• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Player Compendium~Player Contact List & Match Maker

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Name: Uzima (uzi)
Emulator: mupen++
Server: doesnt matter to me
Time, im online a lot, but usually towards the end of the day for people due to time zone.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Name: Soup (known as supamario to older smashers.)
Emulator: Project64kVE
Server: I prefer p2p for 1v1 matches, but i'll play on any server for anything else.
Time: Usually on every other weekend, 8am-10pm usually;i afk alot so just msg me.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Name: th3kuzinator
Emulator: Project64K
Time: Whenever

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Name: XKCP
Emulator: None(right now)/Console only
Time: Any, no telling when

Peek~

Smash Lord
Ok bros, I need someone new to play smash with. I am dumping Boom for a new partner.
All you have to do is meet these requirements

Can host p2p smash
Can play often
Decent but NOT Superboom level +
MSN contact
No delay over 8

Thats pretty much it. I guess I can play server too as long as its not over 8 delay.

Oh and it would be cool if you are ok with me recording/uploading matches. I really want to get my youtube back in business as well as work on something for the future.

Add me if you are interested

^__^

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ok bros, I need someone new to play smash with. I am dumping Boom for a new partner.

Can host p2p smash
Can play often
MSN contact
No delay over 8

Thats pretty much it. I guess I can play server too as long as its not over 8 delay.

Oh and it would be cool if you are ok with me recording/uploading matches. I really want to get my youtube back in business as well as work on something for the future.

^__^
Peek i got all that but i cant play until next friday and i would love to play some p2p matches with you. ;_;

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
peek, i wanna get some matches uploaded to my account.

ill definitely p2p if you record em and share em with me ^__^

i can host get lower than 8 frames am good etc.

Peek~

Smash Lord
peek, i wanna get some matches uploaded to my account.

ill definitely p2p if you record em and share em with me ^__^

i can host get lower than 8 frames am good etc.
I use the kaillera playback + screen recorder(hypercam 2)

I can send you the KREC files np, unless you are talking about the finished videos then no I dont want to do that :\

Youd have to get inside my pants a couple of times to get me to agree to do that

Miridia

Smash Apprentice
Not quite sure where I should put this.

To mods: Feel free to move this if I put this in the wrong section.

Everyone else:

Does anyone know if there are SSB64 players in Ohio? :D Information would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks everyone.

(kaillera name)

-Pulse

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i know mike j is from cleveland, he doesnt post on smashboards so if u see him on kaillera ask him

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
I've been living in cleveland for a little over a month now... just went to the zoo today... IT WAS AWESOME!

As for smash, I haven't found anybody around myself that plays. Cleveland isn't the liveliest smash city... Columbus and Cincinnati are a little more bustling... Apparently there used to be a melee crew from Case Western Reserve University... But yea I never see any tourneys here or anything =/

The Star King

Smash Hero
I've been living in cleveland for a little over a month now... just went to the zoo today... IT WAS AWESOME!
Dude... I'm betting the visitors were like, "ESCAPED L1ON!!!!!!", and fled in a panic, MIRITE?

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
Dude... I'm betting the visitors were like, "ESCAPED L1ON!!!!!!", and fled in a panic, MIRITE?
ZOMG i got a picture of me with teh L1ONSZZZ and i RAWREDDD with them. And I hung out in the wolf lodge forever watching teh wolfies. Really though I know this is quite "social" but it's actually a great zoo. One of the best I've been to.

Hilights: Almost got KO'd by a wallaby (there's a wallaby zone that's fenced off that you can go into where the wallabies just hop around. The main pathway is loosely roped off preventing you from chasing wallabies but allowing them to migrate all over the area. One I got close to bounded away as soon as it noticed me. But there was this other one, that came right up next to me and looked at me, chilled for a minute, then hoped away.

They have a Lorakeet feeding sanctuary (I've been to only one once before) and you buy nectar (you don't have to, you can go in and look without) and they all flock to your arms and drink the nectar from little cups.

