• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Post-Ultimate Mega Smash Poll - Results for 500 votes are here!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hello everyone. Ever since Ultimate finished up, the Smash Bros fanbase has gone into a hiatus. The fanbase used to have frequent polling. Some would argue too much polling. But now that Ultimate has effectively stopped, we have only been able to talk about popularity in vague unsure terms.

My idea was to work on a series of polls. I want to truly find out who the most popular characters of the fanbase are. I want to find the most popular character requests for a new game.

And that's where this thread comes in. For a few months, I have been working on a poll for exclusively first party newcomers. It's essentially complete, but I would like some help before its made public.

1. I will need some beta testers. I have some already, but I would like some more. If you would be interested in it, please PM me about the inquiry.

2. I will need people to spread this poll around the internet. Reddit, Twitter, 4chan, Discord channels, you name it. I'm going to need tons of help with this. I would love volunteers with this as well especially. As many as can be.

3. The current goal will be 500 unique poll takers. Together, I'm sure we can get that going.

If this poll is a success, than I'll prepare polls for third party newcomers and even one for veterans. Do you want to help make this poll a success?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay everyone! We've reached a very important milestone! We have reached over 110 votes for the poll! This is super exciting.

Maybe 500 unique votes isn't an impossibility after all.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah, we are really going to need help spreading this thing. Does anyone have twitter that they would be willing to post this on?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Yeah, we are really going to need help spreading this thing. Does anyone have twitter that they would be willing to post this on?
I can try although only have a handful of followers that arent from the bot epidemic (bot follows & comments are pretty bad there right now) so probably wont get too far.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can try although only have a handful of followers that arent from the bot epidemic (bot follows & comments are pretty bad there right now) so probably wont get too far.
Hey, any little bit helps. I'd appreciate any share.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
I'll try to take a look at it tomorrow!

I'm thinking about doing another most wanted bracket after the next system gets officially shown off!

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Can I ask how the Zelda characters are doing? I’d like to know how many got only 1 vote

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Can I ask how the Zelda characters are doing? I’d like to know how many got only 1 vote
None of the Zelda characters got 1 vote. A few like Anju, Kafei and Dimitri the Dodongo have 2 though.

Zelda had some middling results for a while, but they just had a character barely lose out on the top ten mark.

Three Zelda characters are doing REALLY well. No points for guessing who.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
None of the Zelda characters got 1 vote. A few like Anju, Kafei and Dimitri the Dodongo have 2 though.

Zelda had some middling results for a while, but they just had a character barely lose out on the top ten mark.

Three Zelda characters are doing REALLY well. No points for guessing who.
Well it’s nice to know I’m not the only person who voted for them

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just voted! Really great poll. Curious to see how things will play out in the end. When will the poll end?
I don't have a set time yet. I'm mainly hoping to get a certain amount of votes. 500 is the goal right now.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
At the time of writing, we have 517 votes. Here's the results based on that data. And this will be a long one, so here is some music for you.

We'll be going through the top five choices for each franchise. We'll examine the top ten characters for new franchises and see the top thirty overall.

Waluigi - 272
Paper Mario - 201
Toad - 188
Captain Toad - 182
Geno -181

Mario had a clear frontrunner for the entirety of the poll. Waluigi took that lead and ran with it. The rest were much more contentious though. Paper Mario and Toad frequently switched spots, while Captain Toad and Geno did the same. Considering his status as a high popularity choice, I’m somewhat surprised at Geno’s placement. He did well, but I honestly expected him to get second or third, not fifth. Perhaps there was some confusion with whether he’d be on the poll due to his third party status? I guess Toad’s role in the recent movie did a lot to help his image from bland NPC to Mario superstar role. In fact, if we combined Toad and Captain Toad’s scores (since they’re basically the same character) they would be the most popular choice by a long shot. That aside, Kamek and King Boo were fighting for sixth. I’m surprised that Toadette wasn’t carried by Toad’s popularity and I’m also surprised that Pauline did so poorly. For the sake of this poll, the Koopalings were treated as veterans.

