• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Probable Character Roster 3.0 ^_^

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Okay i read a post on the 2nd page , I still think you should at least put geno inbecause bowser jr >_<.
Anyhow here is something else ridiculous , Shiek above G&W ?

-G&W was the second requested to return , While shiek as a seperate pc was just on the poll's for the "LOL".
-G&W is a root leak to nintendo , While shiek just not even really starred in one game.
-Without G&W We wouldn't have portable systems, And shiek ? What did she do so important...
-Yeah shiek got leaked in an interview , Of course sakurai is hiding that but G&W ? The icon theory +_+.

Some other "Main" Problems i noticed in the list (trust me i have these all the time on mine as well ;))
-wolf below black knight when wolf was requested well and has more of a unique moveset with grenades and close combat , + Ike is a heavy swordsmen and i doubt we will be seeing another
-Bowser jr above geno ? This is ridiculous , Geno has done more and was more of a mark to the mario series then that annoying kid will ever be , Sakurai stated him as interesting and him ranking well on the poll's + Considered 1st party i don't see the problem.
-Claus isn't high enough , Sakurai has intended to do so since Smash 64 and claus ranked highly on the polls of so the likes to krystal and ridley ? I just requested a bit higher.
All and all the list is still good through , Like mine at nsider2 ^_^.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Okay i read a post on the 2nd page , I still think you should at least put geno inbecause bowser jr >_<.
Anyhow here is something else ridiculous , Shiek above G&W ?

-G&W was the second requested to return , While shiek as a seperate pc was just on the poll's for the "LOL".
-G&W is a root leak to nintendo , While shiek just not even really starred in one game.
-Without G&W We wouldn't have portable systems, And shiek ? What did she do so important...
-Yeah shiek got leaked in an interview , Of course sakurai is hiding that but G&W ? The icon theory +_+.

Some other "Main" Problems i noticed in the list (trust me i have these all the time on mine as well ;))
-wolf below black knight when wolf was requested well and has more of a unique moveset with grenades and close combat , + Ike is a heavy swordsmen and i doubt we will be seeing another
-Bowser jr above geno ? This is ridiculous , Geno has done more and was more of a mark to the mario series then that annoying kid will ever be , Sakurai stated him as interesting and him ranking well on the poll's + Considered 1st party i don't see the problem.
-Claus isn't high enough , Sakurai has intended to do so since Smash 64 and claus ranked highly on the polls of so the likes to krystal and ridley ? I just requested a bit higher.
All and all the list is still good through , Like mine at nsider2 ^_^.
Buguh? Geno is on the list....the third party list.....because he's a third party character.

Shiek and G&W is rubbish. You can't stack up truth with theory. Half of the icon theory has already been proven false. It's just a theory. A developer actually announcing a character is different and we know the chance of Shiek being down graded to AT is unlikely. After all she was a popular character in Melee and while I kno it was only because of her tier, people loved her regardless (I care little for technicalities).

And finally with claus.....that's just incorrect. Sakurai has wanted to put humble Lucas in since those days. I've never heard any word about such being the case with Claus.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Buguh? Geno is on the list....the third party list.....because he's a third party character.

Shiek and G&W is rubbish. You can't stack up truth with theory. Half of the icon theory has already been proven false. It's just a theory. A developer actually announcing a character is different and we know the chance of Shiek being down graded to AT is unlikely. After all she was a popular character in Melee and while I kno it was only because of her tier, people loved her regardless (I care little for technicalities).

And finally with claus.....that's just incorrect. Sakurai has wanted to put humble Lucas in since those days. I've never heard any word about such being the case with Claus.
Well at least you put him , I think you should put him a little higher on there + He ranked
well on poll's etc.. And is considered first party by sakurai.

Shiek and G&W , So because people are high tier with her it means G&W doesen't matter ?
Disadvantages on G&W:
He was wierd in melee.
Something along the lines of that , Shiek being back with zelda is actually high likely..Besides why does sakurai have yet to reveal captain falcon ? My point exactally..And he already finished all the melee starters , + G&W Scored high on the poll's and is wanted to return and you give him a flippin 75% Compared to someone who just had a good moveset and was leaked in an interview for her own spot! :mad: Where is the sence in that , Besides G&W was the first 2-d character also in smash bros and very unique himself , And sakurai going out for uniqueness i doubt he would give shiek a seperate PC slot , Basically what your saying is because shiek is leaked in an interview and can't be with zelda and shiek was high tier while G&W was that shiek should be above G&W ? So i guess so it was a mistake to regive people the ic's yoshi and bowser because heck nobody can be tweaked and that department of professionals cant give important characters there own moveset [sarcasim] Seriously i don't get it with that because G&W At least deserves a lot more credit then you give him , Characters can be reworked.

