• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
*Single indian tear running down my face* OH btw, I didn't mean the whole 'Scream and someone will hear' bit offensively, I just wanted your MSN so I could ask you for matches, and also I like exaggerating things.

Belgium.
haha.
MSN is: KameDes04@hotmail.com
No creepz plz.
thx

What did you mean by monster? :O

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
www.365games.co.uk is where I got my copy. They have a bundle, Brawl + Freeloader for 39 pounds. Including the shipping, it was like 56 euro for me, so that means its only 6 euro's more expensive then normal. Also, I ordered on a monday evening, and the package arrived that friday, so I'd say its pretty fast :)
thanks for the information but I accendently ordered brawl and not brawl+freeloader:( does somebody know how I can cancel that order?

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
Sweet my brawl and freeloader are ready to run.. got brawl this monday.. Just one problem, im not at home and wont be until thursday evening.. Working and got living quarters in a different town, but thursday evening I can finally try my wings.. assuming I don't recieve a DRE

Happy smashing peeps

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
While playing clace i found a character to work on. i got random picked (didnt pick in time) with dedede. It may of been the one match I lost, but i wasnt bad considering i had never used him before xD

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
To anyone that's played me on Wifi:

What colour is the ball next to my name on your friend roster?
I wanna know if It's a good colour.
I get next to no lag in games, but I still wanna know xP

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna brawl? (I've set up a room of 3 stock no items)

Good team battles again otter.

Edit: You've got a green light on my wifi toast. join myroom if you can.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
D*mn I got beat by goron and his DDD XO... he was shield grabbing like crazy good match goron T___T...

I want to play you again toast... anyways I've made a match 3 stock no items feel free to join anyone

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ugh. I can't seem to enter, or play matches that have more than 1 person tonight =/

People are trying to join the room I'm in, I'm allowing them, but it won't let more than 1 other person in.

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
arghhh! my BT hub isnt working again, they are making me angry... and they dont wanna see me when im angry (Newcomer: The incredible hulk VS Newcomer: BT engineer)

EDIT: just so you know, i can get on the internet through ethernet, but wifi doesnt want to work... its not connecting with hub properly, but as a mate lives next door, i tried his and it works fine... looks like im gonna use his internet for tonight :)

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
Good games Xtreme Starfox. I was supposed to go sleep like an hour ago but thanks to you I will be a bit sleepy tomorrow, again... :D I have to clear SSE quickly (too bad I'm doing it using intense this time..) because I really miss some characters I can't use at the moment.:(

Toast: For me your color was green at first but when we played couple of games it turned to yellow/orange. Now it shows green again. :o It must be wrong though since yellow is best I've got with UK guys so far.

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
wow... been playing all day with friends (sse co-op and lots of brawls aswell), just a bit of exploring :laugh::laugh:
SSE 50% now and still need some chars but BRAWL IS AWESOME!!
also online with a couple of you, lag is unbearable (and yes me making noobish mistakes :chuckle: ) anyways gonna do some training, maybe look into if i can fix lag issues.
add my fc guys, i have add all of you alrdy xD
misa back to unlocking G&W :)

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
I need to work on my diddy, i just couldnt get the finishing move against you toast =/

My diddy is better on small stages anyway xD

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
Toast, that video was.... I hate that person.... he said that Brawl is the best thing aside from pizza... i would hate to see how excited he gets when one is delivered... like a dog scratching at the door waiting for it to be opened... i hope that he does not post on these boards.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Lol User, I had to change my strategy. My usual stratrgy doesn't seem to work on Diddy. The banas get in the way of Zelda's line of attacks. Looks like I'm going to have to take a defensive stand against Diddy's from now on.

You play a good Diddy though.

Chris: I know O.o
I know people got excited when brawl came, but omg. LOL.

Kensei: I should be alright for a Brawl later. Just trying to fix the connection a little.

Anyone know if my orb is green again? If it is I should be fine again.

