• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

Rikana

Smash Champion
I think im gunna have scizor as a final smash if i can get that complex but maybe could team up
Make it his downB please. Some people don't play with Final Smash. Making it downB would allow those who don't play with Smashballs a chance to use Scizor.

Anyways, I forgot who mentioned the attacks for Scyther but I got some in mind.

Your word team up triggered double team so I thought that can be used as a counter.

So.. the attacks:

B Buttons:

downB: Evolve into Scizor. Use Sheik/Zelda's downB animation? Lucario's counter animation?

sideB: Lucario's counter animation - double team. Or.. Ivysaur's sideB Razor Leaf?

upB: Metaknight's sideB animation - uses his scythe to drill his way across.

B: Sword dance - a VERY quick animation where he spins around once. The next attack does double the damage (or maybe make it 5% more). Regardless of it hits or not, the effect will reset.

A Buttons:

Jabs: Metaknight's jab - Furry Swipes.

fSmash: Pit's fSmash animation. Uses his scythe to slash in front of him twice.

dSmash: Pit's dSmash animation. Uses his scythe to first hit in front of him then behind him.

uSmash: Sheik's uSmash animation. Launches both scythe in the air and slashes in a triangular motion.

nAir: Metaknight's nAir animation. Rolls himself like a ball and anything that encounters his nAir gets damaged by his scythe that's being swung around.

Dash Attack: Runs and leaps into his enemy with his scythe. Think of Ike's QuickDraw animation. Closed arm into widespread arms.

dAir: Spreads his legs open and launches his scythe from above his head below him. Anyone in the way will be caught in a spike (sweetspot). Sourspot launches opponent up.

bAir: Toon Link's bAir animation?

fAir: Pit's Glide Attack animation?

dTilt: Pit's dTilt animation.

uTilt: Metaknight's uTilt animation.

fTilt: Launches himself forward with one foot and attacks with one of his scythe.

On top of that, Scyther doesn't even evolve on his own unless you trade him with the Metal Coat...
I was actually thinking of suggesting to use the item Metal Armour to make Scyther evolve but I wouldn't know how to make a Metal Armour item appear out of no where without it logically making sense lol.

D

Deleted member

-deleted message-

Last edited by a moderator:

Matteron

Smash Ace
Just something to get more views, I made it so that you can simply click on the banners to go to this thread.

HTML:
[URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267738"][IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3796/123gp.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
[URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267738"][IMG]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4084/123nt.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
[URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267738"][IMG]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3568/123gfo.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
[URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267738"][IMG]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5055/123nj.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
[URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267738"][IMG]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4749/123ps.png[/IMG][/URL]
I know they are a bit pointless, but I felt like doing it...Also, just copy and paste the code into your signature to use them

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
Joe! when model rebuilder comes out
im making infernape + ho-oh
u can count on it

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Cubone's Moveset so far. Will be changed so much in the future. Most credit goes to Overdrive64

B: Growl: He will growl infront of him then people in front of him will get lip's stick on their head.

B>: Bonemerang basically links boomerang.

Bv: Dig: Cubone wil dig under ground and if you were standing beside him then you get trapped as if you were in the pitfall animation. He pops back up with his bone upward and knocks enemies away from him.

B^: Rock Climb seems really fitting, a boulder appears under Cubone which he jumps off of to gain altitude. The boulder then falls downward. Using this move doesn't leave you defencless much like G&W or Sonic.

Final Smash: Earth Power: All enemies on the ground at use are trapped as if hit with pitfall. Then stalagtites(or mites? im not sure) cone out of the ground launching them up into the air with large power. These stay on the field for a short period. Kind of like multiple smaller Ice Climber's final smash, except the initial rising has ko potential.

Forward Smash: Double-Edge: Lunges forward with power and velocity. Cubone doesn't take recoil thanks to his Rock Head ability. Can be aimed diagonally upward or downward as well. The same concept could be used for bone rush.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, Matteron, I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Dammit, you're all so helpful. -_-
Yeah Thanks so much. I was trying to get it to work but this just saved me a lot of work.

Would anyone mind helping me with psa for cubone I am no good at it and it would really help if somebody did.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Joe!, would you mind if I just copypaste the moveset in your post for Feraligatr (with credit of course)? It's so much better than the current one. ;-;

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Cubone's Moveset so far. Will be changed so much in the future. Most credit goes to Overdrive64

B: Growl: He will growl infront of him then people in front of him will get lip's stick on their head.

