• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The reason why Fox and Falco are overpowered

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
I seriously thought this was common knowledge, I guess I was wrong.
I also doubt this thread would have gained interest if it wasn't started by a popular Melee player.

Oh well, kisses for the haters

Holy **** this post was gay

:phone:

Massive

Smash Champion
Lol, somebody's been redditing.

METAL LEGS ARE FAR BETTER BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE G-DIFFUSER.

But this was unfortunately ret-conned out in Starfox Adventures.

We can write it off because only furries enjoyed that awful game though.

Bill_Cosby

Smash Rookie
Does it? I recall something about a leaning tower in Italy and some sort of physicist guy.
If you drop a piece of paper and a stack of feathers taped together that weight as much as the paper, they will not hit the ground at the same time.

If you drop a ping pong ball and a golf ball and they both are given the same dented surface, they will not hit the ground at the same time.

This is assuming you are on earth or near any extraterrestrial body like in every stage of smash.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Doctor's had to amputate my penis- it was so huge the rest of my body wasn't getting blood flow under average gravitational forces.

**** you Starfox Team.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Spacies have shine, and what issue of Nintendo Power was that confirmed in? I'm guessing it's an old one because I have all the recent ones.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Idk.

Here I see the one leg gone but in Adventure and Assault it just vanishes.

Falco doesn't even have a leg like that.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
sooooo......

can someone explain to me how amputating their legs and replacing them with prosthetic ones helps them survive blood draining from their brain?
Cause the legs are soooo far from the heart and the rgavity pushes **** down all the way I guess.

We should amputate our legs to avoid cold hands...easier blood flow to our hands will decrease the amount of johns.
Leffen popular? Oh you :troll:
Popular in his ways. I was expecting a match-up chart while he explained how great spacies were as a front for saying that he beat someone we all know.

Top Bottom