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
Woot, Brawl and Freeloader just arrived!
FC : 4768-7268-2742
mail : markdekeyzer1990@hotmail.com

add me, im gonna add all fc from last 20 pages (alrdy saved in notepad :) )
got black and white screen, but tv downstairs prolly work correct :laugh:
Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

When did you order? I ordered on last wednesday..and i live in Norway..I BETTER GET IT TOMMOROW :mad:

I ordered from 365 games

clace

Smash Journeyman
Good games Xtreme Starfox. I was supposed to go sleep like an hour ago but thanks to you I will be a bit sleepy tomorrow, again... :D I have to clear SSE quickly (too bad I'm doing it using intense this time..) because I really miss some characters I can't use at the moment.:(

Toast: For me your color was green at first but when we played couple of games it turned to yellow/orange. Now it shows green again. :o It must be wrong though since yellow is best I've got with UK guys so far.
Hey, Lanttu, have you added me? I added you on the first day I got it and thought you added me too but I just checked and it still says awaiting registration.

And have you got MSN for inbattle talking?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I'm about if anyone wants a 1 v 1.

Sorry about the ridiculous lag toast. Lol. :3
I didn't find the lag bad :O
It was definitely playable. Good matches though Otter =]
I hope I didn't cause any lag then O.o

Sorry I had to leave. Went for a shower. =]

Flayl

Smash Hero
Anybody know if a 27" sony trinitron flat crt will show brawl in colors? It can handle 60 hz.

Faith

Smash Apprentice
So far no lag besides the first 5 secs of each match. It actually amazed me when I was playing my overseas friend o-o;;.
I need to expand my fc list soon almost done with SSE lol. ( Maze isn't that bad if you know what order to go into the rooms :D )

Sidenote: Marth is overpowerd, Wario is awesome and Olimar scares me with his blue pikmin throw.

Blackadder

Smash Master
*sigh*

My freeloader didn't come today. It better come tomorrow..
Mine did! I gave the game a test run for an hour or so just then!
It's a sweet game!

My only gripe is that characters are TOO easy to unlock. I've gotten Marth, Ganon, Falco, and Ness. All in about 20 minutes, a few of them by mistake.

But still... it's grand! :bee:

_Slick_

Smash Ace
Mine did! I gave the game a test run for an hour or so just then!
It's a sweet game!

My only gripe is that characters are TOO easy to unlock. I've gotten Marth, Ganon, Falco, and Ness. All in about 20 minutes, a few of them by mistake.

But still... it's grand! :bee:
I guess, but you are in UK.

Well be happy you've gotten your main, when I get the game I have to beat SSE first to get mine. :urg:

Blackadder

Smash Master
I guess, but you are in UK.

Well be happy you've gotten your main, when I get the game I have to beat SSE first to get mine. :urg:
Nope! Australia! :laugh:

I'm not looking forward to the SSE either... I've played a bit of it.. it's okaaaaayyyy.. but not that great.

The game itself is well worth the wait though. Trust me -- once you finally get it, the moment is all the sweeter. :)

_Slick_

Smash Ace
Nope! Australia! :laugh:

I'm not looking forward to the SSE either... I've played a bit of it.. it's okaaaaayyyy.. but not that great.

The game itself is well worth the wait though. Trust me -- once you finally get it, the moment is all the sweeter. :)
Oh, heh, where abouts?

Oh, don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to the SSE (mmm...cut-scenes), but it's just that I want Toon Link NOW!

Lol. Dude, I've got the game. I just need the freeloader...

kooky

Smash Cadet
My 365 gamey order has now finally the status payment received. I want to announce something: I yesterday checked my firmware and it's only 3.1E, i ever thought it is 3.2E, but it isn't. As soon as i receive brawl I'll run the update from the disc and THEN update the firmware to 3.2E. Then I'll report if there are any issues like double channels or a bricked wii^^ To the ones who already got brawl: ARRR ME WANTS BRAWL TOO!!!!

Top Bottom