• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The PokeHub: Universal PokeProject Thread-Feraligatr, Gardevoir and Hoppip Videos!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Hey I will help you with the PAC movesets for your pokemon do you already have the Feraligatr character done?? Why don't you start with dialga, lugia, palkia or chikorita because their models are already in brawl
Uh, sure, but what do you mean by PAC movements?

And also yeah, those four will probably get done somehow.

Now that team choice isn't so strict, anyone got Arcanine's model? :3

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You guys should take the extremely polygonal models from Pokémon Rumble.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Guy, although its great you're gonna make them all separate but you should only focus on a maximum of maybe 2 at a time. You'll never get things done if you're doing an entire list. Make a priority list so it helps you along the way. I'd say focus on Feraligator first as he's the only one you have screenshots for. I'm assuming that he's the most progressed.

Keep up the good work.

Also, can anyone find a way to import Typhlosion and Sneasel (or get Weavile's model in Brawl to work)? D: I love playing as those 2.

highfive

Smash Lord

I've decided to create two banners out of good will and boredom. Feel free to reject them or use them. Simply copy and save and upload to your own photo sharing account if you use them.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
This idea sounds awesome [like REALLY awesome], but I'll pass on putting my Pokemon projects on PT. Once I'm done working on Cloud, I plan to make Marowak on Donkey Kong and probably Magmortar on Bowser.

The biggest problem for this idea, I predict, will be file size. As I encountered on Zelda and Sheik, if one of the PSAs is too big, the other PSA would not load. This means if one Pokemon moveset is too large, there is a likely chance that the other two Pokemon will not load. There is likely a cumulative file size limit for PT, as there is for Zelda/Sheik.

I'm not trying to put a damper on the project. It's possible that PT doesn't experience this problem at all. I'm just warning people that file size must be a priority when creating a moveset.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
No no, the pokemon doesn't have to be on PT at all. It can be individual or as a team. That's why the pokemon are made individually; no need to be forced to do anything with them. I'll probably host the files in a mediafire folder on my account for ease of access.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
No no, the pokemon doesn't have to be on PT at all. It can be individual or as a team. That's why the pokemon are made individually; no need to be forced to do anything with them. I'll probably host the files in a mediafire folder on my account for ease of access.
Cool, cool. Just giving anyone planning to use PT a heads up. If I have to reserve my projects here, I'm confirming Marowak and Magmortar. Work will begin on them shortly; I already have the models.

By the way, has anyone using Pokepark models been able to figure out the walking glitch? It seems that's a common problem among everyone that needs to be addressed.

highfive

Smash Lord
Cool, cool. Just giving anyone planning to use PT a heads up. If I have to reserve my projects here, I'm confirming Marowak and Magmortar. Work will begin on them shortly; I already have the models.

By the way, has anyone using Pokepark models been able to figure out the walking glitch? It seems that's a common problem among everyone that needs to be addressed.
Would it be possible to have Electivire(misspelled?) over anyone? I know there was someone who was working on it but they seem to have stopped.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Would it be possible to have Electivire(misspelled?) over anyone? I know there was someone who was working on it but they seem to have stopped.
They accidentally glitched up the tail and couldn't fix it, so they dropped the project. But Electivire works perfectly on DK, I believe.
And you spelled Electivire correctly. :3

leafbarrett

Smash Lord

That was figured out a long time ago, I thought... just find the BoneIndex of the TransN bone for the original character, then treat that as the TransN of the new model, regardless of the bone's name.
Or is there a different problem now?

highfive

Smash Lord
They accidentally glitched up the tail and couldn't fix it, so they dropped the project. But Electivire works perfectly on DK, I believe.
And you spelled Electivire correctly. :3
Thanks. And do you happen to be the person who is/was working on Gardevoir?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
That was figured out a long time ago, I thought... just find the BoneIndex of the TransN bone for the original character, then treat that as the TransN of the new model, regardless of the bone's name.
AHHHHH i just realized I used the wrong bone. I thought Origin was used for bone index 2.

Unfortunately for some reason WalkSlow should have worked since it was being treated as TransN, but still caused glitching.

