• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
"In Process / Unpaid / Unshipped"

>=|

I swear I ordered the Freeloader the day (or day after) it was announced. How come some of you guys have it dispatched?

Boooo. =(

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Just used the air duster on the disc slot for a little test. My metroid Prime 3 disc was a little dusty when I put it in and used the Air duster.

Just brought the disc out, and it was spotless. Think I'mma be OK =D

Kone

Smash Master
well me and the guys meet up on mondays aswell if your ever free. Just chat to me on msn sometime. Id play online but its terrible. Lag makes it unbearable and brawl is the time of game that needs to be played in person.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I thought that while matches over the atlantic would be laggy european ones would be lag free?

And if my brawl works then my ice climbers will be kicking arse all over wifi.:laugh:

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the advice.

My game has just been dispatched from Playasia, so that's 5 - 10 days for it to get here.

I'll give codejunkies 3 more days, then I'll prolly go with 365.

Jellybelly - Birmingham - Nottingham aren't very far away, so hopefully lag won't be that bad. I'll see your Ice Climbers and raise you a Toon Link.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Pfft. Zelda's gonna lightning kick the IC straight off the game disk ;D

Hope playing on Wifi with other Europeans isn't TOO bad =/

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Hey since the Europe game is not out yet won't that mean we will need to connect to the ?American? Server, since we have the American game. Which will put even more lag?

EDIT: Unless it's with friend codes those might work well if the person is in Europe too.

Kone

Smash Master
I dont think its the servers that are the problem. Wants your connected it should go on your local connection between the two. Im sure ive read someone post that in detail. Its going to be laggy :( regardless.

Calibre

Smash Rookie
Hey. This is my first post here! Im enjoying the forum!

Just thought I'd say that my Brawl and Freeloader are confirmed to arrive in the next 2 days or less.

w00t. lets just hope this dust error is mainly speculation eh?

Thnx

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Where do you get your Wii code from? O.o [/newb]
It's on the front cover of your Wii's address book. On the Wii Menu, click the message icon in the lower right, then on the notice board click the pen-and-paper icon in the lower left. Then click Address Book. Your number is on the cover.

If I get online working, I'm gonna add you, ST - it'll be good to play against another Scot.

Calibre

Smash Rookie
Where you talking to me?

Sorry lol...

EDIT: NEVER MIND LOL.

So who reckons their Freeloader/Brawl will turn up today? (assuming your posting from the UK and its 1am like it is for me)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
It's on the front cover of your Wii's address book. On the Wii Menu, click the message icon in the lower right, then on the notice board click the pen-and-paper icon in the lower left. Then click Address Book. Your number is on the cover.

If I get online working, I'm gonna add you, ST - it'll be good to play against another Scot.
DVD Smith is online now Report Post Sonic Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message
Ah, thank you. =D
Indeed it will. Who do you think you're gonna main?

Calibre

Smash Rookie
Its 2:43am here.. Im off to sleep and dream of Brawl. *yawns*

w00t. 2 Days!!! Or maybe.. one day!! Or techincally.. 12 hours!!!

I hope it works :). If not i hope they release PAL SBB in June or closer.

Night Night.

And btw, this topic is great.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
this thread full of european smashers O__O lol

btw.. yeah Xtremestarfox gave me advice to order this thing... but I'm not sure if it really work 100%
the story is.. my brother he is from thailand (south asia) he bought wii from there (japanese ver and he said that it fix to be able to play fake copy cd's games.. but it is still a real wii ) I tried to play US brawl but that wii is not working.......

sigh so i order Japanese Brawl ..it should coming real soon... and I don't know if it'll work with Freeloader.. :(

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Any Londoners here?
Close, Surrey.

Good to hear that people're getting thier copies soon. Mine's having to wait a week or so longer as I bought a couple of 360 games last week and uh.. need moar paycheck.

I'll be sure to put my friend code up soon as I found out where it is.

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
Still no word on the firmware issue? Went through the last 7 pages and it seems no one's got it yet. :(

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I'm thinking of ordering one of these soon. But I need confirmation that it will allow me to play an American Brawl on a PAL Wii.

I guess it's too early to know?

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
haha, being stuck on 3.0 i was thinking about not buuying brawl from the us, but i found a random wireless internet and im now on 3.2! im buying asap! :D

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I'll have the Freeloader by half 12 this afternoon.

I'll post the results at that time =]

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Soluble Toast, it's people like you we love. People who will sacrifice and do the good deeds that need to be done.

Your testing will keep me on my toes throughout today! :D

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Be sure to test WiFi w/ EU/Japan/US. :p

Well, I'll be testing it with my JP version to see how well it works. It's all a bit confusing.

kereo

Smash Cadet
Well, I ordered from 365games last night. Payment has already been received, so I'm kinda hoping it will ship today. They said it could take up to 14 days, but I ordered something from Amazon.co.uk, on a monday evening, and that arrived that friday.

So here's hoping, the Netherlands are afteral kinda next door for the UK ^^

Top Bottom