• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Player Compendium~Player Contact List & Match Maker

Battlecow

Play to Win
Boo Illini! haha.... I am at NIU myself, GO HUSKIES!

Wish our team wouldn't have played like poop when we went down there this year, but our team's still having a great season. Granted NIU is not in the best conference, but we actually got a good chunk of top 25 votes, so we're actually almost ranked. You better hope you guys beat Northwestern or Fresno State to become bowl eligible since you guys are 5-5 right now. It's pretty cool that Northwestern/Illinois are playing at Wrigley Field this weekend, I'll have to watch that game for sure. Anyway, I've got nothing against U of I or Northwestern, it's fun to see all 3 of the big Illinois schools doing well though! (except NIU at basketball... our team is NOT good.)

I personally like NCAA football more than the NFL. Maybe it's just because I'm a college student at a school that has a division 1 football team... but it's fun to follow teams, watch the games, make predictions, and watch bowl games, etc.
I have a brother at NIU. He plays a mean kirby =p.

GO ILLINI!

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I didn't mind it that much lol. Since everyone plays on LAN I still got the usual 3 frames I had on exc before the move. In fact what I hated was that sometimes the server ****ed up and gave me 50+ ping.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Can someone edit my details?

I now live in Copenhagen, Denmark.
I use Project64KVE.
My nickname on MSN is now King Funk so no need for the "(ScreenEyes)".

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord

Name online: Dragoon Fighter, occasionally a different name if I feel out of practice and need to do a little training.

How to contact: PM on the smashboards. If absolutely necessary for what ever reason you need to E-mail me use Dragoon.Fighter@gmail.com , but only if you can not contact me here.

Method of play: The servers (Galaxy), can not figure out P2P (I tend to be an idiot when it comes to computers.)

Main: Kirby
Secondary: Kirby's Utilt

Time: Unknown, PM me to arrange a good time.

Divine44

Smash Cadet
Name: Jace Divine
Emulator: PJ64k
Server: P2P or The Galaxy
Time: 4 to like 10 gotta keep my beauty

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301

Name online: Dragoon Fighter, occasionally a different name if I feel out of practice and need to do a little training.

How to contact: PM on the smashboards. If absolutely necessary for what ever reason you need to E-mail me use Dragoon.Fighter@gmail.com , but only if you can not contact me here.

Method of play: The servers (Galaxy), can not figure out P2P (I tend to be an idiot when it comes to computers.)

Main: Kirby
Secondary: Kirby's Utilt

Time: Unknown, PM me to arrange a good time.
where in Georgia do u live?

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Oh, I should do this.

Name: Adam, Semp, whatever the hell you wanna call me

Server:
Any, just give me the IP and I'll meet you there, provided it's a reasonable distance from the East Coast. I like West Wonderland for ping, though.

Emulator: PJ64kVE, but I much prefer Mupen64k.
Can also do P2P; might be able to host once I forward my ports.

Time:
At school: 2-4pm EST (GMT-5)
At home: whenever from 1pm-3am EST (GMT-5)

I'll be at home from Dec. 20-Jan. 15, so that would be an ideal time to play.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Need to play more people.

So, I want to play more people on p2p since my msn/steam buddies don't want to play very much anymore :(. No one seems to want to p2p from Galaxy either. So if you want to play me, 3 frames and lower is what I prefer, very rarely will I play on 4 frames.

msn: danh8850@hotmail.com

come at me bros

The Star King

Smash Hero
I would play you but I'm rusty and I suck now. And I might be imagining it, but I always seem to get slight lag with you.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I would love to play you but we get lag spikes when we play for some reason:(

Also, are you gonna record more matches?

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I would play you but I'm rusty and I suck now. And I might be imagining it, but I always seem to get slight lag with you.
Add my msn. I would like to play you more.