-L1ONS RAWR
-WOLFIES + a cool lodge to hang out in
-CHEETAHS
-SNOW LEOPARD
-Octopus
-Sharks
-Giraffes
-I saw a polar bear behind a waterfall, and then he walked to the front of his pen, and they have a big rock that sticks out (kinda like pride rock in the L1ON king) and he climbed all the way out onto it and let out some snarls and huffs at me lol.
-I saw 2 "sloth bears" bears getting feisty with each other, I think it was close to feeding time.

Basically they have some really nice facilities, LOTS of cool animals (really I was overwhelmed haha)... I HIGHLY recommend a visit. Also stop by and play some smash with me lol. GGs PEACE

edit: I'll post some pictures in social one of these days, my brother even got a video of 2 wallabies fighting... well he missed the 'fighting' but he did catch the smaller one beating up on the bigger one after the main conflict haha.

SpartanKing300

Smash Rookie
Any SSB64 Sacramento Players?

I live in the Greenhaven area and play routinely with some guys who play Smash Bros 64 and Brawl. We are pretty good and looking to add some more players to our group. Hit me up!

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I live in Emeryville. That's about an hour away for either of us...... but hey, if you want to get a group to come down, or vice versa, I am willing to plan it out.

How good are you guys? I only play 64 btw....... don't like brawl too much.... too many characters imo.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Name: Drunk E Ness
Console: N64, not online
Hit Me Up: Just Text Me and say whats up and when you wanna play.

Peek~

Smash Lord

Can host p2p smash
Can play often
MSN contact
No delay over 8

Add me if you are interested

^__^
I can host p2p now (short process)
Also got AIM contact, just ask Frogles for it

Still looking for some fun regulars to play

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
Name: Fays
Console: PJ64K
Hit Me Up: 2PM - 11PM +1GMT

stevee

Smash Rookie
Name: Steven
Server: None I use a CONSOLE
Emulator: None I use a CONSOLE
Contact Preference: PM

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Any console players live in the western Chicago suburbs?

I live in the Aurora/Naperville area, and I'm willing to bet that at least someone else on here lives in the area as well, seeing as the Chicago metropolitan area has a population of like 12 million.

I found out some melee players live in/near Warrenville, but I don't really play any melee anymore.. Anyway, if you live in my area and want to play sometime, lemme know.

Battlecow

Play to Win
^^ more like 8 million. There's only like 11 mil in all of IL. I think Zhin lives somewhere in chicago.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
^^ more like 8 million. There's only like 11 mil in all of IL. I think Zhin lives somewhere in chicago.
It was a slight exaggeration, sorry. Total state population is over 12 million though, closer to 13. The Chicago met. area is over 9 million I believe.

Battlecow, are you a U. of I fan? They play Northwestern this weekend at Wrigley :d

dandan

Smash Lord
boo Big10 (Big 11?).

Pac10 (soon to be 12) is where it's at.
i find it kind of funny that NCAA gets more attention than NFL, you do not see anything close to that outside the US, people with so much passion for their unis/colleges.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
There is no way the NCAA gets more attention than the NFL. It's definitely extremely popular though.

Also I support Stanford more than my local professional teams because I actually chose to go to Stanford (and worked hard to get accepted). I just happened to be born near where the professional teams play, so I have to root for them by default.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Boo Illini! haha.... I am at NIU myself, GO HUSKIES!

Wish our team wouldn't have played like poop when we went down there this year, but our team's still having a great season. Granted NIU is not in the best conference, but we actually got a good chunk of top 25 votes, so we're actually almost ranked. You better hope you guys beat Northwestern or Fresno State to become bowl eligible since you guys are 5-5 right now. It's pretty cool that Northwestern/Illinois are playing at Wrigley Field this weekend, I'll have to watch that game for sure. Anyway, I've got nothing against U of I or Northwestern, it's fun to see all 3 of the big Illinois schools doing well though! (except NIU at basketball... our team is NOT good.)

I personally like NCAA football more than the NFL. Maybe it's just because I'm a college student at a school that has a division 1 football team... but it's fun to follow teams, watch the games, make predictions, and watch bowl games, etc.

Top Bottom