Dixie Kong - 333
Funky Kong - 298
Cranky Kong - 196
Lanky Kong - 84
Chunky Kong - 61

Dixie Kong was the number one choice for the far majority of the poll. I always knew she was popular, but I never expected Dixie to be in contention for the most popular first party character, let alone beat Waluigi. And if Dixie Kong surprised me, I certainly wasn’t ready for Funky Kong to do this well. I feel the format of the poll really helped him. Funky Kong may not be many people’s favorite, but everybody seems to like him. That’s the most Funky Kong thing of all.

Skull Kid - 221
Impa / Midna - 207
Another Form of Ganon - 161
Ghirahim - 121
Tetra - 119

Yes, Midna and Impa tied. For a while Skull Kid, Impa and Midna were in a very close race, but Skull Kid managed to pull ahead once the poll hit Twitter. It’s clear the Zelda community loves all three of those characters and I think it would be fine with any of them. Another form of Ganon doing so well is shocking. I suppose people want Ganon more than I thought. I hope people didn’t see this as a rework of the existing Ganondorf. That’s not what was intended by this poll. Tingle was pretty close to making fifth. That said, Zelda characters score really well in general with lots of middling scores. People want a Zelda character, but they aren’t unified on which one.

Raven Beak - 245
Sylux - 190
E.M.M.I. - 150
Kraid - 54
Metroid - 52

I expected Raven Beak to do really well, but not THIS well. He’s far and away the most popular Metroid choice with Sylux also performing well. That said, Metroid characters in general weren’t very popular. Outside of Raven Beak, Sylux and E.M.M.I. there’s very little desire for them. I will say, MB (Melissa Bergman) no longer has the dishonor of having zero votes. She has one now.

Poochy - 165
Yarn Yoshi - 53
Raphael the Raven - 47
Baby Bowser - 29
Stork - 26

This one is kind of funny. I’d argue this result proves Poochy is a popular choice. Who can deny its adorable charm? That said, aside from Poochy, new Yoshi characters are not popular whatsoever. The Mario connection probably doesn’t help, but now I want Poochy for Smash. If we counted Kamek as a Yoshi character, he would be in second with 138 votes.

Bandana Waddle Dee - 349
Magolor - 202
Marx - 166
Adeleine - 165
Galatca Knight - 145

Bandana Waddle Dee is the most popular Kirby choice by far! In fact, he overtook Dixie Kong as the most popular Nintendo character on the poll! To make things even more dominant, Waddle Dee (without the Bandana) scored 83 points. The other members of the top five did really well too, scoring a lot of votes. Most franchises would love a top five with this many votes. Marx was kind of a late bloomer, not rising to third place until the poll hit twitter. He was fifth for a while. As always, I will be shocked at how popular Adeleine is, considering how small her role is. Her cuteness helps I guess.

Krystal - 257
Slippy Toad - 163
Peppy Hare - 104
Leon Powalski - 47
Andross - 44

Krystal has a strangle hold of the Star Fox fanbase. If anyone voted for a Star Fox character, it was overwhelmingly her. Slippy and Peppy were decently popular picks, with Slippy doing surprisingly well. I guess Star Fox fans really want the remaining members of the Star Fox team.

Another Pokemon Trainer Concept - 168
Zoroark - 133
Decidueye - 117
A Human Character From Pokemon - 115
Meowscarada - 113

This one was contentious. The Pokemon spots were all over the place. Another Pokemon Trainer Concept did the best and it’s vague enough that I suppose I can understand why. This is basically asking, do you want three Pokemon that you want? That aside, people seem keen to the idea of human characters like Cynthia, Giovanni or N. As for the Pokemon themselves, Zoroark and Decidueye are here to prove their popularity wasn’t a flavor of the month. Meowscarada is here to prove that current trends aren’t unpopular. Gengar, Mimikyu and Eevee were all in the top five at one point or another. Meowth was pretty high up, but never broke into the top five.