Then why do you say on his profile "Sakurai has been intended to do so since Smash 64" Look i either requested that he gets moved up on the list or you at least put ness back , Basically what you sound like your saying is "None have no shot on the roster whatsoever" Which is false when claus ranked well on the poll's and is very popular + a HIGH potential for a unique moveset , I mean the wings , pig bombs , The sword and cannon , The heavy and light PSI Heck he's a mixture of roy marth and samus , And why even have claus and ness practically next to each other in the first place then ? I mean you said "He was intended to do so since Smash 64" And then you say he's not ? I don't get all that logic at all...

And what about sukapon ? People said a make a stage was hard to make and he scored 1# In the melee poll's retro catigory , I'm not saying give him a parade but putting him on the main list or so would be nice ;) ?

Anyhow still a good job with your list , My list might not be the most accurate either but hey everyone makes mistakes :p i mean you were the one who inspired me to do it there >_>.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
That was a really interesting read, but what about the rest of the Melee cast? Young Link? Dr Mario? Pichu? I know they're clones but I still think they have a chance of returning.

I guess I'm an anti-WW Link, pro Young Link player. Young Link is my fave after all :(

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
yeah,....that pretty much sums it up!!!!:laugh:
lol XD , Seriously i don't get why...basically just because she's high tier leaked in an interview and can't be with zelda again she has more of a chance then G&W because G&W Is not popular yet ranked #2 to return and has awkward movement ? O_O...that right there is the real joke. Basically he's saying shiek has to be standalone , So with that logic lets assume captain falcon isn't in! :Laugh:... :/.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
What I want to know is, why isn't Captain Olimar's size a definitive factor preventing his inclusion? (As is Ridley's on a lesser scale)

FaceGuy

Smash Apprentice
Because Kirby characters' size isn't an issue. Kirby is meant to be 8 inches tall, but is scaled up in the Smash Bros games.

Although this is just my personal opinion and by no means proof, I think size relative to other characters from the same series matters too. Meta Knight and Dedede have been made bigger, but keep the same size relative to Kirby. If Ridley was included he'd have to be scaled down, and his size relative to Samus would change. If Olimar was included it would be unlikely any other Pikmin characters would be too, so this would be a non-issue.

It could be argued that Bowser was scaled down for Smash too, but his size fluctuates so much throughout the Mario games themselves I don't think this can be counted.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Yeah, that's Bowser's main point, I don't think he's ever the exact same sinze in any 2 Mario games.

Well, if Kirby was 8 inches (I must say I wasn't aware of that before) then I guess it works. Sonic's also been made taller for Smash Bros, he really should be about the same size, maybe smaller, than Mario. Still, he's modelled a bit more on his Sonic 2006 look, which sports longer limbs anyway.

Big Olimar would be fine, I would just find it hard to deal with huge Pikmin o.0;

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Well at least you put him , I think you should put him a little higher on there + He ranked
well on poll's etc.. And is considered first party by sakurai.

Shiek and G&W , So because people are high tier with her it means G&W doesen't matter ?
Disadvantages on G&W:
He was wierd in melee.
Something along the lines of that , Shiek being back with zelda is actually high likely..Besides why does sakurai have yet to reveal captain falcon ? My point exactally..And he already finished all the melee starters , + G&W Scored high on the poll's and is wanted to return and you give him a flippin 75% Compared to someone who just had a good moveset and was leaked in an interview for her own spot! :mad: Where is the sense in that , Besides G&W was the first 2-d character also in smash bros and very unique himself , And sakurai going out for uniqueness i doubt he would give shiek a seperate PC slot , Basically what your saying is because shiek is leaked in an interview and can't be with zelda and shiek was high tier while G&W was that shiek should be above G&W ? So i guess so it was a mistake to regive people the ic's yoshi and bowser because heck nobody can be tweaked and that department of professionals cant give important characters there own moveset [sarcasim] Seriously i don't get it with that because G&W At least deserves a lot more credit then you give him , Characters can be reworked.

