• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

D

Deleted member

Now that this news is out.

If Nabe is in the mafia, than the mafia will want to silence me even more in this night.

D

Deleted member

I can confirm with 99% certainty that lightsaber colors are somehow important. My role, while not directly, heavily implies it by the way it works. If colors aren't important, then I have an useless ability.

Also, I'm interested in Shiny's/Bard's play, think it might shed some light into this whole thing.

Also, praline praline , do you take commissions?

D

Deleted member

I can confirm with 99% certainty that lightsaber colors are somehow important. My role, while not directly, heavily implies it by the way it works. If colors aren't important, then I have an useless ability.

Also, I'm interested in Shiny's/Bard's play, think it might shed some light into this whole thing.
Bar wanted to find a double voter when trying to confirm Nabe's role, but there was no double voter and we could not find Nabe's role.
So we are hoping to do the Nabe vote thing again in Day 3.

D

Deleted member

Bar wanted to find a double voter when trying to confirm Nabe's role, but there was no double voter and we could not find Nabe's role.
So we are hoping to do the Nabe vote thing again in Day 3.
WAIT.
Opossum and Natz~ were tied.
Shish and Opossum voted Nabe during the count up.
praline did not. Praline could be a double voter!!!

D

Deleted member

WAIT.
Opossum and Natz~ were tied.
Shish and Opossum voted Nabe during the count up.
praline did not. Praline could be a double voter!!!
I hate confusing names like "praline" or "billlordlol". "praline" should be capitalized.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Also, praline praline , do you take commissions?
Commissions for what lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
So then why did you claim now?
I mentioned this earlier, but if I had cleared Natz and saved her without actually clearing her, I would have ruined the game if she was scum.

Even though I’m confident in my thought process, it is stressing me out even at work that I am potentially setting up every other town player for failure to try and secure an additional chance with our ability. It’s a play I just can’t go through with.

Also, if myself/Shiny somehow die today from some random day action, our secret would have died with us.

It is just too hard to go through with something like this, knowing you are taking the entire game into your hands on a chance when it isn’t even LyLo.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I don’t get to choose, but I know who I would if I could.
. . . Thats odd. Normally vengefuls get to chose their targets they bring down with them, as they simply renew the towns kill in their own chioce and to give mafia a headache on who to pursue who to lynch.

A random vengeful is awfully unstandard and has no benefit to town. You might as well be a fool.

D

Deleted member

praline praline
Does your role involve double voting?
I know Nabe's vote could of been silenced, but I just want to test so if he actually is bluffing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
. . . Thats odd. Normally vengefuls get to chose their targets they bring down with them, as they simply renew the towns kill in their own chioce and to give mafia a headache on who to pursue who to lynch.

A random vengeful is awfully unstandard and has no benefit to town. You might as well be a fool.
Maybe I am a fool.

Also not that it really matters at this point but vote opo

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I mentioned this earlier, but if I had cleared Natz and saved her without actually clearing her, I would have ruined the game if she was scum.

Even though I’m confident in my thought process, it is stressing me out even at work that I am potentially setting up every other town player for failure to try and secure an additional chance with our ability. It’s a play I just can’t go through with.

Also, if myself/Shiny somehow die today from some random day action, our secret would have died with us.

It is just too hard to go through with something like this, knowing you are taking the entire game into your hands on a chance when it isn’t even LyLo.
If nabe is scum and if your lie died with you, you would of basically forever confirmed scum and given the victory away and screwed over the whole town bardul.

I thank you for coming forward with this, because you could of made a horrible grave mistake, we'll know day 3 on what it is.

It is better to give the town honest information if you are a part of it.

D

Deleted member

It’s actually worth 5.

No but seriously I only have 1 vote... or do I? Yes. Or do I....
Hold on. SmashBoards is being slow and I might of messed up there.
If nabe is scum and if your lie died with you, you would of basically forever confirmed scum and given the victory away and screwed over the whole town bardul.

I thank you for coming forward with this, because you could of made a horrible grave mistake, we'll know day 3 on what it is.

It is better to give the town honest information if you are a part of it.
You are forgetting about me. :p

D

Deleted member

Praline is a ***** and won't shoot anyone
There are no mod votecounts in NZone-style games. They think it's cheating.
I don't mind them but considering Vaan complained about my votecounts hiding the doublevoter's second vote, I think I know why he didn't include them.

Top Bottom