Pokey / Porky - 168
Ninten - 146
Claus / Masked Man - 142
Kumatora - 104
Giygas - 75

Congratulations to Pokey / Porky for winning. Ninten also did pretty well. Kumatora and Claus / Masked Man being so high is surprising considering you rarely hear about them any more. And I have no idea how Giygas is this high. How would he work? Eve of all characters was in the top five at one point.

Black Shadow - 196
Samurai Goroh - 162
Blood Falcon - 88
Jody Summers - 73
Pico - 47

People really like Black Shadow. People really like Samurai Goroh. And then there’s a big drop off. Black Shadow has historically done well on polls like these. He seems to be like Funky Kong in that a lot of people like him, but he’s not their favorite character. Either way, I think Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh would make the F-Zero fanbase happy.

Polar Bear - 125
Topi - 26
Condor - 21

I’m a little mad that Topi beat Condor. Condor is a helpful guy who’s your goal. Regardless, Polar Bear did surprisingly well for what I can only assume is a meme pick. I guess I did forget the Nitpicker, but that could be seen as nitpicking. No one suggested them.

Lyn - 193
Black Knight - 144
Tiki - 126
Alear - 115
Anna - 101

Lyn took an early lead and never let go. She was even in the top ten for a long time. Going viral on Twitter didn’t do her or any Fire Emblem characters any favors though. Fire Emblem characters are most popular on Discord, I’ve found. Black Knight was initially tied with Tiki, but then broke away, although Tiki really caught up. Alear, Anna and Edelgard were in a fierce fight for fourth, fifth and sixth. While Edelgard lost to Anna with only three votes, I could see this changing any time. Hector also did really well though not enough to pass the other three.

Hades - 210
Viridi - 207
Medusa - 195
Magnus - 104
Phosphora - 77

Okay this one shocked me. I’m not shocked by the three leaders, but I am shocked at how high the numbers are. After Smash 4, you could go nowhere with people saying there was a Kid Icarus bias and that Dark Pit was a sin to the franchise. Now people want three other Kid Icarus characters. Perhaps absence makes the heart grow fonder? Regardless, this poll made me realize just how awesome Viridi would be in Smash. I was already sold on Hades and Medusa.

Ashley - 261
Captain Syrup - 188
Mona - 118
Jimmy T. - 111
9-Volt - 108

Ashley is far and away one of the most popular Nintendo requests in this poll. That shouldn’t surprise anybody. What could surprise you is just how high Captain Syrup scored. The Wario Land fans rallied behind her as there were no other Wario Land characters with a notable amount of votes, meanwhile, there were a lot of WarioWare characters with middling ranges of votes, including everyone’s favorite leaker, Pyoro (they got their name from a WarioWare character, in case you didn’t know).

Oatchi - 172
Louie - 161
Pikmin 4 Protagonist - 85
The President - 73
Bulborb - 64

Oatchi is the leader here, with Louie close behind. No one else scored particularly well, with even a regular Bulborb beating Brittany and Charlie. Heck, Moss beat Charlie by a significant amount. Also, I’ll reiterate that Alph was treated as a veteran for the sake of this poll. I imagine he’d score decently if he was on here.

Professor Hector - 96

Okay so I wrote a whole snarky paragraph about how Professor Hector was the only actual character to include.

I have since realized that was wrong. Professor Vector is Hector's clone, just with a different palette swap. And well, there's Smick, I guess. You can view this as no contest, if you like, but honestly, none of them would have done particularly well.

Tom Nook - 235
K.K. Slider - 162
Mr. Resetti - 107
Kapp’n - 45
Ankah - 43

This is incredible. Tom Nook is the most popular character, but he’s also a part of one the biggest gaps between 1st and 4th within their franchise, with a 190 point difference (DK has the biggest). To be fair though, no Animal Crossing characters outside or Tom Nook, K.K. Slider, or Mr. Resetti were very popular. Blathers almost beat Ankah, but it just wasn’t enough. Tom Nook also surprised me, not because he was popular, but because he was in the top ten multiple times.