Then why do you say on his profile "Sakurai has been intended to do so since Smash 64" Look i either requested that he gets moved up on the list or you at least put ness back , Basically what you sound like your saying is "None have no shot on the roster whatsoever" Which is false when claus ranked well on the poll's and is very popular + a HIGH potential for a unique moveset , I mean the wings , pig bombs , The sword and cannon , The heavy and light PSI Heck he's a mixture of roy marth and samus , And why even have claus and ness practically next to each other in the first place then ? I mean you said "He was intended to do so since Smash 64" And then you say he's not ? I don't get all that logic at all...?

Anyhow still a good job with your list , My list might not be the most accurate either but hey everyone makes mistakes :p i mean you were the one who inspired me to do it there >_>.
1)But Geno isn't first party, even if you squint your eyes real hard and say he is....it won't happen

2)Tier has nothing to do with Shiek inclusion. It is the popularity she recieved from being top tier. And I never said Sakurai won't put G&W in....I'm just saying Shiek just has a better chance then G&W. Shiek will be seprate from Zelda because a lot of people requested it. Sakurai listens to the people.

Basically what you're saying is that because Shiek is leaked in an interview, can't be with Zelda, and Shiek was high tier while G&W wasn't that shiek should be above G&W ?
Well beside the things I corrected...yes.

3)Read the sentence correctly. I said Sakurai wanted Mother 3 elements since Earthbound 64. That is a general guide rather then being specific to the Masked Man. The reason Claus isn't higher is because there is still Ness and while people are against him being in, Ness tsill has pros and Sakurai can go either way on this one. Just because he has taken a preference to Mother 3 doesn't mean he's completely ignored Earthbound. But yeah Like I said before, read the bio again and this time read it right.

That was a really interesting read, but what about the rest of the Melee cast? Young Link? Dr Mario? Pichu? I know they're clones but I still think they have a chance of returning.

I guess I'm an anti-WW Link, pro Young Link player. Young Link is my fave after all :(
Well this goes deep into Melee's design. Clones were rushed character. Therefore in picking them Sakurai picked characters that could fit the clone status. How else could Pichu get in, what significance does he have for Nintendo or pokemon? Brawl clearly isn't a rushed game so clone characters are unlikely. Still some old clones like Ganondorf and Falco might still get in because of the PRA in the franchise. We know Ganondorf deserves the role but with Falco, this is more of Sakurai's preference (He likes the character).

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
1)But Geno isn't first party, even if you squint your eyes real hard and say he is....it won't happen

2)Tier has nothing to do with Shiek inclusion. It is the popularity she recieved from being top tier. And I never said Sakurai won't put G&W in....I'm just saying Shiek just has a better chance then G&W. Shiek will be seprate from Zelda because a lot of people requested it. Sakurai listens to the people.

3)Read the sentence correctly. I said Sakurai wanted Mother 3 elements since Earthbound 64. That is a general guide rather then being specific to the Masked Man. The reason Claus isn't higher is because there is still Ness and while people are against him being in, Ness tsill has pros and Sakurai can go either way on this one. Just because he has taken a preference to Mother 3 doesn't mean he's completely ignored Earthbound. But yeah Like I said before, read the bio again and this time read it right.

You have still done a nice job homeless with this , I now how hard these probability threads are and you definantly do it a bit better than i on nsider2 i can say ;).

1.)Still geno's legal rights would be a lot cheaper to rent , i mean they put him in a cameo and the Dr.wright AT , I think with all the mentions from sakurai and the high part on the poll's he deserves a lot more credit than you give him on the third party roster at least , at least spot 2 or 3 ? He has been requested a lot (More then shiek as a seperate PC...XD) And has sakurai's interest + Would be a cheap "Rental" Character as i mentioned because he is not something like megaman or sora that earns there companies money everyday , While pacman or bomberman weren't even on the poll's ;) And isn't geno something like 2.5 party or something ? I seriously think more should be done on him to fix it.

2.)"Sakurai listens to people" Well then why was G&W The second most requested to come back ? + Might i mention shiek/zelda was the first combo thing so sakurai might not remove something like that , Shiek in the LOZ world isn't really even that "Great" Enough to her own pc slot , All she did was get a couple of scenes with link and your stating her high tier popularity which can be fixed puts her above a couple of characters who have a higher chance..I Would at least say put G&W closer to her .. And if you want to go by the sakurai listens people arguement then why not put geno up and take bowser jr out of all the sorts ? Exactally , :mad:.. :/.

