• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pit Video Thread! Updated 3/28/08

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You did eh? Well it seems as the SamuraiPanda of SWF chopped down your post before it knew what hit it. I've updated the content of the first post. It will indeed be a Hall of Fame like thread for Pit videos. However it's setup will be a little more unique given our current setup's delicate nature. lol

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Please don't be angry with me. Like I said in the Samus forum, "I know that this video thread is meant for posting up videos of people brawling against one another, but I couldn't help but present a Stage Builder video with Metroid and Kid Icarus stages. I apologize if this isn't meant to be in here.

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl Stage Builder Ideas"

kupo15

Smash Hero
Why Is This Still Here!!!! It Is Soo Old And Shows Nothing Of What A Current Pit Should Play Like. Everyone Should Make Hate Posts To Get Attention!!! I Know Everyone Feels The Same Way!!! ^_^

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
True true if any1 can please unsticky this so it can die. Also I don't think we need the hall of fame stickied it doesn't do much. If I wanta see a vid then I click that persons vid thread (those get updated).

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Everyone having there own thread is working fine right now. its easier to manage and find the vids you wanta see. We just want this one gone because its in the way, and every few weeks some one posts in here saying "nice vids" and tries to add some of there own.

Top Bottom