• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

JOE!

Smash Hero
I'd probably stick with the down-B as swap for now, then add a down-b later. But then again I'm biased because

a) I like being able to swap pokemon
b) The sooner I can try out some new pokemon the better XD
lol, but that would require chikorita and quilava to be made to flesh out Johto trainer...

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Signature Permissions

Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No Allow Image BB Code Yes
Allow Code BB Code Yes
Allow PHP BB Code Yes
Allow HTML BB Code Yes
Allow Quote BB Code No
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

With this i stop spamming the wrong thread Xp

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Scythers moveset idea

A combo: Slices with both hands then keeps on slicing
A side: Slashes the oppenent
A Up: Sorta Mimicing links b-up
A down: Slices twice on the ground

B: Cut
B side: Fury Swipes
B Up: Aerial Ace
B down: Endure

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
why would you have him be able to switch between scizor when its an evolution. ignoring how difficult that would be to program, last i checked you can't de-evolve a pokemon.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I posted a possible suggestion before. Not sure if you looked at it.

downB: Evolve into Scizor. Use Sheik/Zelda's downB animation? Or Lucario's counter animation - double team.

sideB: Ivysaur's sideB Razor Leaf?

upB: Metaknight's sideB animation except it starts going upwards instead of off to the side - uses his scythe to drill his way across.

B: Sword dance - a VERY quick animation where he spins around once (as if it's like a taunt). The next melee (so no ranged attacks such as item throwing or razor leaf) attack does double the damage (or maybe make it 5% more). Regardless of it hits or not, the effect will reset.

----------

What would Aerial Ace look like? I haven't heard of that attack as I only played up to second generation.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I posted a possible suggestion before. Not sure if you looked at it.

downB: Evolve into Scizor. Use Sheik/Zelda's downB animation? Or Lucario's counter animation - double team.

sideB: Ivysaur's sideB Razor Leaf?

upB: Metaknight's sideB animation except it starts going upwards instead of off to the side - uses his scythe to drill his way across.

B: Sword dance - a VERY quick animation where he spins around once (as if it's like a taunt). The next melee (so no ranged attacks such as item throwing or razor leaf) attack does double the damage (or maybe make it 5% more). Regardless of it hits or not, the effect will reset.

----------

What would Aerial Ace look like? I haven't heard of that attack as I only played up to second generation.
:p about scizor if u did him most people would be him instead of scyther and ill have to check

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Can i suggest a scyther moveset? :p

B: Furry Cutter: A pathetic slash; only 3%. With each successful landing, it's power doubles. If it is used and does not inflict damage, it resets to 3%
B>: X-Scizzor: Lunges forward with a powerful X Slash, like Ike's B> but not charged.
B^: Aerial Ace: Disappears; slashes the air upwards; reappears at a greater height
Bv: Swords Dance: Folds his arms and spins creating a small whirlwind deflecting projectiles. Ifused in the air he propells downward.

Final Smash: Razor Wind: Scyther flaps his wings and furiously slashes the air. Slashes appear a wide range in front of him damaging opponents, but more inportantly blowing them away with a heavy wind.

Just some ideas lol
I stand by my statement :3

Rikana

Smash Champion
:p about scizor if u did him most people would be him instead of scyther and ill have to check
I gave a suggestion based off animations from Brawl for you to start off or for you to base an idea off of.

Jabs: Metaknight's jab - Furry Swipes.

fSmash: Pit's fSmash animation. Uses his scythe to slash in front of him twice.

dSmash: Pit's dSmash animation. Uses his scythe to first hit in front of him then behind him.

uSmash: Sheik's uSmash animation. Launches both scythe in the air and slashes in a triangular motion.

nAir: Metaknight's nAir animation. Rolls himself like a ball and anything that encounters his nAir gets damaged by his scythe that's being swung around.

Dash Attack: Runs and leaps into his enemy with his scythe. Think of Ike's QuickDraw animation. Closed arm into widespread arms.

dAir: Spreads his legs open and launches his scythe from above his head below him. Anyone in the way will be caught in a spike (sweetspot). Sourspot launches opponent up.

bAir: Toon Link's bAir animation?

fAir: Pit's Glide Attack animation?

dTilt: Pit's dTilt animation.

uTilt: Metaknight's uTilt animation.

fTilt: Launches himself forward with one foot and attacks with one of his scythe.
Hope that helps.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i don't see why you people want sycther/scizor to be on the same character.