3.)Looked at it , I kind of get it better now..i still think you should move ness up on the main list at the very least or so but still i get your point , I mean it is kind of crazy to put 3 mother characters on the main roster >.>.

4.)I'm not getting your point of having BK over wolf..Wolf has popularity , A unique addition , Not that im saying move him up to the main list but i'm saying why have BK over him ? Ike is already slower than bowser and isn't BK slow ? + The number of sword users , And what about sigurd who was suppose to replace roy in melee eh ? Look wolf has a lot more going for him then BK from what i see but still your list >_>.

Still good job nontheless , You do have most parts at a very good point as i said :chuckle: , Those are the only real "Major" Problems i can see straight from there >_> Still good job :Claps:.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i think olimar should get bumped up witht he recent things peple have been posting and discovering, maybe up to the highly probable section????:):laugh:

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
You seem to think that I am argueing that K. Rool's chances are incredibly high. I am not, as I have to admit that he isn't exactly a top-priority character. Rather, I believe that he is too far down compared to the other characters above him. He is the main antagonist of his (fairly high-grossing and popular) series, after all, and has some attack potential to beat. Which, I might add, characters like Miis (which probably aren't going to be characters anyways, considering that they act as the avatar of players online) and the random samurai guy, who are above him, do not.

Basically, I am saying that he deserves to move up a little bit, or you should move some characters down.

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
You seem to think that I am argueing that K. Rool's chances are incredibly high. I am not, as I have to admit that he isn't exactly a top-priority character. Rather, I believe that he is too far down compared to the other characters above him. He is the main antagonist of his (fairly high-grossing and popular) series, after all, and has some attack potential to beat. Which, I might add, characters like Miis (which probably aren't going to be characters anyways, considering that they act as the avatar of players online) and the random samurai guy, who are above him, do not.

Basically, I am saying that he deserves to move up a little bit, or you should move some characters down.
i agree, especially about the miis

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
meh... in this thread... I'm putting my cutoff @ game and watch... other than Ness, those under him look incredibly doubtful

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
You have still done a nice job homeless with this , I now how hard these probability threads are and you definantly do it a bit better than i on nsider2 i can say ;).

1.)Still geno's legal rights would be a lot cheaper to rent , i mean they put him in a cameo and the Dr.wright AT , I think with all the mentions from sakurai and the high part on the poll's he deserves a lot more credit than you give him on the third party roster at least , at least spot 2 or 3 ? He has been requested a lot (More then shiek as a seperate PC...XD) And has sakurai's interest + Would be a cheap "Rental" Character as i mentioned because he is not something like megaman or sora that earns there companies money everyday , While pacman or bomberman weren't even on the poll's ;) And isn't geno something like 2.5 party or something ? I seriously think more should be done on him to fix it.

2.)"Sakurai listens to people" Well then why was G&W The second most requested to come back ? + Might i mention shiek/zelda was the first combo thing so sakurai might not remove something like that , Shiek in the LOZ world isn't really even that "Great" Enough to her own pc slot , All she did was get a couple of scenes with link and your stating her high tier popularity which can be fixed puts her above a couple of characters who have a higher chance..I Would at least say put G&W closer to her .. And if you want to go by the sakurai listens people arguement then why not put geno up and take bowser jr out of all the sorts ? Exactally , :mad:.. :/.

3.)Looked at it , I kind of get it better now..i still think you should move ness up on the main list at the very least or so but still i get your point , I mean it is kind of crazy to put 3 mother characters on the main roster >.>.

4.)I'm not getting your point of having BK over wolf..Wolf has popularity , A unique addition , Not that im saying move him up to the main list but i'm saying why have BK over him ? Ike is already slower than bowser and isn't BK slow ? + The number of sword users , And what about sigurd who was suppose to replace roy in melee eh ? Look wolf has a lot more going for him then BK from what i see but still your list >_>.

Still good job nontheless , You do have most parts at a very good point as i said :chuckle: , Those are the only real "Major" Problems i can see straight from there >_> Still good job :Claps:.
ugghh... BK would bring more to the table than wolf. wolf would be harder to make a unique moveset with, even if BK is another sword weilder. Bk can move like he isnt wearing the armor, its a ability that the armor comes with, so no he wont be Ike slow. Wolf would have to use the assault move set to be unique, and he would have to compete with falco for that move set. BK also has popularity as well, not a whole lot, but some.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Like it or not, everyone under Mr. Game and Watch (outside of these four) is a very good candidate for inclusion.

