• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Praline is a ***** and won't shoot anyone

I don't mind them but considering Vaan complained about my votecounts hiding the doublevoter's second vote, I think I know why he didn't include them.
Them’s shooting words.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
. . . And pokechu, i only gave 3 scum. As in a 16 man mafia game there should only be 3 mafia. . . Pray tell why do you ask me the last two scum when i only gave two options. Why are you certain there are 4 mafia?
Because a 16 man game should have four mafia, no? :confused:

Mafia usually make up a fourth of the game, and in 16 it works out perfectly because a fourth of 16 is four.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Mafia usually make up a fourth of the game, and in 16 it works out perfectly because a fourth of 16 is four.
A standard game is usually a fifth of the town being mafia.

16 would round down to 3 mafia instead if we go by estimates.

D

Deleted member

3 sith lords were shown.
Palpatine, Doku and Maul I believe.
Plus, Vaan hates nasty secret stuff in mafia games to annoy the members hard.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
At most I think it's 3 scum and a Indy.

Also, Praline saying you're a vengeful townie in the last couple of hours when you have the most votes is very suspicious.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
A standard game is usually a fifth of the town being mafia.

16 would round down to 3 mafia instead if we go by estimates.
Whaaaaat??? :confused:

It's usually always a fourth of the game, a fifth of the game would be too little.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
A fifth is always usually the standard. Especially if third parties are involved.
Nooooo! Whaaaaaaat

A fourth is always the standard. 25% of the game, we had one game where it was a third but it ended up in a mafia curbstomp LOL

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
praline - 9 (Z25, Maven, Opossum, Shishoe, Shiny, Fire Emblemier, Pokechu, Thirdkoopa, LoneKonWolf)
Nabe - 1 (AlphaSSB)
Opo - 1 (Praline)

Unvoted - 3 (Nabe, Golden, Moydow)

IDK if Nabe ever switched his vote. Either way, Praline is gonna hang today.

notes: Maven and Golden both claimed Roleblocker, Opo claimed one-shot Lie Detector, Shiny has some cop ability? Praline and FireEmblemier both claimed redirector.
I may have missed some other claims, but lots of wine.

Lots of leads to take from this for the next day no matter what Praline flips.

huh

I guess we're BOTH right, then LOL

I really was thinking this game FOR SURE had to have four scum. Huh! Tickle my pickle and shave my sheep! :laugh:
Never outguess the mods. Also, even the best mods make dumb setups. Source: Me.

the only mods you can trust are ones good at making basic games.

Maven89

Smash Master
With 3 scum and 13 mafia the earliest the mafia can win is at day 6, assuming everything went perfectly, while town can win at day 3.

With 4 scum and 12 town, scum can win at day 4, same as town

Due to balance I’d assume 4 scum, but we don’t know if scum have extra kills

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
With 3 scum and 13 mafia the earliest the mafia can win is at day 6, assuming everything went perfectly, while town can win at day 3.

With 4 scum and 12 town, scum can win at day 4, same as town

Due to balance I’d assume 4 scum, but we don’t know if scum have extra kills
I wouldn't be surprised if Palpitine has a Force Lightning that acts as an additional kill in exchange for a lot of force points. Probably with the quote "UNLIMITED POWAHHHH!"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly this is gonna be the only 48 hour day game I’m gonna play.

48 hours is too long. I could have been dead already!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

I don't feel the same way, I like 48 hours it allows me to take breaks, work, sleep, among other things without worrying about having a presence in the thread.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

I mean, you don't have to post anymore.

Also, I like the 48 hour phases. Gives us more time to scumhunt and actually make stuff happen. If we didn't have the 48 hour phase, this phase wouldn't be near as interesting as it turned out to be.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
can I just be the first to say that if Praline flips scum, we should probably start questioning our two roleblockers tomorrow?
I can use my ability to confirm maven this night, I have already confirmed that goldens roleblock is called blaster through mine at the night phase.

They should be the first on the list of suspicions, but i can possibly get to prove their town alignment by directing their roleblocks and confirming they did use said roleblocks.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also obviously the sith are only 2 people.

Like you know the rule of two is a thing. There can only be 1 master and 1 apprentice.

Maven89

Smash Master
Praline, if your town I’m going to be upset you just let the lynch happen without defending yourself. It reminds me of that player that responded to his bandwagon by spamming that he masturbated to anime ******* until he died (does anyone remember who that was?)

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Praline, if your town I’m going to be upset you just let the lynch happen without defending yourself. It reminds me of that player that responded to his bandwagon by spamming that he masturbated to anime ******* until he died (does anyone remember who that was?)
. . . What the hell.

D

Deleted member

I don't feel the same way, I like 48 hours it allows me to take breaks, work, sleep, among other things without worrying about having a presence in the thread.
I mean, you don't have to post anymore.

Also, I like the 48 hour phases. Gives us more time to scumhunt and actually make stuff happen. If we didn't have the 48 hour phase, this phase wouldn't be near as interesting as it turned out to be.
Me too. I am going to make the 48 hour phase in my game too.

D

Deleted member

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I did try but everyone was like lol nah, wait... what?

Top Bottom