B>: Bonemerang basically links boomerang.

Bv: Dig: Cubone wil dig under ground and if you were standing beside him then you get trapped as if you were in the pitfall animation. He pops back up with his bone upward and knocks enemies away from him.

B^: Rock Climb seems really fitting, a boulder appears under Cubone which he jumps off of to gain altitude. The boulder then falls downward. Using this move doesn't leave you defencless much like G&W or Sonic.

Final Smash: Earth Power: All enemies on the ground at use are trapped as if hit with pitfall. Then stalagtites(or mites? im not sure) cone out of the ground launching them up into the air with large power. These stay on the field for a short period. Kind of like multiple smaller Ice Climber's final smash, except the initial rising has ko potential.

Forward Smash: Double-Edge: Lunges forward with power and velocity. Cubone doesn't take recoil thanks to his Rock Head ability. Can be aimed diagonally upward or downward as well. The same concept could be used for bone rush.
Growl... what?? That makes no sense.

May I suggest Bone Rush for the dash attack? A multiple-hit move. And for the ftilt or maybe the jab, Bone Club. :3

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Hey speaking of what camonsters said , I sorta need some help animating some moves for scyther if any animators who have some time on there hands wanna help me out it would be greatly appreciated

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Ok how about this.
B: Bonemerang
B>: Rock Slide: A few boulders fall down in front of him in a line. Then crumble to pieces.

By the way ThatGuyYouMightKnow could you add Mr.Weegee to the op for cubone he is going to do the psa and some animations for him.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys i downloaded my .iso again but now none of my programs are reading it they're giving me a corrupted file error thing so can anybody point me in the right direction as far as downloading goes and maybe I have the wrong program to extract it what are you guys using? I'm using winRAR

Revven

FrankerZ
Ok guys i downloaded my .iso again but now none of my programs are reading it they're giving me a corrupted file error thing so can anybody point me in the right direction as far as downloading goes and maybe I have the wrong program to extract it what are you guys using? I'm using winRAR
This is severely off-topic, if you have to ask for help, go to the tutorials part of the forums...

bustah_wurrf

Smash Cadet
Ok how about this.
B>: Rock Slide: A few boulders fall down in front of him in a line. Then crumble to pieces.

By the way ThatGuyYouMightKnow could you add Mr.Weegee to the op for cubone he is going to do the psa and some animations for him.
Maybe swap them like leafbarrett said. I personally think that Ancient Power would work better than Rock Slide.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
This is severely off-topic, if you have to ask for help, go to the tutorials part of the forums...
Um dude have you looked at the other pages? I worked on Tyranitar for awhile then I used CleanUp on my computer and it deleted my .iso file and alot of my brawl work so ow I redownloaded the file and it isn't working so I'm just asking for a link for a torrent or download of the PokePark iso file

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Ok how about this.

Ahh, this is gonna be awesome. Can't wait to pit your Cubone against my Marowak, battle of the ages =3

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Shouldn't Mewtwo, Pichu, Flygon, Rotom, Gardevoir, Missingno, Hoppip, Cressellia, Deoxys and drifloon be in this thread

oh wow thats a lot of pokemon. I can only see 1 or 2 getting completed though

JOE!

Smash Hero
hmn, seeing as there are chikorita and quilava models (and that my feraligatr is being made), any takers on adapting their sets?

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone who knows how to animate plz pm me I really need to learn how

EDIT: Wait Starwaffle u kno how right? think you could make a tutorial on how you do it?

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Shouldn't Mewtwo, Pichu, Flygon, Rotom, Gardevoir, Missingno, Hoppip, Cressellia, Deoxys and drifloon be in this thread

oh wow thats a lot of pokemon. I can only see 1 or 2 getting completed though
The creators of those Pokemon should post in this thread that they wanna be added to the list, imo. They all have their own threads anyway. =P

Meccs

@Meccs_
Wow, feraligatr looks awesome. I'd say Cyndiquil + Bayleef. But either would be cool. If somebody can make Charmander (my favorite Pokemon), they can have my first-born.
Also, I was thinking about this, and Ampharos seems like a Pokemon that could work really well in Brawl. Just throwin it out there.

Top Bottom