Wii Fit Balance Board - 115
Wii Fit Dog - 77

Okay, this one is what I assume to be another pair of meme picks. Neither did particularly well. And I suppose the Wii Balance Board lost to Polar Bear, but beat Professor Hector. I’m just sad the Wii Fit Dog didn’t do very well. :(

Doc Louis - 145
King Hippo - 130
Mr. Sandman - 128
Glass Joe - 116
Aran Ryan - 83

Punch Out!! had a surprisingly close race. Doc was always in the lead, but second through fourth was a real contest. It could have been any of these four. In fact Super Macho Man was also in the running for fifth. Not a ton of demand for a new Punch Out!! Character though.

Noah - 204
Mio - 202
Elma - 135
Rex - 106
Nia - 85

This is the cutest result so far. Noah and Mio are right next to each other on the poll. If you know their story, that may just put a smile on your face. Elma and Rex, the protagonists who seemingly missed their chance, scored pretty well proving they aren’t just relics. Nia barely beat out Fiora. I will say that XCX characters outside of Elma did very poorly. Cross and L are the only other XCX character who scored more than ten points (fifteen and twelve), which makes me a little sad. Every other game had standouts.

Octoling - 257
Marina - 124
DJ Octavio - 103
Pearl - 99
Marie - 97

This was wild to watch. Octoling went from a character not a lot of people wanted to the blatant Splatoon choice. For a long time, Marina was in first place, but Octoling exploded (splatted?) into first and by a huge margin. Off The Hook seems to be the most popular idol group although Callie and Big Man barely missed the top five. Shiver and Frye weren’t so lucky. The Splatoon shop owners were wildly unpopular.

Twintelle - 142
Spring Man - 139
Dr. Coyle - 108
Ribbon Girl - 87
Max Brass - 83

The final franchise we’ll look at was also really close. This one changed wildly throughout the poll. Twintelle cemented herself in first, but Spring Man and Dr. Coyle had that spot for a while. Ninjara did too, but Ribbon Girl and Max Brass came in and knocked him out of the top five. Ninjara even had his sixth place spot challenged by Helix. Misango was, conversely, very unpopular, barely scoring higher than NPC Biff.

I know this is a top five image, but I had to talk about the top ten.

Isaac - 261
Chibi-Robo - 199
Andy - 174
Starfy - 146
Ayumi - 143
Officer Howard - 142
Chorus Kids - 140
Karate Joe - 138
Takamaru / Wonder Red 134
Euden - 132

This one is full of surprises. Isaac was never really in fear of losing his dominant lead. Chibi-Robo was a shock. It’s a pretty clear sign that we reached the hardcore audience because I doubt he’d do this well without it (Chibi-Robo had terrible sales. RIP). Andy and Ayumi being this high due to their revivals makes sense, although I wonder if they will keep their popularity. Starfy surprised everyone by being this high. Officer Howard is the most recent character on this list. Rhythm Heaven did very well with not one, but two characters in the top ten. And let me tell you, people who wanted Karate Joe did not always vote for Chorus Kids (and vice versa). Takamaru and Wonder Red tied. There was some debate on whether The Wonderful 101 still counted as a Nintendo IP, but we decided to count it.

But Euden though…. There’s a funny story about Euden. I initially forgot Euden existed. I forgot Dragalia Lost existed as a whole. I did manage to include him early in the poll’s lifespan but he never gained a lot of traction. Then this poll found its way into the Dragalia Lost fandom. Oh boy did it take off. I can see the moment the Dragalia fandom got a hold of the poll because he started rising super fast. They voted for other characters too, so it's all good in my book. I just find it funny.