1) you can't de-evolve a pokemon, so the whole transformation idea doesn't make sense

2) you have to go through the process of making 2 characters as apposed to 1.

3) why would you ever want to de-evolve scizor?

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
In Pokemon: for more speed, allowed in Underused play unlike Scizor, and being the slightest bit original (2 out of 3 teams use an f'ing scizor)

In Brawl: No reason whatsoever! Devolution makes no sence at all. If you want that, go play the card game

Rikana

Smash Champion
i don't see why you people want sycther/scizor to be on the same character.

1) you can't de-evolve a pokemon, so the whole transformation idea doesn't make sense

2) you have to go through the process of making 2 characters as apposed to 1.

1. I don't mind it not being able to de-evolve. In fact, I want it that way as its more pokemon-like.

2. That's not up to us. Its up to the person who plans to make it. All we do is suggest ideas.

3. Why wouldn't there be someone who wants to play as Scyther when given the chance to? I'm sure there will be someone willing to play Scyther over Scizor. I for one would probably play more Scyther than Scizor but having the ability to change up the play style, because of the evolution, in the midst of battle is interesting.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I gave a suggestion based off animations from Brawl for you to start off or for you to base an idea off of.

Hope that helps.
The problem with that is getting him to actually do that , I mean in PSA it would probably be really easy but in brawlbox it would mess up his model

Also someone who has done a psa's advice how do i get him to run when i run it goes forawrd then moves back in place same for walk , also his side a doesnt hit anyone it just does the animation

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
on topic

nobody here likes rock pokemon at all :(

I tried animating golem to move he's legs as he would be walking, but I have no idea how to move each bone rotation to make that happen :(

tgymk might you be able to help me with this one? I would love to have golem join brawl to an he would be 50% more heavier than bowser, but he would have super armor on all animations (10% attacks and higher will cause knockback)

idk... I want some love for golem, I wonder if anyone loves golem here... :(

help me with this, I need alot of help :(
:o ???

some here is willing to teach me how to move:

L/RThigh
L/RLeg
L/RFoot
L/RToe

so golem would look good walking, I want to make custum animations made by me, but it's hard when I move the bones and they look akward...

if anyone can explain me in Pm's, or IIRC, plz let me know :(

and plz try to consider my request here, since this is a pokemon hub we would like as much pokemons as possible

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
You just need to play around with the bones and figure out how to get them to cooperate. I really don't know how to explain in what way you should move the bones.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
A combo: Slices with both hands then keeps on slicing
A side: Slashes the oppenent
A Up: Sorta Mimicing links b-up
A down: Slices twice on the ground

B: Cut
B side: Fury Swipes
B Up: Aerial Ace
B down: Endure
Guy could you add this to the op also as a small test also im gunna try to psa him , attack 11 12 and 13

Hpoe i can do it

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
I give up :(

custum animations would be alot easier if we could have a way to use the mouse to move the bones instead of using random #'s in the X/Y/Z rotations :(

let me ask to kryal if something like this can be done to BBox :(

would be alot neater if I drag:

....... + = this bone has other bones conected to it
------ = bones conected to the previous rootbone

+RArm
------ForeArm
------------RHand
--------------------RFinger
--------------------RFinger1
--------------------RFinger2

with a mouse click and holding it we would drag the bones and that way making custum animations would be alot easier

hope something like this could be considered :(

atm... I will not touch golem at all :(

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Guy could you add this to the op also as a small test also im gunna try to psa him , attack 11 12 and 13

Hpoe i can do it
i think that u should have down B is a non-significant move
because if people are going to put this on pokemon trainer
than ur down b move will get scrapped

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
i think that u should have down B is a non-significant move
because if people are going to put this on pokemon trainer
than ur down b move will get scrapped
Scyther is going over pit he wont be with the poke trainer crew

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
I can Imagine this

you all make 12 perfect Pokemon from PokeParkWii

then we go to IIRC or with pm's and say

Random1: I want to fight your Scyther, Your Feraligart and your Golem

Random2: ok, gimme a sec (he makes Squirtle, Ivy and Zard be those 3) and use the psa and stuff

Random2: hey bud, download this

Random1: whats that?

Random2: you said you wanted to fight my 3 pokemon but I didn't want them to be independant so I made them over PT.

Random1: omg!!! this is ****!

:) so we would have a variety of PT's

like you guys do all of them, and make them able to be over any of the standar PT pokemons, so we can custimize our party of 3 pokemons ^^

I can see a roster of everyone being a pokemon (hypes) I do love pokemon alot and always wondered how would pokemon look as a fighter or even a MMORPG :)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I can Imagine this

you all make 12 perfect Pokemon from PokeParkWii

then we go to IIRC or with pm's and say

Random1: I want to fight your Scyther, Your Feraligart and your Golem

Random2: ok, gimme a sec (he makes Squirtle, Ivy and Zard be those 3) and use the psa and stuff

Random2: hey bud, download this

Random1: whats that?

Random2: you said you wanted to fight my 3 pokemon but I didn't want them to be independant so I made them over PT.

Random1: omg!!! this is ****!

:) so we would have a variety of PT's

like you guys do all of them, and make them able to be over any of the standar PT pokemons, so we can custimize our party of 3 pokemons ^^

I can see a roster of everyone being a pokemon (hypes) I do love pokemon alot and always wondered how would pokemon look as a fighter or even a MMORPG :)
but i thought someone said we could have party of 6 :o

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
PSA was a fail for making moves just ended in a big fat freeze no beep just freeze

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
again: why does he have razor leaf?!

really, out of all the moves he could use...
Uh, he can't use that.
PSA was a fail for making moves just ended in a big fat freeze no beep just freeze
I know why!
Dammit, I knew I should have popped up earlier and said something about this!
Okay, listen. Dunno how many of you have noticed, but the game ACTUALLY KEEPS TRACK of whether Pit's blade bow thing is connected or separated. You can literally pause to see if the last move left it connected or not. Therefore, there's something in the PSA that tells it to do this, probably in the "Other" section. My guess? Get rid of it or you'll never make any progress.

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Scyther is going over pit he wont be with the poke trainer crew
i know that but in the post below
we're all going to use him for PT
so if u want to make him with a cool down B be my guest
but i don't think his main use will be over pit

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
:O feraligator looks pretty much done! if all the moveset and stuff is really done. I MUST HAVE HIM if he is finished me plz want download!

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Uh, he can't use that.I know why!
Dammit, I knew I should have popped up earlier and said something about this!
Okay, listen. Dunno how many of you have noticed, but the game ACTUALLY KEEPS TRACK of whether Pit's blade bow thing is connected or separated. You can literally pause to see if the last move left it connected or not. Therefore, there's something in the PSA that tells it to do this, probably in the "Other" section. My guess? Get rid of it or you'll never make any progress.
How :O, how do i do such a thing

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
:O feraligator looks pretty much done! if all the moveset and stuff is really done. I MUST HAVE HIM if he is finished me plz want download!
A good amount of his basic animations are done. I still need to work on some falling and jumping animations, and smoothing out his SquatWait. Once those are done I'll try to get a video+pre-alpha download out (maybe).

Edit: I also LOL at how many times people misspell Feraligatr. xD

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
A good amount of his basic animations are done. I still need to work on some falling and jumping animations, and smoothing out his SquatWait. Once those are done I'll try to get a video+alpha download out (maybe).
Wow, he's moving fast for a model import character

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Not to much progress on cubone just that his jump and squatwait have been improved. His old squatwait didn't work to well so just fixed that. Thats all not to much today I have so much homework so I can't go to fast on his animations.

JOE!

Smash Hero
A good amount of his basic animations are done. I still need to work on some falling and jumping animations, and smoothing out his SquatWait. Once those are done I'll try to get a video+pre-alpha download out (maybe).

oh no, i want dibs on the FIRST beta, i mean...he's my brainchild moveset wise :p

also @...Gardevoir:

I meant that as "of all the moves he couldve had, you gave him ne he cant..." way

highfive

Smash Lord
oh no, i want dibs on the FIRST beta, i mean...he's my brainchild moveset wise :p

also @...Gardevoir:

I meant that as "of all the moves he couldve had, you gave him ne he cant..." way
I call second.

And I love your signature JOE! It's very fancy.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman

Think you could help me out on some of mine if you have time... >.<

Top Bottom