• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thieum McCloud

Smash Rookie
Thieum's special appearance once in a year <_<

Booyah, is there any way to be housed starting from June 27th ? The flight is like 40€ cheaper this day >.>
Anyway, I'll be coming whatever happens, and I may be coming with a few friends (3 at most), but none of them is sure to come for random stupid reasons. But if they do, they're coming along with me, which means more people to house

SO, tell me if someone can house me/us from the 27th :) Thanks

Random questions
- Is there going to be awesome HOT BLONDES playing smash ?
- Did Yuna learn to cook rice after two years ?
- Barbecue ftw (hidden question)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thieum - Nice to hear! :)

There will definitely be housing from June 29th... I will have to look around a bit for housing earlier than that.

Random answers
- Quite possibly yes. If not, they'll just walk around being hot.
- No.
- That's not a question, so this won't be an answer :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
U serious about the blondes? XD
btw, Is Chu coming to RoS4 for 100%? or still hasnt decided yet^^;

Dou!

Smash Cadet
I should book tomorrow.
I'll arrive on July 2nd and leave on July 7th.

Does the tourney take place in Götegorb or in Varberg ?

... and by the way, how many people are supposed to be coming to AFC4 so far ? >.<
If AFC4 is still interesting enough, I guess I should not go back to France just after RoS4. :p

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
U serious about the blondes? XD
btw, Is Chu coming to RoS4 for 100%? or still hasnt decided yet^^;
1. Yes.
2. Not sure.

I should book tomorrow.
I'll arrive on July 2nd and leave on July 7th.

Does the tourney take place in Götegorb or in Varberg ?

... and by the way, how many people are supposed to be coming to AFC4 so far ? >.<
If AFC4 is still interesting enough, I guess I should not go back to France just after RoS4. :p
Look at the title, it does say Varberg, not Gothenburg ;)
I can't tell whether AFC is gonna happen or not, but if it is, I'll be there.

Raikacchi

Smash Cadet
oh, nice to hear =) Don't need to bother about the hotel shait then.. =p

Roy ... Because I don't know any other European Smashers.. simply enough. Wouldn't you prefer to share hotel room with someone you knew? >_> but care, the sleeping location sounds like a good option.

And Yuna, wtf, are you trying to scare people or what?
((I'm Roy Were-blablabla, using Raik's account for a second since I'm using his comp.))
If they are female I don't mind where they come from X3.

But other then that, yeah it would be more comfortable to share with a familiar person, though I wouldn't mind sharing it with a foreigner (sp?), learning new languages and stuff, making new friend an' shizzle.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
chris
cmon
update the first post

i know nothing about this tournament because i dont want to make my way through 21 pages. how about an interest list, venue details, housing/staying details, food? etc. ^^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know, but everything that IS finalized at the moment is the venue and the date. I can't, you know, make things up and then be like whoops, yeah, I didn't mean that. (except for schedules, I do that all the time ;))

Vegard

Smash Lord
lol Zephy, still interested in going to RoS4 , even after you said you were gonna quit? You're so random some times.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
lol Zephy, still interested in going to RoS4 , even after you said you were gonna quit? You're so random some times.
Im not going to RoS4... But i still want to know about the things and updates that are coming:laugh:
As said, im going to quit Smash after Mad's smashfest:)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Shaha, Helios:p Quitters have alrdy won too much so they dont need to win anymore;P

Kone

Smash Master
helios, there any germans or italians coming to this? how european is this thing going to be? X_X

us brits dont want to just play you ***** scandanavians.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
For anyone who hasn't seen seen my post yet in my chudat fund topic in regional zones - international community, he won't be coming to this 100% certain. Just check the other thread for the explanation, I'm too lazy to typ it now :p

Vegard

Smash Lord
For anyone who hasn't seen seen my post yet in my chudat fund topic in regional zones - international community, he won't be coming to this 100% certain. Just check the other thread for the explanation, I'm too lazy to typ it now :p
Then why don't you edit your signature lol.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Here's a request from some French players coming to this tournament who can't post in english here.
5 of them (Makenshi, niam, Aska, Cless and ClemJ) want to know if thez could be housed from June 30th to the beginning of the tournament.
Of course, they would prefer to be housed together, but if not possible, I won't be a problem. The most important is the possibility to be housed or not.
Thank you for them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom