• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Probable Character Roster 3.0 ^_^

Shuma

Smash Hero
"ohh and you need to add Roy cuz he like falco has one of the bigist fan bases in melee"

Yeah... right.

Aniway, why is Ness still there?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
You mention Wolf and then he is not even on the list? At least I didn't see him on there, he might have gotten removed.

Also, I don't see why Ridley's chances are higher than Marth's even in the least. He is the face of Fire Emblem, having other FE representation in the game but not Marth would be like having Mario representation without Mario.

Ridley is questionable for several reasons, although he still has very good chance.

Yeah, 2% on your thread isn't much, I know, I just don't see the reasoning why Marth is lower at all though. As far as I see it, Marth is pretty much in. Ridley on the other hand... I don't know.

ohh and you need to add Roy cuz he like falco has one of the bigist fan bases in melee
I have to disagree. There are a lot of Roy fans, but he has nowhere near the fanbase other characters have.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
You mention Wolf and then he is not even on the list? At least I didn't see him on there, he might have gotten removed.

Also, I don't see why Ridley's chances are higher than Marth's even in the least. He is the face of Fire Emblem, having other FE representation in the game but not Marth would be like having Mario representation without Mario.

Ridley is questionable for several reasons, although he still has very good chance.

Yeah, 2% on your thread isn't much, I know, I just don't see the reasoning why Marth is lower at all though. As far as I see it, Marth is pretty much in. Ridley on the other hand... I don't know.

I have to disagree. There are a lot of Roy fans, but he has nowhere near the fanbase other characters have.
I Remember him saying something about "Just because krystal is higher than G&W Do you really think i think that Krystal will surpass G&W?" Something like that...Anyhow they are both likely the way i see it so there's not much to worry about...As to wolf he got removed D: .

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Where in hell is Wolf? Why is Ness that low?

Ness can still get a chance. I mean, there could be mad enthusiasts Emailing Sakurai. After all, that's how Sukapon even got on the Poll.

raul

Smash Lord
Where in hell is Wolf? Why is Ness that low?

Ness can still get a chance. I mean, there could be mad enthusiasts Emailing Sakurai. After all, that's how Sukapon even got on the Poll.
Wolf got kicked off because someone made a poor argument and this he got his furry a$$ booted off the list. He still should be there. There is no reason not to consider him regardless of one person's poor argument skills.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Wolf got kicked off because someone made a poor argument and this he got his furry a$$ booted off the list. He still should be there. There is no reason not to consider him regardless of one person's poor argument skills.
Oh why thanks for insulting me :mad: , I Don't really stand well on the wolf arguement to be quite honest and i was just getting to angry >_< , Anyhow He also got requests to add Andy on there.(Which is how it happened , So all you do is critizise someone's debating skill's when you hardly now em ? That's dumb... :/.)

raul

Smash Lord
Oh why thanks for insulting me :mad: , I Don't really stand well on the wolf arguement to be quite honest and i was just getting to angry >_< , Anyhow He also got requests to add Andy on there.
Hey, I didn't actually say any names 3rdKoopa, but don't take it as an insult, think of it more as a....recap of events. Ok I'm sorry.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Hey, I didn't actually say any names 3rdKoopa, but don't take it as an insult, think of it more as a....recap of events. Ok I'm sorry.
That's true...But ok , It's ok now ^_^ , Anyhow wolf should still be back on the list.. I Mean black knight is more Deconfirmed (Well off.) Than wolf is , Think about it..A Franchise with 10 games And every switching reps so why would they pick one "Minor" One That already has a slow swordfighter When they could easily have wolf when has has been in 3/5 Games And sakurai has shown interest into removing Vets already ?(Not that i'm saying falco is incredibley likely to leave.) Anyhow i can't wait to see who takes up ness's spot :p.

raul

Smash Lord
That's true...But ok , It's ok now ^_^ , Anyhow wolf should still be back on the list.. I Mean black knight is more Deconfirmed (Well off.) Than wolf is , Think about it..A Franchise with 10 games And every switching reps so why would they pick one "Minor" One That already has a slow swordfighter When they could easily have wolf when has has been in 3/5 Games And sakurai has shown interest into removing Vets already ?(Not that i'm saying falco is incredibley likely to leave.) Anyhow i can't wait to see who takes up ness's spot :p.

