worries man. =)

Sure you don't want a couple more games? Mabye it was just an unlucky match.

I've kinda learnt to get around dins fire with rollouts. ;D

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Sure =]
Sorry for the reject there. Was trying to play a 1.V 1 with a friend.

You up for another match now if you're still on?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Worst thing here is, my NSTC version of Brawl has arrived already but I still miss the goddaymn Freeloader! On the site of CodeJunkies it said it already got delivered at the 13th but now a week has already passed and I still don't have the ****in' thing! I mean, how long could it possibly take longer for a package from the UK to get delivered here while Brawl (which I ordered in America) is here lying on my desk for 3 days already... O.o

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Just ordered my Brawl via Play-Asia Courier, should arrive by mid next week. And got my Freeloader through Ozmodchips... so that should be here by the same rough time.

Hoorah. Days away from Brawl.

Kone

Smash Master
Ive started a british and irish wii friendes code list and tournament discussion thread here -http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=154181

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
My Freeloader jsut arrived and I have one question: I put the Freeloader in twice and then put my Japanese version of Brawl in my Wii. Now it wanted me to start the upgrade... is it really safe to start the update now? Because I don't want my Wii to get ****ed up! I have 3.2E btw.

Edit: For the people still waiting for a Freeloader. I ordered mine last Thursday, so it took 6 days.
I'm not sure about the japanese copy of the game but from what I heard on the ntsc version it's completely safe to run the game update. I think someone said it on a earlier page, good luck

Val0r

Smash Rookie
So. Day 10 since Brawl was shipped from Play-asia.
And still no sign of it.
Knowing my luck the second I would cancel it and re-order off 365games it would arrive.
Considering I ordered a full week before release, and it was shipped on the 10th it really should have arrived by now. Hell, even CODEJUNKIES managed to deliver before they have.

*is pissed*

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
So. Day 10 since Brawl was shipped from Play-asia.
And still no sign of it.
Knowing my luck the second I would cancel it and re-order off 365games it would arrive.
Considering I ordered a full week before release, and it was shipped on the 10th it really should have arrived by now. Hell, even CODEJUNKIES managed to deliver before they have.

*is pissed*
Exactly the same situation here. Bleh.

dirtypoison

Smash Apprentice
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
just got Brawl and it works with freeloader.

BUT THE SCREEN IS RED, and ive changed to 60Hz. Whats the problem?

Please answer quickly. please

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
I'm online now if anyone wants to play...

and toast I need to play you again I havent played you in ages xP...

HaNks

Smash Rookie
using the RGB cable? if so then that is why. although if you had a CRT TV and were not then i'd be wondering why on earth not :)

the RGB Scart cable is a European adapter that only supports PAL-60 signals, no good for NTSC 60hz shenanigans. the american wii uses s-video instead for the highest quality interlaced signal. dig out the composite cable that came with the wii and that'll play ball at 60hz on brawl, providing your tv supports ntsc signals (if not it'll be black and white). a friend had the same prob with the red and the RGB scart was quickly identified as the problem. having said that i was playing the game in black and white all of last weekend cause we stayed at someones who had a BUSH television that didn't do ntsc at all. modern set as well, i guess BUSH are just the poo.

its a shame, guess we'll have to wait for the PAL brawl for pretty pictures on our CRTs. i'm on a panasonic hdtv at the mo though and there's no prob with 480p on american brawl :) thing is nintendo games are always gonna look that much nicer and vibrant on a CRT set, especially through RGB. just haven't got the space for my 21inch CRT to be set-up as well at the moment and big widescreen gameplay is nice in its own way :)

hope that helps. matt.

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION PEOPLE!

I have wrote down absolutely everyone from all the pages and it took me a loooot of time...now ..to make this not be in vain ..PLEASE ADD ME BACK!!:bee::bee:

You wont regret it, I'm always up for a match :)

Brawl FC: 0301-9635-5808 ( also under my avatar :p )

:) Happy smashing!

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
ATTENTION PEOPLE!

I have wrote down absolutely everyone from all the pages and it took me a loooot of time...now ..to make this not be in vain ..PLEASE ADD ME BACK!!:bee::bee:

You wont regret it, I'm always up for a match :)

Brawl FC: 0301-9635-5808 ( also under my avatar :p )

:) Happy smashing!
I'll add back. :)

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Fox wanna play a match it says no ones online on my friends list...

GIGA-SkullKid

Smash Apprentice
i got brawl my fc is 1590-4524-8839
the list of ppl ive added are
mr ottor
ganon875
william101
kereo
goronsan
jelly belly
chrisking570
kensai
kone
tetramaster
clace
sonic23
soluble toast
plz add me

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
i got brawl my fc is 1590-4524-8839
the list of ppl ive added are
mr ottor
ganon875
william101
kereo
goronsan
jelly belly
chrisking570
kensai
kone
tetramaster
clace
sonic23
soluble toast
plz add me
I can add you.

and Kensei I can go online now. You host?

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Giga put your fc in your profile it makes things easier I added you btw

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
If I'm on your friends list (Jelly) can you check if my status is set to online (I'm online right now). Recently I've been having trouble connecting to my friends list yet my with anyone brawl works fine.

shamalam

Smash Rookie
got brawl today, just clocked up 9 hours with the gf, she's tired now, so i thought id try only

anybody online now, please add me - my code is 0774 4096 2622

kensei, jellybelly i'm adding you now

(1st post - will be the first of many im sure!)

Top Bottom