Some other characters who are close to this top ten include Mach Rider, Ring Fit Trainee, Dillon, Saki Amamiya and Sukapon. After those five there’s a bit of a drop off. I’m surprised that Ring Fit Trainee isn’t in the top ten, but I guess that’s the nature of being a fitness game.
GW.png

DH.png

Well, what can I say? When you craft a character that seems to embody every aspect of their home franchise, people don’t really want any more. Mr. Game & Watch and Duck Hunt leave no real characters left to include. They do such a good job fulfilling a need that there’s nothing left. People don’t want anymore characters from the franchise and that’s fine.
You can probably do the math on your own, but what fun is a poll without a top thirty? Across all categories, the top thirty were…

1. Bandana Waddle Dee - 349
  2. Dixie Kong - 333
  3. Funky Kong - 298
  4. Waluigi - 272
  5. Ashley - 261
  6. Isaac - 261
  7. Krystal - 257
  8. Octoling - 257
  9. Raven Beak - 245
  10. Tom Nook - 235
  11. Skull Kid - 221
  12. Hades - 210
  13. Impa - 207
  14. Midna - 207
  15. Viridi - 207
  16. Noah - 204
  17. Magolor - 202
  18. Mio - 202
  19. Paper Mario - 201
  20. Chibi-Robo - 199
  21. Black Shadow - 196
  22. Cranky Kong - 196
  23. Medusa - 195
  24. Lyn - 193
  25. Sylux - 190
  26. Captain Syrup - 188
  27. Toad - 188
  28. Captain Toad - 182
  29. Geno - 181
  30. Andy - 174
Ties were sorted by alphabetical order.

It’s a very interesting top thirty. The sheer amount of Zelda characters on the list means people REALLY want a new Zelda character. I also guess people want another Kid Icarus character because three of them made it into the top thirty. I was really hoping to create another “Elite Four” like people did with the Smash 4 days, but I don’t know if this can really work here. Bandana Waddle Dee and Dixie Kong could be the champion and rival I suppose, and Funky Kong and Waluigi are well above most of the others, but Ashley and Isaac are only barely above Krystal and Octoling. Maybe the actual Elite Four are Bandana Waddle Dee, Dixie Kong, Funky Kong and Waluigi? I’m still laughing that Funky Kong is in the top three.
We got the majority of characters people wanted and most voters didn’t suggest anyone in particular. There were some people who didn’t read. Many suggestions were characters that were already on the poll like Koraidon, Magalor and Dreambert. There were also people who suggested characters like Crash, Shadow and Master Chief. I can only imagine they didn’t either read the instructions or didn’t understand them. The majority of characters suggested were somewhat random choices like Xatu, Admiral Bobbery or Rosado from Fire Emblem. There’s nothing wrong with these characters. I like them a lot, but I don’t feel bad missing them.

The biggest character from an established franchise that was missed was definitely DK Jr. I don’t anticipate he would have done all that well, but he was mentioned a few times. That said, I have to apologize for missing a few first party franchises. Geist, Nintendo Switch Sports, Gumshoe, Endless Ocean and yes, Dragalia Lost, were not on the poll initially. Thankfully, it was early enough to be added in. Once the Dragalia community got ahold of the poll, I got suggestions for so many Dragalia Lost characters. I don’t even know these characters.

And that leaves Rhythm Heaven. Okay, the franchise wasn’t forgotten and it had several candidates for the poll. But people kept suggesting new candidates. The amount was staggering. I couldn’t win with Rhythm Heaven. There were ten options for Rhythm Heaven characters and it still wasn’t enough.

Of course there's also my blunder with the R.O.B. franchise, but that can be fixed in the next chapter of the polling.
The votes primarily came from three places: Smashboards, Discord and Twitter. The exact places voters came from was tricky to figure out because most voters didn’t fill it in. There were some Reddit people, but the attempts to break into Reddit were not very fruitful. Tumblr somehow got the poll but I can’t say they affected it much. We did have some joke answers like Eharmony and some… unsavory websites, but I doubt the poll actually got there.
Well, we’re going to have the poll continue! We got over 500 answers, but that’s no reason to stop now! If the poll gets 1,000 votes, I’ll gladly make another write up. I don’t anticipate the results to change all that much. There will probably just be bigger numbers with similar ratios, but hey, more voices means more accuracy right? And maybe all those ties will sort themselves out. Keep spreading the poll, and keep sharing the results. This week, I’ll see if I can fix that Reddit problem.