Yes, add Wolf back please. And I thinking...Claus?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Claus is already on there (But i think he should move up.) Anyhow wolf should be back...Black knight was almost always as practically deconfirmed more than he was :laugh:.
I Also found out homeless that Claus DOES Have 4 journal entry notes (Just noting , My friend over at nsider2 has a full topic on it.) Anyhow i'll go dig it up.
http://www.nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3061 <- so to an extent (He said that he wasn't able to get WW Link on there because it was "Cat eyed link" Or something.) Claus has quite a good chance , And now that ness is most likely deconfirmed There's quite a higher chance on his probability (Might i mention he has lots of PRA?)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Youre right, I totally missed Claus. I'm glad he's on there. He's the only one I can think of worthy of replacing Ness, other than myself of course.
Well technically lucas is replacing ness and claus is most likely coming in :p.(Still doesen't matter what way you word it.) I'm really glad that claus got his competition eliminated :laugh: (I Really want claus in :p.)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
G&W is at 88%
Marth is at 86%
Why is G&W below Marth???
He rushes on the list a lot (Look at Ray's color rankings ;).)

Oh and raul his story is quite good , I Mean he technically has the 2nd Best storyline in the game And everything going for him now , Sakurai likes the two new kids a lot more than ness by the looks of it <_<.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Yeah I saw. I remember him being t something like 45% or around there. Trust me, Ray is most deserving. I feel he is underappreciated.
I Feel that he is deserving :chuckle: , I Mean i don't like him that much but Sakurai's final roster isn't about me liking a character or not :p...Besides maybe it will be like Fire emblem where i now want to get Radiant dawn thanks to roy and marth's inclusion in Melee ;) , And Marth being obvious for brawl And Ike being in ;).

raul

Smash Lord
I Feel that he is deserving :chuckle: , I Mean i don't like him that much but Sakurai's final roster isn't about me liking a character or not :p...Besides maybe it will be like Fire emblem where i now want to get Radiant dawn thanks to roy and marth's inclusion in brawl ;).
I've had hopes for Ray ever since I saw his trophy in Melee.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
were did you get all those sharp pics of the characters?
I made banners of the characters on this site
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here's Ness. Tis a sad day.

Ness
Ness has been taking hit after hit since Lucas made his appearance known. Sakurai seems to like this new kid more, even stripping the young clad of his special moves! Certainly 08/11 was a grim day for Ness fans, It seems the kid has little hope left. Still fear not he has yet to be actually deconfirmed and he has been a mainstay from the original smash. Just keep rooting :ness:
Advantages
-Ness was in the first two games of smash
-Ness's game mother 2 (or earthbound) was released in both the US and Japan.
Disadvantages
-Ness's moves aren't even his (most them at least)
-LUCAS! Most would say that it doesn't have a remark to Ness in the slightest but these words of Sakurai make it highly debatable to whether Ness will be or not, "Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!" and "There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now, and Lucas is very similar" Yeah that definitly says something.
-Lucas has all of Ness' specials (though some are slightly tweaked).

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
ohh and you need to add Roy cuz he like falco has one of the bigist fan bases in melee
well who here thinks Roy has a better shot then Wolf. Honestly I don't care because I doubt the game will have 50 characters in the end. Still what do you guys think?

i'v got a lil bit of info on Krystal not much but some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg3eAb7zUE0

it's near the end
I listened in, it's pretty cool. But who doubts Krystal will be in?

Check out the list again.

55% still means more likely than not, it should be much lower around 35%
How about we just take off the precentile because we know Ness will not be in Brawl.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Some of those icons you are using really look legit! Especially K.Rool and Ray 01, but you just let all of my excitement go by telling us that it was just some crazy Japanese website.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I've had hopes for Ray ever since I saw his trophy in Melee.
Oh i see :p , Anyhow good rearranging homeless , I Still think BK Should be taken off but as long as you have wolf there i'm fine ^_^ , Anyhow i think claus should be moved up a bit since his competition was ... R.I.P. Ness (wewt.) ... Anyhow still a good job with the changes ;).

Top Bottom