• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Re-re-Revival (Monster Smash) Toronto, Ontario November 6th, 2010*

SRTM

Smash Ace
As much as I don't want to go, I'm gonna give brawl another chance and **** this tourney. So this better be good :o

JMo292

Smash Rookie
gi i'll take you up on your offer and come to this, tin can you still lend me a controller?

Patches

Smash Master
The only way I could go to York U, would be if I showed up at sometime around... 6ish.

Cause I'm leaving Ingersoll around 3:30. Seeing my girlfriend until 4:45, and she lives in Cambridge.

Then once I get to Toronto, I'd have to take the TTC. SOOOO, yeah.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Tin u practicing for the MM brah?

OMG IM GONNA BUY MYSELF A XL PIZZA MY WITH $30! and i will share with everyone except Tin.

:)

Gichan

Smash Champion
fizz you should sahr with whoever is in your group.

jmo, good to hear.

cohen, if you mwean WCG and not WGG then you are most likely not traveling to get to it. if it is the stream you wan to watch remember that there are like 4 computers so you can easily get to see the stream between matches from one of them.

Joe....I have the replay loooool.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
gi i'll take you up on your offer and come to this, tin can you still lend me a controller?
yes dawg.

The only way I could go to York U, would be if I showed up at sometime around... 6ish.

Cause I'm leaving Ingersoll around 3:30. Seeing my girlfriend until 4:45, and she lives in Cambridge.

Then once I get to Toronto, I'd have to take the TTC. SOOOO, yeah.
Still go =]

Tin u practicing for the MM brah?

OMG IM GONNA BUY MYSELF A XL PIZZA MY WITH $30! and i will share with everyone except Tin.

:)
Practice...

to beat YOU...

:joyful:

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Fizz mad salty and Tin mad cocky. Watch out fizz, or i might mm you for your 30$ winnings against my 1 week old donkey kong.
Lol from the kid I beat 2-0 in first round brackets. Distructo is a bad at the game, ur DK I would be more than happy to beat. :) I aint salty by the way, Tin will be though after our set.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
hey gi, is there ssf4 at this venue? and is it ps3 or 360
There wont be. Just Brawl singles, doubles, Brawl+ and Brawl-. I don't think we will be able to do 4 tourneys personally, so having a SSF4 tourney wouldn't be rational.

Lol from the kid I beat 2-0 in first round brackets. Distructo is a bad at the game, ur DK I would be more than happy to beat. :) I aint salty by the way, Tin will be though after our set.
learn how to speak english child

Iliad

Smash Lord
There wont be. Just Brawl singles, doubles, Brawl+ and Brawl-. I don't think we will be able to do 4 tourneys personally, so having a SSF4 tourney wouldn't be rational.
I'm pretty sure he was referring to a friendly station, and i'm pretty sure there will be atleast one.

learn how to speak english child
Not gonna lie. Tinaye with the legit burn.

Top Bottom