So....

Smashboards - VIRAL
Discord - VIRAL
Twitter - VIRAL
Reddit
- On Pause
Tumblr - Should we try here next?

Don’t consider this the end. Consider it a checkpoint! A big thank you to all who voted and spread the word.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
One takeaway from this that is fairly validating is that people do want Tom Nook. Much of the community seems to be torn on more Animal Crossing but even KK Slider comes close to hitting the Top 30 - and I’m going to assume not everyone who voted for one voted for the other either.

Anyway, it’s very nice to see. Just good concrete evidence that the sentiment that more Animal Crossing representation is unpopular or unwarranted is false, IMO one of the most egregious misconceptions in speculation right now. Although perhaps we’re all set once we add those two… and then Resetti is his own can of worms.

Last edited:

BritishGuy54

Smash Ace
Surprised to see Noah and Mio so close in results, and Noah managing to sneak out a lead in the end. I’m pleased to see this since a lot of people write Noah off because he uses a sword, and we know how the fans feel about more swords, right?

I’m surprised to see Elma decently well wanted, and Rex still has some demand. Part of me hoped Alvis would do a bit better, since they had a role in XC3’s DLC, but I guess people still don’t really like clones (except Funky Kong because he’s so damn funky). Pneuma being missing from the poll kind of hurt, but I don’t know if she would have gotten many votes anyway considering the rest of the Xenoblade results.

One takeaway from this is that the SMRPG remake may not have broadened Geno’s demand. Still surprised here with that. You’d think finally going global and younger generations playing the game would broaden his demand, but he’s lagging behind Toad… twice.

Bandana Dee being the single most demanded character is nice. Kirby really needs that extra character it’s been missing since Brawl, and has a clear choice compared to Zelda. People want a new Zelda character, but as I predicted, they can’t settle on who.
The real winner was the secret option: Ganondorf rework.

Isaac is a clear leader for a new, retro series to get the spotlight. Rhythm Heaven seems to have the Zelda problem, where people want a newcomer, but no one can decide on who.

Smash fans love Donkey Kong. That is as clear as day. K. Tool’s ballot results and this poll’s results for Dixie and Funky suggest it’s beloved by the basic Smash fan (be it DK love or Mario Kart Wii nostalgia).

Anyhow, I’m interested seeing just how far this poll can go. Kind of surprised Reddit didn’t blow up more, but perhaps you’d need other subreddits to get in on the fun.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Lots of characters I like did well, including Dixie Kong, Tom Nook, Isaac, Paper Mario, Krystal, Ashley, Octoling, Impa, and Lyn. Sad about Pauline not making Top 5, although I guess the competition for Mario is fierce since the series is so big.

For Game and Watch series I always imagined a Ms. Game and Watch echo in the same vein as Ms. Pac-Man, that would use other moves from the Game and Watch games. Mr. Game and Watch is an almagamation character already so it wouldn't be that far a stretch.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
you know what swamp I keep forgetting about draglia lost as well. and I stuck with it through out it's life span. and one of thew few mobile games I stuck with after I got sick of them

I'd also like to own up to being one of the two people who voted for noah and not mio. cause when it came down to it, wasn't bothered.

Laniv

Smash Champion
The Tom Nook sweep is real and happening. We're gonna make bank come Smash 6.

Jokes aside, very exciting to see him in the top 10. It's also very nice to see Toad (and Captain Toad) place decently, even if just among Mario characters.

Seeing Twintelle and Doc Louis place as highly as they did in their respective series really says something good to me.

And it's nice to see certain characters thought to be lost causes still hang in there, like Krystal, Chibi-Robo, Andy, and Medusa. Especially Krystal; her Assist Trophy appearance really was a shot in the arm for her.

On a final note, the people really do long for the Kong

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Try posting the poll to Smash subreddits with a pic like this:
View attachment 393648

Hawt anime girls = upvotes there lol.
The issue wasn't that I couldn't get upvotes.

It's that anything with the words "poll" is automatically filtered and erased.

Last edited:
Top Bottom