• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
Well, I'm not working on this, but ChaotixNinjax in my team (who doesn't have an account here) is working on Meowth and he wanted me to post this for him.

Planned Moves:

B = Payday
B Side = Fury Swipes
Up B = Aerial Ace
Down B = Swagger
Final Smash = Faint Attack
lol finally nintendo's plan of a ssb64 character and the only one left behind for any future games

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Planned Moves:

B = Payday
B Side = Fury Swipes
Up B = Aerial Ace
Down B = Swagger
Excited :3. How is Faint attack going to work?
Also a move suggestion. B^: Shadow claw: Disappears like Skiek. Where Meowth reappears, it does an uppercut slash with a dark glow, giving it momentum upwards.

D

Deleted member

-deleted message-

Last edited by a moderator:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Well, I'm not working on this, but ChaotixNinjax in my team (who doesn't have an account here) is working on Meowth and he wanted me to post this for him.

*PICS ON EPIC MEOWTH*
Planned Moves:

B = Payday
B Side = Fury Swipes
Up B = Aerial Ace
Down B = Swagger
already ported meowth :3
and I have him recorded too x3

nice anyway :3

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Holy...Shinx...

I can haz 6 Pokemon for Pokemon Trainer?! We can really give PT a full party!?!

PS: I feel some potentially epic Machinimas coming up...
If I can get Scyther up ill contribute him and my voice to a machinima

hey! just realized something!
when u switch pokemon, it doesnt load from the character's file, but rather, from a copy of the characters file thats listed somewhere else (forgot where off the top of my head) thats why with just .pcs, it only works when u start as a pokemon. because when u switch ur loading something else completly (cept when u have the pac and the .pcs, but thats not what im talking about)
basicly what this means is that there can actually be 6 pokemon in the game while only taking up the pokemon trainer slots. starting out as a poke will load a different poke than if you switched. thus giving us the other 3. i hope im being clear with what im trying to express. lol

start with a baby/pre-evolution poke(lets assume squirtel's spot),
down B to another level1 poke (alt ivy's spot),
downb to another poke. level 2 this time (alt charizard's spot),
down B to another poke level 3 (alt squirtel's spot.)
the next downB will bring you to the alt ivy's spot. aside from starting out as a poke in the hypothetical squirtles spot, theres no way to go back to it.

you can ajust the order/ catagories if you want, but one of the 4 categories would have 3 options on it.

this would take just an extra folder on the SD card. ill get the file's exact name tommorrow.
this is for sure btw.
Now if you could just n00b this down a bit for me that would be great but I get the gyst of what ur talkin about

hey smash bros who you replace over Blaziken and also can i check it out for myself if you can send it to me?
Blazekin is over yellow alloy

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
hey smash bros who you replace over Blaziken and also can i check it out for myself if you can send it to me?

GSHCzach

Smash Cadet
Speaking of Blaziken, is there anyone here who's actually working on him? If so, I would like to suggest a moveset :D

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
My Blaziken's over Captain Falcon, finally. I'm so thankful that we don't need Alloys anymore ^_^

@GSHC: I'm kinda working on him. I'm not planning on making a big project for him with a thread or anything, though. I'm pretty sure that there are at least two other people doing Blaziken who may be looking for ideas.

And no, don't add me to the list. I'm not on a schedule for Blaziken, which means a whole lot of procrastination :3 I wouldn't want to say that I'm officially working on him full-time and disappoint anyone.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Scyther is now sucessfully over pit I will begin animations immediately

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice

Images of meowth

Planned Moves:

B = Payday
B Side = Fury Swipes
Up B = Aerial Ace
Down B = Swagger
How did he get meowth's animations to work after resizing him? I tried fortwaffles program and they got completly messed up.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****!!! I tried to clean up my computer and I deleted a bunch of my stuff!!! Ahhh I lost Tyranitar and my .iso file can anybody send me the .dan files please?? I don't want to have to download it again it takes a long time!!

D

Deleted member

-deleted message-

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
Camonsters, I replied to your post in the FAQ section.

Also he probably didn't resize yet.
I know that. He looks fine in a T-pose but his animations didn't scale with him so they are messed up. I'm probably gonna just increase his origin bone.

Just a few quick questions for my cubone.

