• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Request Thread: Request anything here!

WIDL

We Are Born
I'm sure I've seen it before, but: could anyone make me/or link me, a capeless marth (the entire cape, not just the back)? Preferably one with the original black color? :D

Photos

Smash Journeyman
O.o
Wow, that looks really nice! You should upload that to the vault... When it's back up, lol.

And thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out later.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
@wiidl: when brawlvault comes back up, there should be one on there.

@lelouch: same as above. There is a pyramid head costume for ike. If you want a different moveset, look around (when it's back up and running) and see the different movesets for ike.

xLelouchex

Smash Rookie
@lelouch: same as above. There is a pyramid head costume for ike. If you want a different moveset, look around (when it's back up and running) and see the different movesets for ike.
Okay. Thanks for the tip. Do you have any idea when it'll be back up? If not, don't worry about figuring it out. I've looked on the web site and they say they don't know. But at any rate. Thank you.

:phone:

Photos

Smash Journeyman
At this point, nobody knows. Someone has attacked the site and the best hackers here are working against him, or so I've heard. Hopefully it'll be back soon. If you want it now, there's a possibility Google will help you find it.

Croson

Smash Rookie
I never really post here, but I think I have a pretty cool, somewhat simple request.

Would somebody be willing to make Hero Link from the Syward Sword manga prequel? I think the comic is unreleased, but there have been a few scans with a Link that of which was before Skyward Sword's Link, and he has a really unique look. Here are some references:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/sspre.jpg
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/014.jpg
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/009.jpg

Thanks to any willing to take on the request.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Anyone be interested in Porting in a Medicham model from PBR or something and rigging it to Lucario?

memento22

Smash Rookie
I was wandering if anyone had the Gerudo Prince v1.5 download for Ganondorf? If you search it on youtube, you'll find a video for it and a download link, to megauploads, which is obviously shut down. There was also a big thread for it on Brawl vault, but thats shut down too.

It was made by Quicksilver. If anyone could post a mirror download for it, I would be incredibly grateful.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
May someone please upload a hack for Meta Knight's Japanese voice? I would like it but I do not want the entire JP BRSAR. Sonic's voice would be nice too, but not necessary.

Dustlander

Smash Rookie
Could someone give me a little hand here? I'm trying to get started into model importing, but after some researchs, I didn't find a good written tutorial. The best I could get is WackaAlpaca on Youtube, but as English isn't my first language, sometimes I lost some details in the explanations, so any other help would be very thankful. I heard Beyond on the Vault have a good one, but as you know, the site is down, and I can't find it in Unotaku's "version".

I have some limited knowledge in model importing, but working on BrawlBox and rigging is the main deal here. I'm aiming to invest a good ammount of time into this "hobbie", but as the Vault is down, it's a very bad time to think about this, as rookies like me may have a hard time in starting. D:

But well, sorry for the long texts ( and probably, for some grammatical errors ) and thanks for any help (:

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Could someone give me a little hand here? I'm trying to get started into model importing, but after some researchs, I didn't find a good written tutorial. The best I could get is WackaAlpaca on Youtube, but as English isn't my first language, sometimes I lost some details in the explanations, so any other help would be very thankful. I heard Beyond on the Vault have a good one, but as you know, the site is down, and I can't find it in Unotaku's "version".

I have some limited knowledge in model importing, but working on BrawlBox and rigging is the main deal here. I'm aiming to invest a good ammount of time into this "hobbie", but as the Vault is down, it's a very bad time to think about this, as rookies like me may have a hard time in starting. D:

But well, sorry for the long texts ( and probably, for some grammatical errors ) and thanks for any help (:

For model importing, the only way to go now is blackjax dae to mdl0 converter.
You'll need to make an account on this forum, but after you do, this link will take you to blackjax thread and his model converter plus tutorials.

And quite frankly, I've read much worse english, so you're not doing too bad. ;)

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody have or know where to find the files to port lucas to another character? I would prefer he went over someone like metaknight or starfox, but anything is better than nothing.