Claus
Sukapon
Black Knight
Takamaru

And, even to a point, these guys have a better chance than most.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I think King K Rool has a bigger chance than that.

DK is a series of it's own now, & it only has 2 characters. 3 is a good place to stop, like Kirby. More villains being introduced too. Personally I don't think he'll make it, but I think he has a better chance than Wolf, for sure. Especially since Wolf has a "costume" already.

You could say Pichu was put into Melee, because when Nintendo created him they had Pikachu's future of fame in mind for him. I remember talk about Pichu being the new Pokémon mascot, but he was never as popular as Pikachu. So he probably won't return.

Dr Mario would have been a great alt. costume if they had actually put the bloody alternate costume idea in... rather than alt colours... that should have been stopped right after the original Smash Bros. Every other fighting game uses "proper" alternate costumes, why can't Smash Bros?

& I just want Young Link to return :cry:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

I'm not going to bash you oranything but in allhonesty mii's have soldtons and helped the casual market...And dkseries is practically a side rep to mario+ All the other series sakurai needs to give more to kind of kills it out , Look there's more problems with k rool than you think , All i can think of for saving him is the fact he was mentioned twice on the poll and twice in sakurai's journal but still sakurai has to touch onto characters like sukapon isaac , The ac rep , Another earthbound rep..In the end its just not worth it :urg: So i think he should be raised a bit but not over mii's , And takamaru is sakurai's third fav nes game or w/e of all time and was suggested 3 times and mentioned in sakurai's journal thrice.

ugghh... BK would bring more to the table than wolf. wolf would be harder to make a unique moveset with, even if BK is another sword weilder. Bk can move like he isnt wearing the armor, its a ability that the armor comes with, so no he wont be Ike slow. Wolf would have to use the assault move set to be unique, and he would have to compete with falco for that move set. BK also has popularity as well, not a whole lot, but some.
Dude wolf had loads of popularity on the poll's , BK on the other hand is just a "Lol" Character and why get another heavy swordsmen when you could get sigurd or michiah for a third rep ;) ? And he would just be a slow sword wiler , Wolf on the other hand has no popularity besides krystal to compete with and would be different from fox since fox isn't like heavywieght :laugh:.
In all honesty the wolf VS BK arguement..Bk would have been interesting before but putting wolf at 45% Because of his alt , Starfox has a strong fanbase and more people want wolf more then falco back..So i'm saying that falco should be lowered just a tad bit and wolf should be raised :chuckle: ,And BK should probably be low or just be off the list :/. Belive me wolf would bring a lot more to the list then Bk , And falco is just his team piloter that wolf would have got in over falco , Krystal has practically replaced falco's role and i'm not liking the abbusive percents on falco :mad: XD.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
This is completely off topic, but I have really bad memories regarding Dancing Trapinch. I nearly got banned on a large Pokemon forum for using it without credit to the author.
Oh, and I think I inadvertently started a massive fad centered around it. The mods banned a LOT of people for it. :(

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Thethirdkoopa, I'm sorry to say this but I must disagree with you. The Donkey Kong Series is not basically Mario; it is it's own series, with many different types of games including platformers, rythem games and even a few racing games! Also, like stated before, King K. Rool has already has some moves that he could use in order to fight his enemies, and would also be a heavyweight; a class not currently well-represented in Brawl.

Also, like others have said before, Mii's are not important characters or all-stars. They are a part of the system, yes, but they don't really have a personality. And let's face it, how would the game designers come up with a moveset that could possibly work for every Mii without creating an incredibly generic one? Plus, Mii's have already shown up as avatars online, lowering their already meager chances even more.

Like I said before, I'm not asking for K. Rool to have a 90% rating. Heck, I'm not even asking for a 60% rating! I'm just saying that he has been put down too far for a character of his calibar, especially considering some of the characters you put above him, and he should be brought up somewhat.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Andy should be in, because the longest going nintendo series, thats still running, is nintendo wars. Sakurai, said not every character will be on the poll. So heres whaat i thnk for characters from new series, well in Melee they introduced 4 new franchises, soBrawl would have eight, here is my thoughts:

== New Series confirmed ==

1) Kid Icarus (Pit is playble/ Eggplant could become another)

2) Wario (Wario Playble/ Ashley has a chance)

3) Animal Crossing (God knows who is playable)

==Most Likely Series unconfirmed==

1) Pikmin (1 charcter for the rep, Captain Olimar.)