Anyone got any ideas for 1 more texture?
Anyone got any ideas for a moveset? (The bone can be moved it isn't attatched to him.)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
The .Dan files or the whole .iso file I accidentally deleted it and my Tyranitar rip please upolad it to mediafire or something please!

D

Deleted member

-deleted message-

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I should calrify that I am not working on Scyther. I am just giving Tsuyoshio a little help to get the ball rolling.

Camonsters was the one who got the model working in game :D

hope scyther gets finished

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Can i suggest a scyther moveset? :p

B: Furry Cutter: A pathetic slash; only 3%. With each successful landing, it's power doubles. If it is used and does not inflict damage, it resets to 3%
B>: X-Scizzor: Lunges forward with a powerful X Slash, like Ike's B> but not charged.
B^: Aerial Ace: Disappears; slashes the air upwards; reappears at a greater height
Bv: Swords Dance: Folds his arms and spins creating a small whirlwind deflecting projectiles. Ifused in the air he propells downward.

Final Smash: Razor Wind: Scyther flaps his wings and furiously slashes the air. Slashes appear a wide range in front of him damaging opponents, but more inportantly blowing them away with a heavy wind.

Just some ideas lol

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Hey OverDrive nice moveset, I think those are pretty logical too and StarWaffle I was working on Tyranitar to put into Brawl but I accidentally deleted my .iso and my ripped Tyranitar soooo ya I need the Res00.dan file to rerip him :)
Edit: I know i need only the res00.dan file (ASAP PLEASE!!) cuz Tyranitar has a wierd japanese name that he's filed under some wierd B-name, and OverDrive do you have any ideas on a Tyranitar moveset?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Can i suggest a scyther moveset? :p

B: Furry Cutter: A pathetic slash; only 3%. With each successful landing, it's power doubles. If it is used and does not inflict damage, it resets to 3%
B>: X-Scizzor: Lunges forward with a powerful X Slash, like Ike's B> but not charged.
B^: Aerial Ace: Disappears; slashes the air upwards; reappears at a greater height
Bv: Swords Dance: Folds his arms and spins creating a small whirlwind deflecting projectiles. Ifused in the air he propells downward.

Final Smash: Razor Wind: Scyther flaps his wings and furiously slashes the air. Slashes appear a wide range in front of him damaging opponents, but more inportantly blowing them away with a heavy wind.

Just some ideas lol
I like the moveset, but arent pokemon in brawl supose to have like 4 normal moves, and one completly made up one?

sorry but i just dont feel comfortable handing over a file o.o

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Dang, I need that file, oh well I was trying to restart the Tyranitar project tonight but I guess it'll have to wait...unless somebody else has the file...
Edit: Hey Smash Bro if your reading this could you please send me the res00.dan file?

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Anyway sorry for the dp but to get back on topic, if anybody could brainstorm a moveset for Tyranitar that would be great, I kinda had some things thought out like the neutral B would be Dragon Pulse and Dtilt would be earthquake (like avatar ness's Dtilt)impale opponents via shockwave but a new full moveset would be awesome

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
and OverDrive do you have any ideas on a Tyranitar moveset?
Hmm... I can take a stab i suppose.

B: Ancient Power: Tyranitar folds his arms; Rocks spiral in a cone shape out of the ground to above his head. Tyranitar extends his arms and the rocks crumble (dissapear)
B>: Pursuit: If an enemy is nearby, or there is nobody in front of Tyranitar, he performs a simple check. If Tyranitar is facing the enemy and they are a large distance away, Tyranitar disappears in darkness, reappears in the opponets face and punches them with dark enery (like the dark glow surrounding Ganondorf)
B^: Rock Climb: A boulder appears below Tyranitar which he hops off of to gain height. The boulder then falls downward. Using this does not leave Tyranitar helpless like many B^'s do.
Bv: Hyper Beam: The longer you go without using it, the more powerful it is, or should i say the more it is recharged. (Wario Waft anyone?)

Final Smash: Sand Stream: Tyranitar's special ability comes into play. Sand whips in a circle around Tyranitar, like what clefairy is doing at 4:15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xCU5zpJj_0&feature=related only bigger lol.

@Star Waffle: Only 4 of Scyther's moves are real... Furry cutter isn't a move, FURY cutter is lmao :p

D

Deleted member

-deleted message-

Top Bottom