Rikana: olol. Didn't see your post thar. But yeah, I'm mostly just concentrating on Feraligatr, Infernape second. :3

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Marowak's Bv must be lightning rod, thrusting his bone in the air and thunder crashes downward (cough*pikachu*cough)

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Marowak's Bv must be lightning rod, thrusting his bone in the air and thunder crashes downward (cough*pikachu*cough)
Haha, that sounds cool, but I already have an idea for vB. That'd be a good ^tilt tho, with the small lightning GFX. ^-^

Feels

Smash Cadet
If you want a GSC trainer, Cyndaquil, Bayleef, and Feraligatr would make the most sense to use. Cyndaquil is actually a somewhat speed-based critter unlike Chikorita.
Yes, this, make this.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have the Scyther and Scizor models I would like to work on those 2 if anyone would like to join me go ahead but with these two I was thinking this Put them on Zelda and Sheik Scyther/Scizor or Scyther Alone and his Final Smash is Scizor or plain Scizor and plain Scyther

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This topic / idea has my entire support. Loved the Feraligatr pictures, hope to see more soon.

Edit: Bayleef / Cyndaquil / Feraligatr makes the most sense when compared to Ivysaur / Charizard / Squirtle

-Terywj

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
...How so, Terywj? Chikorita/Quilava/Feraligatr makes more sense. I mean, PT#2 would most likely act as PT's rival. So, what better way for PT#2 to be a rival than to have type advantages over PT? Plus, out of all the Pokemon in the Johto starters' evolutinary chains, this combo seems to fit Brawl the best.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
...How so, Terywj? Chikorita/Quilava/Feraligatr makes more sense. I mean, PT#2 would most likely act as PT's rival. So, what better way for PT#2 to be a rival than to have type advantages over PT? Plus, out of all the Pokemon in the Johto starters' evolutinary chains, this combo seems to fit Brawl the best.
I have to agree here.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
can anyone explain this

Its in all black

Also

Whats with all the blank animations can someone plz explain this is my first time
doing something like this and i wanna make it right

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
uncheck specular something something
Thank you that helped ^^

Now on to the next problem (I promise not to add much pictures after this one)

On the right is a motion etc im wonderin if maybe I have to put the model on someone else first but thats just me

Left I circled SpectacularDh does that mean i wont be needing it when transferring him to someone else and how would I sucessfully do this

Sorry for taking the time to look at this im just tryna get my first one right

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
No, keep the specular.

If you want to use Scyther's CHR0s, change the frames on the CHR0 to something high, like 500, then change all the unknowns for it to 0. Check the animation for when it ends, and make the number of frames that much.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
No, keep the specular.

If you want to use Scyther's CHR0s, change the frames on the CHR0 to something high, like 500, then change all the unknowns for it to 0. Check the animation for when it ends, and make the number of frames that much.
Sorry not to seem like a total n00b but... could you noob ^ that down for me
l

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Sorry not to seem like a total n00b but... could you noob ^ that down for me
l
I'm pretty sure you need to get the newer version of brawlbox.

make them all look like that with top number being ridiculously high, you can change the frame count in the previewer, its quite easy to see when the animation ends.
He either stops moving, or he spazes out

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Wow, just noticed this, and i have to say it caught my eye immediately.

Maybe it's just the initial "holy crap they're not brawl textures but actually imported from other games" feeling I get whenever I see threads like these, but I have to say... I love it so much and I wanna see more pokemon. D:

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
No, keep the specular.

I suggest putting an official guide to working with Pokepark models in the OP, because these are the exact questions I was asking all over the place like 2 days ago. It should include:

- Where do I find the models in my iso and how to I rip them?
- Why is my model all one color? [specular]
- How do I remove this ingame?
- How do I use the animations that came with the model?
- How do I get the model to work on ______? [direct them to bone adder]
- How do I fix the running glitch?

I'm sure this would clear up a lot =)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I suggest putting an official guide to working with Pokepark models in the OP, because these are the exact questions I was asking all over the place like 2 days ago. It should include:

- Where do I find the models in my iso and how to I rip them?
- Why is my model all one color? [specular]
- How do I remove this ingame?
- How do I use the animations that came with the model?
- How do I get the model to work on ______? [direct them to bone adder]
- How do I fix the running glitch?

I'm sure this would clear up a lot =)

:o I'll make a Tutorial right now, Although i dont know hoe to fix the running thing

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure you need to get the newer version of brawlbox.

make them all look like that with top number being ridiculously high, you can change the frame count in the previewer, its quite easy to see when the animation ends.
He either stops moving, or he spazes out
I Tried to rename the Node so i could see it but then it said error and xed me out

:o I'll make a Tutorial right now, Although i dont know hoe to fix the running thing
Now this would help alot

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Like ten posts ago, lol.

I still don't completely get it. So, if DK's TransN bone Index is 2, what do I do? Do I go to the Pkmn's origin [which is the thing that moves him forward], and give it bone index 2 and rename it TransN, or do I go to Waist [which already has bone index 2] and rename it TransN?

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
i can't save my electivire
i have no idea wat's happening
i just wanted to test

Top Bottom