2) Golden Sun (2 characters, since Felix is more popular than Isaac)

3) Nintendo Wars (Longest Nintendo running series, with no rep. Likely to have 2 since Lash & Sammi are more popular than the main protaganist Andy)

4) Custom Robo (Ray 01 playable)

5) Big Brain Academy (WTF character, Dr. Lobe. Also advertises Educational franchises)

6) Chibbi-Robbo (Too new, two characters available: Chibbi-Robbo/ Telly-Vision)
Equal
6) Elite Beat Agents (Agent J/ The whole crew, playable but unlikely, since only one game in series and is too new)

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
pikmin! i can't saying enough, olimar would rock, it would rock if olimar and louie were in it! but i think olimar is good enough, louie might be going too far, ya know

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Thethirdkoopa, I'm sorry to say this but I must disagree with you. The Donkey Kong Series is not basically Mario; it is it's own series, with many different types of games including platformers, rythem games and even a few racing games! Also, like stated before, King K. Rool has already has some moves that he could use in order to fight his enemies, and would also be a heavyweight; a class not currently well-represented in Brawl.

Also, like others have said before, Mii's are not important characters or all-stars. They are a part of the system, yes, but they don't really have a personality. And let's face it, how would the game designers come up with a moveset that could possibly work for every Mii without creating an incredibly generic one? Plus, Mii's have already shown up as avatars online, lowering their already meager chances even more.

Like I said before, I'm not asking for K. Rool to have a 90% rating. Heck, I'm not even asking for a 60% rating! I'm just saying that he has been put down too far for a character of his calibar, especially considering some of the characters you put above him, and he should be brought up somewhat.
First off thanks for the comment , I don't mind that you disagree with me because i have a thread on Nsider2 like this one and loads of people do :laugh:
Look i understand the last part , But i get that your asking for him higher..All i think is that homeless should move BK down and wolf up..Wolf is way more requested then k rool and BK from what i've seen <.<

First off i'll start with this:K rool isn't highly requested , He is a bit and this is a weak arguement , I'm not going to shove it down your throat but kirby meta and king ddd were all shoo-ins as to dk , This opposes as a problem but not much of one.
"Mii's are not important characters" :Looks at wii play and how much they have convinced the casual market to buy: And avatar's ? Heck bowser or w/e is an avatar so he's out +_+ Basic point is mii's aren't quite as bad as you think they are..Belive me they have convinced LOADS of people to buy wii's and are huge in the marketing , While k rool is just another bowser or ganondorf (I mean this as final-boss wise , Don't take that as a flame.) And he has no personality compared to the generic mii's from what i've seen as well , Still he would have a "Somewhat" Amuzing moveset.

Anyhow as to your Mario part , In the long run it technically is..Unless your trying to tell me mario party/kart/paper mario differ from mario :mad: It's just not as related as you think it quite is ;).
Even through it has it's own racing games and whatnot , I agree.
And this is crud , What am i saying..At least put BK on the 50 or so and k rool at the 47 And wolf closer and higher up , BK is as worthless as anything in all honesty , Dr.lobe would make a better PC.
I'm sick and tired of having BK high on the list of the final 10 and wolf being treated like crud on here :mad: , Anyhow i still agree k rool should at least be raised , And i get where your standing on this.

robotwind

Smash Rookie
Fish doesn't matter his stage could be in the sky without a fish unless the fish can fly

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Hmmm, I think Olimar should be higher on the list. He's practically a shoe in considering he's a Miyamoto origonal, he appeared in Melee as a trophy (and melee and pikmin were released the same day), and he's just plain amazing XP

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
WUT?!?!?!?

What makes you say that?
Well it didn't sell to well in the america's and has horrid support form what i've seen..Heck i only found out about it from a friend on nsider2 and most of it's titles are basically on a dead system :laugh: , It still has some support in europe through , I think isaac will most likely be in ;).

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
arrrrrrg, you promised to add Andy on the list. Also you might want to add Raymond on the list of third party. Ever since his icon was made Andy, is getting more and more support:

Reasons why Andy is likely to get in:

1. Nintendo Wars is the oldest active Nintendo franchise that doesn't have a pc in brawl.

2. Sakurai says that some characters will not be on the poll (Pokemon trainer)

3. Unique, in all areas, appearance, moves, taunts.

4. Great for advertisemnt

5. Popular in IGN and when Brawl was first shown, other than that, he has been slopping down popularity. Also at the start if the year he was proven to be more popular than Isaac.

Top Bottom