EDIT: checked Brawlvault, found nothing.

xLelouchex

Smash Rookie
@Croson
This is a link to the download to skyward sword link. It's not the hero link from the manga but i found this browsing the temporary brawl vault. http://www.box.com/s/p14zyabl45t042fny18m

I never really post here, but I think I have a pretty cool, somewhat simple request.

Would somebody be willing to make Hero Link from the Syward Sword manga prequel? I think the comic is unreleased, but there have been a few scans with a Link that of which was before Skyward Sword's Link, and he has a really unique look. Here are some references:

Thanks to any willing to take on the request.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
So I posted this about a year ago...

I gots a request, and it may be the most bad *** one in this thread. I need you to turn Snake into this man.

More images: http://boxofdanger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/vlcsnap-13047711.jpg
http://boxofdanger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/vlcsnap-13046140.jpg

Who is this man? This is Geist. Know what he is? He's an M.D.S. What's an M.D.S.?

Most
Dangerous
Soldier

For further reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo

M.D. Geist is one of the baddest dudes around, and if somebody could make a Snake texture for him, I would be eternally grateful.

Anyways, thanks for hearing out my request, and you're welcome for being introduced to the one and only M.D. Geist. Please PM me if you either

A. volunteer to make the texture, or
B. end up watching M.D. Geist due to this post.

Either of those reactions would be spectacular.

EDIT: Also of note, I want GeistSnake to be in that particular outfit in the images. He changes his clothes, like, five times in the OVA, but that outfit is probably both the most simple and most badass. Also, it needs to be Wifi friendly, as this'll mostly be used for Project M stuff. Thanks again, everyone!
Just wonderin' if anybody'd be willing to do it now. :( To add incentive, I could do some sort of Paypal gift ($5 sounds fair, I guess? lol I don't know.) if you want.

robinpup

Smash Cadet
some one make delphino plaza bigger and extend the size of playable areas!!!

A friend make one with the help of a good stage maker, but the file is missing right now and he forgot to upload the file. it was so fun to play on it with 4 players due to the xtended size, you can climb in those houses and buildings and so, hope someone make another like that.:bee:

optimuskirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-0746-7459
Model swap request

i would like to request a model swap using brawlbox's dae importer.
can anyone swap kirby's model fro green alloy? i tried to do it, but 3ds max requires 2GB of ram, i only have one. so, can anyone change kirby to green alloy 1 slot plz? thx.
just to get things straight:
1: i do not want green alloy with the kirby model, i want kirby with the green alloy model
2: the reason why i ask is because i want a good playable alloy with specials,sheild, swim ect... and i HAVE tried codes, but there is no pause, or start. so can anyone make kirby with green alloy model?

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to request an import of Guy Cecil, from Tales of the Abyss.
I right now am working on a Asch/Luke character. After that I could look into bringing guy. If you want to help you could try to find a ISO for ToA so I can extract the models from it.

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Why is there no decent Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Snake?

For example, his Battle Costume in that game is awesome. Most of his other skins are just as great too.

Somebody please please get on this and send me a PM if you do. Instant top download, right there.

gamecrazy94

Smash Rookie
NNID
gamecrazy94
3DS FC
2320-6128-1064
Important!! Css needs to be done asap!!!

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae299/gamecrazy94/?action=view&current=NEWCSS.png

I NEED TO HAVE THIS CSS DONE ASAP FOR A TOURNAMENT I'M HAVING NEXT MONTH FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL! First Player is the top left, 2nd Player bottom left, 3rd Player top right, 4th Player bottom right. It doesn't have to look EXACTLY like it, but similar to it. There are characters purposely removed: Lucas, Ness, Meta Knight, Ike and Jigglypuff. THANK YOU!! :D

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Go back a couple of pages gamecrazy, there's a guy who had the same problem and shows how he figured it out.

Svetsunov

Smash Apprentice
A Rainbow Dash sonic skin would be awesome. I did a little research but was unable to find it. If anyone could fix this together for me that'd be awesome, Thanks!

Top Bottom