• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Player Compendium~Player Contact List & Match Maker

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Sharks man, I don't want to go all biblical on you, but my ribs could make women appearouta thin air bro. =P =P.

I'm down ta go up and see you ballin, no worries. I wonder if darth is down too. but seriously, we need to make something up and get together sense your coming back home. I need to talk to you about editing films too. ****, I gotta make a message or something.... these posts won't get anything done or offical at all.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If you're thinking about applying to Stanford I could tell you some stuff about the place. There's good guided tours of the campus throughout the day too.
Already signed up for one of those. It's what I'm skipping to play smash.

firo

Smash Ace
Wait, battlecow, you are coming to NYC? That's like a half an hour from where I'll be during my break!

Oh wait, I'm within 100 yards of you every weekday.

Battlecow

Play to Win
haha. It does seem kind of silly to play all these out of state guys when I rarely play the superness who lives 5 minutes from me.

You free this weekend at all? I need to polish up my (truly horrible) controller skillz for the possible bay-area smashfest.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok. so what day will smashfest be happening? I will drive downz. Is it happening at ballin's place, or should we both come to you battlecow?

I can't wait to play, I haven't played for like 2 months. Ballin, how was ur training in oxford? did you play any euros? I figure your fox hasn't lost any edge right, lol.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I haven't played at all :(

Will maybe try to play someone in the next week before I leave.

I'm looking forward to playing again though definitely.

Also I'm going to be in New York for March 20 and 21 so don't have the smashfest then!!!! If it isn't on those days though I can host as long as its not too many people (also I don't have the epic rib cooking skills haha)

Battlecow

Play to Win
K I'm still very constrained RE times and travel; I'll do my level best to get to it wherever it is, but I can't promise to be very flexible. Nothing I can do about it. Ballin' you said you were like 20 minutes from stanford? I should be able to get to that hopefully if you host it.

I'm gonna be in NY on the 20 and 21st too lol I'm following you across the country.

I'm practicing controller for like 2 hours every day. I can almost consistently complete Doug's Uair Uair Uair up-B combos now.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
K I'm still very constrained RE times and travel; I'll do my level best to get to it wherever it is, but I can't promise to be very flexible. Nothing I can do about it. Ballin' you said you were like 20 minutes from stanford? I should be able to get to that hopefully if you host it.

I'm gonna be in NY on the 20 and 21st too lol I'm following you across the country.

I'm practicing controller for like 2 hours every day. I can almost consistently complete Doug's Uair Uair Uair up-B combos now.
>I can almost consistently complete Doug's Uair Uair Uair up-B combos now

oh man.. you have a long way to go :(

Battlecow

Play to Win
>I can almost consistently complete Doug's Uair Uair Uair up-B combos now

oh man.. you have a long way to go :(
a VERY long way. That was the point.

Yeah, I'm playing online and against my bros Fynal and Miyagi but uuuuurgh it's frustrating to get ***** by someone I'd usually beat and then get condescending advice from them. that "explosives in WTC" guy almost JV-6 stocked me today.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Guys, I hate to set you up and then let you down like this, I really do, but I'm not gonna be in a position to play smash with you when I'm in Cali. Random **** came up last minute, etc. etc.

I feel like a total prick now. Sorry.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
r u completely booked, or going with ur dad to berkeley? cuz if its the later, its actually easier for me to meet u and play ur doug.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, scratch that last post, I'm still in Stanford on the 24th. Don't think I ever get to go to Berkeley.

We gots to figure something out. It could be possible. My terribad controllerdoug yearns for action.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Blue Yoshi already made a wobbling joke. Try being more original.

I'M INTENTIONALLY BEING A JERK

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well, what with "making contacts" and "match making" and "hooking up," this thread has become the go-to place for me to find other like-minded men to "smash" with. I mean, I go all over the country to smash men for hours on end. Sometimes, I smash for money. I usually just smash over the internet- you know, with a keyboard- but lately, I've come to acknowledge the advantages of having a real "stick" in my hand. Some of my friends say that Smash is totally gay, but, come on, it just feels so good.

seriously though, social thread.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Do you have console? I'll try to bring a controller (and maybe play online too while I'm there).

Won't be able to bring my TV though lol

Hopefully I won't be working too many hours so I'll actually have time to play :)

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace

sharksquail

Smash Ace
did this ever happen?!
those ribs i had from that 1 place in hotlanta wasnt that good. blade's ribs are good! :p
so, ur comin?!:bee:
Sad to hear that. that place has gone down hill in recent years though. I'm probably coming, assuming summer classes aren't gonna **** me. I need to figure out where i'm gonna stay though.

Top Bottom