I would love to play you but we get lag spikes when we play for some reason:(

Also, are you gonna record more matches?
I'm not sure when I'm recording matches again. Depends if people want to record or not.

and wut, why can't this have its own thread? :(:(:(:(

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
So, I want to play more people on p2p since my msn/steam buddies don't want to play very much anymore :(. No one seems to want to p2p from Galaxy either. So if you want to play me, 3 frames and lower is what I prefer, very rarely will I play on 4 frames.

come at me bros
hey! i'll play with you. i don't have MSN though.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord

come at me bros
Get with Kefit he may wanna play sometime :) that or you could play me too :p just to see what frames we get when playing.

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
i don't use AIM either lol (well i did, but my buddy list doesn't load so i don't login anymore).

i created an msn account so i can have a p2p friends list and i added you superboom and jel

gowa64@hotmail.com to those who want to add me and p2p smash regularly ^w^

Olikus

Smash Champion
Name: Oli or Olikus
Contact: msn: olikus.ssb@hotmail.com, PM here on smashboards, or just visit the 64 msn group cus Im often there.
Time: allmost everyday but varies.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Name: $N@K3
Sever: Galaxy 64, P2P
Time: Weekdays after 2:00pm, Weekends at anytime.

if anyone wants to p2p anytime add me on msn.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
oh nevermind, i'm getting an error whenever i start a game now.

looks like i won't be able to play anymore

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Name: KnitePhox
Server: Galaxy 64 (69.172.242.50:27888) OR MY HOUSE
Emulator: PJ64k 0.13 Core 1.4 (typically), Mupen64k 7.9 and Mupen64k++
Time: 5pm-12am CST (anywhere between or through) random days, usually weekdays

EDIT: I can host p2p

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Name: Squashini
Server: The Galaxy
Emulator: Project64kVE, Project64X+
Time: Always

Yeah.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So I'm gonna be in BOTH NYC and San Francisco during Spring break

Maybe I can find some time to play some people.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
when is the window of opportunity to play against you? I will make ribs again ballin. we gotta talk to darth and get somethign together kk.

Battlecow, you won't be allowed to leave the state until you play me.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well, I'll be strapped for time, based in Stanford, and relying heavily on public transportation, so right now it looks like ballin', if he's not still chilling in Oxford, has the best chance of encountering me without traveling. I'm there, as far as I know, for most of the 24th of March and that's about it.

If you want the low-down on it, my old man has a NERD meeting in Berkeley (a bunch of Ag-Econ professors pretending that they have actual jobs or some NERDY thing like that), and figured that I might as well go do a college visit to Stanford since he has a free flight/hotel room for me and I'm thinking of going there. So I'm chilling there for a day by myself using public transportation with no annoying adults to tell me not to play video games with strangers.

Hope it works out. Just FYI, my controller skills are decidedly subpar. As in terrible. So if you guys want me to do the whole N64 rather than emulator thing (I assume you do and don't blame you) I'll be nothing to write home about.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
ok 1, its a different type of controller to use, not a different game. If you are really good at keyboard, you've learned a tougher way to play 1st. So I believe transposing your skills over to a controller shouldn't take more then a few weeks. Which you have kk. So pick up a controller asap.

If your in stanford the whole time, I'm down to drive, that wont be that much of an issue to get around the bay..... but I can't transport ribs all the way there....... sigh.... I normally bbq during smash-feasts. Um, I will think of something to make..... maybe a huge vat of meatballs or something......... that will be later though. So the 24-27 or the 21st-24? what are the days possible for this smashfest? I am so down ta meet'cha. Hell, I might have the first comic done by then, send you home with an issue...... but my type set person is SLOW... and it takes he like 2 weeks to do anythings..... sigh...... woooos of life. I do want to set this up though, and yes, n64 with real controllers are the best.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I will be back March 18ish.

If you're thinking about applying to Stanford I could tell you some stuff about the place. There's good guided tours of the campus throughout the day too.

Also FYI Blade lives very close to UC Berkeley, and I live like 20 minutes north of Stanford. And Blade makes really good ribs too :)

Top Bottom